Did Jung JinYoung Tweet Me Back?

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me9aYR9apY4&list=LLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw

 

 

~A Few Days Later,JinYoung's POV

 

I just kept checking her updates and generally her profile,when one day she tweeted me this.

@jinyoung911118_''Oppa,please tweet back~~!'' 

I smiled.''Finally,the magic word...'' I said to myself.

 

~Later that day,Your POV

 

I had just returned from Lotte World and I immediatly checked my twitter,when I saw this.

@Iamthebest_''Annyong,loyal fan!Thank you for your support and for listening to our music!Fighting!''

My eyes widened.''OHMYGAWD,Did Jung JinYoung just tweet ME back?!'' I kept repeating while staring at his tweet.''NO FREAKIN' WAY!'' I dialed CAP's number.

''OPPA,OPPA!'' I was shouting.''Aish,stop shouting...What happened?'' He asked.

''J-J-J-J-J-Jung JinYoung just t-t-t-tweeted me b-b-back!'' I managed to say while trying to breath.''What?'' He couldn't understand my words.

''JINYOUNG TWEETED ME BACK!'' I shouted with all my strength.''Really?'' He asked.''NAE!I HAVE IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!'' I shouted again.''Cool.So sorry,Hyo,I gotta study.You know my mum...'' I tottaly knew his mom,and she always freaked me out.''Araso,araso!'' I said and hang up.

I refreshed the page and the tweet was no longer there.''What happened?'' I asked myself and I refreshed it 5 times.The tweet was gone.''Did he delete it?Or was it just my imagination?Aya...'' I huffed and closed the laptop.

*I'm just a fool...How could JinYoung ever tweet me back?* I was thinking over and over again,trying to fall asleep.

Two days later,I decided to check my twitter again,but there was no sign of JinYoung.I actually never check my DMs since it's advertisments the most times,but I decided to do it.

I skipped a heartbeat when I saw this.

정진영 @jinyoung_911118 says:I'm so sorry for deleting my tweet but I had to,my CEO scolded me for tweeting back at a fan,but now i make up for it:)

That couldn't also be a dream!No it couldn't!I hit myself and refreshed the page 10 times and the message WAS STILL THERE!

I took a deep breath and tweeted back.

Hyorishhh @Iamthebest says:Omo is Jung JinYoung tweeting back to me?I really can't believe it~It's ok,i really do understand!I'm Hyori!Um,are you allowed to DM me?

I was anxiously waiting for a reply and 5 minutes later,I got it.

정진영 @jinyoung_911118 says:Aniyo~xP So you must feel special:) kekeke^^ Nice to meet you Hyori,I gues you already know my namexP 

I could barely breath!I was chatting with B1A4's Jung JinYoung!!!

Hyorishhh @Iamthebest says:I really really do feel special^^ Gomawo for talking to me ^_^

정진영 @jinyoung_911118 says:No need to thank me^.^ So,are you coming to our comeback concert on Friday?We will sing  our new song 'Baby I'm Sorry'.

Hyorishhh @Iamthebest says: Of course I will!!!I've already bought the tickets~I can't wait to hear your new song,oppa^^I will be as closest to the stage as i can!

정진영 @jinyoung_911118 says:I hope i can see you:) Maybe we could meet backstage,we're friends,right?:)

*Omo he said...FRIENDS?* 

Hyorishhh @Iamthebest says:Sure^^ I really hope we can meet:D But will they let me come backstage?

정진영 @jinyoung_911118 says: Do not worry!I will take care of it~You just make sure you come,araso?

Hyorishhh @Iamthebest says:Araso oppa!Mianhe,but I have to go study,I have no clue about mathematics TT^TT

정진영 @jinyoung_911118 says:Kekekeke,of course go study ^.^ If you need any help,I am here~ Jalgayo

Hyorishhh @Iamthebest says:Jalgayo^_^

*Was I just chatting with Jung JinYoung?!* I couldn't believe it,i was about to die!

I couldn't concetrate on doing my homework at all.Imagine,I had no idea what to do before...now what?I didn't even know what 1+1 equals!

I was so dump...really my brain needed update...immediatly!

BEFORE meeting JinYoung oppa!!!