I Don't Want To See You Ever Again!

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfQPI_yPlvM

 

 

JinYoung was coming at my place every day,to see how I was.I was awful...It really hurt,knowing that I could never dance again.

Losing the thing which always made me happy.One day,I broke out...

''Jagiya,you know maybe we should--'' I cut his speech ''Stop it!'' I said,grabbing my hair.

''What was that,Jagiya?'' He asked confused.''I said stop it!Go away!'' I shouted.''B-But--'' 

''There's no 'but'!It's all because of you!Because of you that hurt me and because of this my leg is injured and I will never be able to dance again!You don't know how it is!YOU DON'T KNOW!'' I screamed.

''Jagiya,please--'' He tried to touch me but I pushed him.''Leave me alone!GO AWAY!'' I shouted.''If this is what you want,I'll leave!But when you need me,I'll be waiting.'' He left.

I shut my room's door and began crying again.I wanted everything to stop and end!I wanted my life to be like it used to.Back then...

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

''Jagiya,your dancing skills are so WHOA!'' JinYoung said and tried to catch his breath.''In contrast with yours!'' I .

''My skills are singing and making you fall for me~'' He said and locked me in his arms.''Making me fall for you?'' I asked while pulling my head away from his,to .

''Nae~And that's why your mine...Come on Jagiya,kiss me one more time,like then!'' He begged and I huffed.''Arasoooo'' I said.

I tip-toed and brushed my lips against his.This time I deepened the kiss,making him smile while kissing me.

''Good job,Jagiya~'' He said.''I had a good teacher.'' I raised my right eyebrow.''And a hot one~'' He added,making me chuckle.

''Why are you laughing,Jagiya?'' He asked confused.''Hot one?Yeah right!'' I kept laughing.He grabbed my wrist and closed me in his arms for once again.

''You'll get a really nice punishment!'' He said and kissed me again.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

I wanted things to come back to normal,but I knew they wouldn't.What happened,happened and it cannot change now.Nothing could change.

For days,JinYoung had been trying to talk to me by coming to my place or phoning me but I would just ignore him,always crying silently.

One day I decided to tell him to stop.I opened the door and saw him with some flowers on his hands.''Jagiya.'' He said.

''What do you want?'' I said in acid voice.''You opened the door.'' He answered.''So what?''

''I missed you.'' He lowered his gaze.''JinYoung just leave me alone!Can't you see what you did to me?!I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!'' I shouted,making him drop the flowers and his jaw drop.

''What?'' He murmured.''What you heard!LEAVE ME ALONE!'' I shouted and closed the door.I hid myself in my legs and began crying,for once again.

''Leave me alone...'' I was repeating to myself.Suddenly,the door knocked again.''JinYoung I said GO AWAY!''

''It's me,Hyo,LJoe.'' I opened the door.''Ljoe!?'' I said and got in his arms.''What's wrong,Hyo?Why are you crying?And what happened to your leg?'' He asked.

I explained him everything,while crying.''Hyo,look...You know that I never liked JinYoung and I never wanted you to be with him but...this was not his fault...That girl's rage to get him,made her hurt you and you brusted at the person who was the closest to you,JinYoung.Go and talk with him,or you'll regret it and I can't see you sad...'' He said.

''Oppa...'' I murmured.''Gomawo!'' I hugged him again.

A day later,I received a message from JinYoung.''Could you please turn your TV on at MTV?'' I was confused,so I did so.I turned the TV on and saw a new B1A4 song.

Down on the TV was written,

Artist;B1A4

Song;Tried To Walk

Lyrics;Jung JinYoung

While the MV was playing,videos of me and JinYoung were playing from times we were together,playing or kissing.

There was also a video in which I was dancing,which made tears fall down my cheeks.

''Oppa,is that you?'' I said to myself.