I'm Such A Dumb

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Bf_3VQP0g

 

 

I was getting ready to go to B1A4's concert with a friend,Eunjoo.I wanted to be really pretty,if it was to meet JinYoung.I wore my ripped jeans,my pink shirt and my 'Nike' sneakers.

 
 
I gathered my hair in a bun and my bangs were washing my face.I didn't wear make-up though,since I never liked wearing.Finally,Eunjoo was here.
 
We rushed to the stadium in which the concert was held and gave our tickets.I had grabbed her wrist and dragged her with me to the front rows.
 
I was right in front of the stage and I was waiting for B1A4 to come out and especially for JinYoung.I haven't told anyone about JinYoung,not even Teen Top.I didn't want him to get into trouble because of me.
 
A while later,B1A4 appeared!JinYoung was so damn handsome...I couldn't take my eyes off him!He was searching in the crowd,maybe for me,but couldn't find what he wanted.
Suddenly,his gaze fell on me and I think he got the point of who I was,since his smile widened and his look was stuck on me.
 
I waved at him and he winked at me smiling.When the concert was over,I was too scared to go backstage alone so I dragged Eunjoo with me,telling her that I wanted to go to the toilets.
''You sure the toilets are from here?'' She asked.''I don't know.'' I was looking for JinYoung,when he suddenly appeared.His smile dissapeared when he saw Eunjoo.
 
''She doesn't know.'' I whispered and he nodded.I didn't know what to do.Suddenly,Eunjoo turned and saw JinYoung.''OMO,Hyo,it's JinYoung!!!'' She almost shouted.
''Yeah!'' I tried to say.''How can you be so calm?Isn't he your bi--'' I kicked her.''Shut up.'' I wishpered smiling.Eunjoo ran to him.
 
''JinYoung oppa,can I please have your autograph?!'' She asked smiling.''Of course.'' He smiled back and signed.She also took a photo with him,but I was just standing there bitting my lips.
*Why am I such a dump?* I was swearing to myself.
''I'm sorry but I have to leave now...Goodbye girls.'' He smiled and left.
 
''Goodbye,oppa!'' Eunjoo waved at him.''Let's go,Eunjoo...'' I said and lowered my head.''Didn't you want to go to the toilet?'' She asked.''Aniyo,I'm ok.Let's just go home.'' And we left.
I immediatly turned my laptop on,to apologize JinYoung for what I had done.Why was I so stupid to bring Eunjoo with me?
 
Hyorishhh @Iamthebest says:Oppa,i am so sorry!I don't know why I brought Eunjoo TT^TT I just felt anxious...Are you mad at me? :(
I was waiting for a reply for over an hour but nothing.I huffed and went downstairs for some juice.Umma wasn't sleeping home for once again,but I didn't feel like calling Ljoe to sleepover.
I checked my messages for one last time and I saw a reply -Thank God-.
 
정진영 @jinyoung_911118 says:I am a little mad since I wanted to meet you but it's ok.Don't worry...
 
Reading his message broke my heart.I couldn't believe that I had made Jung JinYoung sad.I was such a monster.
 
Hyorishhh @Iamthebest says: I never wanted to make you sad T^T I'm so so so sorry oppa!!! Tell me how I can make it up!!!
 
정진영 @jinyoung_911118 says: Let's go out and meet each other,araso?:) That way you'll make it up^^
 
*Go out?You mean like a date?OMO* Was he asking me on a date?I didn't know but I surely couldn't resist.
 
Hyorishhh @Iamthebest says: If it's ok with you about being out with a fan,of course!Where and when?^^
 
정진영 @jinyoung_911118 says:Tommorow at 11am at the local park,ok?And don't worry for me:)
 
Hyorishhh @Iamthebest says:Ok,then,I'll be there at 11:) I gotta go,bye oppa~ ^3^
 
정진영 @jinyoung_911118 says: Bye~see you~
 
*Did I just arrange a date with Jung JinYoung?* I wanted to be so damn pretty,so I showered and didn't do anything to my hair.I let them be wavy,my natural.
I was looking for what to wear and a few hours later,I had decided~
 
I really hoped that everything would go smoothly,not like the first time.Aish,could my dream become reality?