3 Years Later

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqWV6vSl4z8&list=FLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw&index=9

 

 

Your POV(For now)

 

Three years have passed since I left and I have to admit,I still was not over JinYoung...Not even a bit.It was time to go back to Korea,to finish school.

The truth is that...I had changed a little...

''Aya...nothing has changed,huh?'' I said to myself while walking to my house.When I got there,I unlocked the door and got in.I saw the same house I left,a little dirty though.

I immediatly began cleaning it and then I arranged my stuff.After that,I went to buy food and other stuff i needed.When I was finished,I called Ricky.

''Hyung?'' I said.''HYO?!'' He shouted,making me chuckle.''Are you back?!'' He asked.''Nae,I am!'' I answered.''Wait...Why is your voice...deeper?And...HYUNG?'' I huffed.

''Could you come over?'' I asked.''Be right there!'' He hang up.

About a while later,the door bell rang.''Coming.'' I said and rushed to the door.When I opened the door,I saw Ricky smiling but when he saw me,his smile dissappeared.''Hi to you too...'' I said and showed him the way in.

''W-W-What happened to you?Why are you like this?'' He began bombarding me with questions.''Shh...One at a time,hyung.'' I answered.

''STOP THAT HYUNG!AND THAT BOYISH VOICE!'' He shouted,obligating me to cover my ears.''Could you be a bit more...quiet?'' I asked politely.

''NO!Tell me what happened!'' He said.I huffed and began explaining every single thing that happened at America the last two years.

Remembering what happened,brought back both good and bad memories and times that hurt.A lot.

A few days later,I went to a bar with Ricky,since he was the only one who knew that I was back,to drink something.Actually,I drank TOO much,since my phsycology was pretty bad.

I went to the bathroom,to wash my face.I entered the men restroom but not by mistake.Suddenly,I saw a familiar face.''Baro!'' I said,not realising what i was doing since i was drunk.

''Hm?Do I know you?'' He asked.''Baro,don't you remember meee?I'm Hyori!'' I said smiling.He was looking at me.''Hyori?No way,she's a girl..'' He answered huffing.

''Was.'' I answered.''Prove that you're her.'' He raised his left eyebrow.''I know that when you were young,you used to pee in your sister's bed.'' I immediatly answered,making him shut my mouth with his hand.

''Hyori?!'' He whispered.''What happened to you?!''

I smiled.''What happened to meee?'' I asked smiling.''Why are you like this?And why the men restroom?'' He asked over and over again.

''Shhh...Too much noise...'' I answered.''Stay here!'' He locked me in a toilet room.He ran out to his table.''JinYoung!JinYoung!'' He shouted his name.

''What's wrong,Baro?'' JinYoung asked,not really in the mood for chat.''Hyori!She is here!'' He said.''Cut the act,I'm not in the mood.'' He answered huffing.

''I MEAN IT!She needs your help!'' JinYoung stood up.''Whatever,I'll play your game...'' JinYoung followed him to the toilets.''Here!'' He opened the door.

I was sitting on the toilet,almost sleeping.Although I was looking completely different,he immediatly recognized me.''Hyo!'' He said and stood on his knees,in front of me.''What happened to you?!'' He asked.

''JinYoung?Go away...I don't want to talk to you!You hurt me...'' I said with a hurt voice.''Leave me alone...'' I murmured.

''Hyo...Come here.'' He stood up and grabbed my waist,raising me on his shoulder.''Where are you going,JinYoung?''Baro asked confused.

''To her place,she needs rest and some truths.'' He said and got out.Ricky tried to stop him,but in vain.He got me at my place,and he was looking for my keys,in my pockets.

''Yah,where are those damn keys...BINGO!'' He opened the door and got me to my room.He gently threw me on my bed and I dragged him with me.He was on top of me.

''Go away...'' I said again.Suddenly,we began kissing...