My Jinnie

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xJFcq9TgrY

 

 

2 months have passed since the blackout and I still don't know if the boy who used to be with me when we were children,is him.I'm afraid of asking but I don't really know why.Maybe he would find it weird if it wasn't him.

I always kept trying to remember his name but I just couldn't!I couldn't remember that boy's name...I only remember me calling him 'Jinnie'.I remember that only I used to call him like that...I didn't know how I was going to find out if it was him.

''Bye girls!'' I waved at my classmates as I was getting closer to the gate with Eunjoo.Suddenly,i saw JinYoung waiting for me,dressed again like that day when he first came to my school.''Oppa?What are you doing here?'' I asked concerned.

''Who's that Hyori?'' Eunjoo asked.''Um...Eunjoo do you mind going home alone?I'll explain you later,araso?'' I didn't know what else to tell her.''Araso.'' She said and left.

''Now,explain yourself!I have told you to not come here!It's dangerous!''I scolded him but he just chuckled.''You know,you're even cuter when you get angry.'' Was all he said.''Can you be serious for just one minute?I really mean it!What if someone finds out who you really are?'' I repeated.

''Yah,calm down Hyo.Nobody will find out!'' He said and just then,a classmate of mine passed next from us and he was looking at JinYoung,like she had understood who he was.I didn't know what to do to hide his face and he understood what I was trying to do,so he gently grabbed my head and kissed me,to hide his face.

When she had finally left,he let go of me but I just couldn't move.I was just standing there with my eyes widened and my eyebrows raised.''W-W-W-Why exactly did you do that?'' I asked.

''I had to hide my face and I didn't know what else to do.'' He explained and then touched my hand.''Let's go now,come on!'' He began walking.He knew the way to my place better that I did!''Yah!Lower your speed!'' I said while trying not to fall.

I realised that he wasn't going to my house but he was walking in a place I've never been to before.''Um...you know my house is from there...'' I pointed at the opposite direction.

''I'm not sending you home,silly.I'm getting you somewhere nice.'' He winked at me.''Where?'' I asked.''You'll see~Don't be so impatient!'' He continued walking.After a while,we reached a small pink-white room,with baloons and candles everywhere.

''Where are we?'' I asked while gazing around.''To a mystic place~'' He answered smiling.

He lead me to a chair and nodded me to sit down.I sat down and I was looking at him confused.''Now what?'' I asked.''Stop being impatient!'' He scolded.''Araso!Araso!Sorry!'' I said while shaking my hands left and right.

Suddenly,CNU appeared and approached me,giving me a medium-sized gift smiling.''O-Oppa?What is this for?'' I asked while taking the gift,hesitating.''Shh,you'll see!'' He said and winked at me again.

Then,Gongchan appeared and gave me another,smaller box with chocolates.''For you dongsaeng~'' He said with his cute voice.I made a bad poker-face since I couldn't smile from my confuseness.''O-Oppa...'' I murmured and he just said 'shh' again making me huff.

After that,Sandeul appeared and wrapped a ribbon around my wrist,saying 'Saranghamnida babo' which made me both blush and skip a heartbeat.

After Sandeul left,Baro came and gave me a bouquet of pink roses,wrapped in a pink-white gelatine.The roses made my jaw drop but the highlight was when CNU came with a small box,like those which have a ring inside them and that made my eyes widen.

When he reached me,he gave the box to JinYoung,he left and then JinYoung knelt in front of me and opened the small box.In it,was a necklace,which reminded me something.When I realised where I knew it from,my eyes widened and I skipped a heartbeat.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

''Happy Birthday,Hyori!'' The same boy said to me smiling.''I hope I could buy you something better and more expensive but this is all I could get you...'' He gave me a small box and when I opened it,i saw a beautiful necklace with our photo inside.

''It's beautiful Jinnie!Gomawo!'' I said and hugged him.''Could you wear it to me?'' I asked and he proceeded wearing it to me.

''I love it!'' I hugged him again.

~Two weeks later.

''Goodbye Jinne...I'll never forget you...'' I was trying to hold my tears.''Hyori...I won't forget you either!'' He was trying as well,but we both failed.

''Keep this.'' I gave him the necklace he had bought me.''But it's yours,I bought it for you.'' He said while looking at it.

''I know but if you keep it,then you won't forget me.'' I placed it in his hands.''What about you?'' He asked and I smiled.''I have this!Don't you remember?''

I took his bracelet out of my pocket and we both laughed.''The one you stole from my room!'' He said chuckling.''And I will keep it here!'' I pointed at my heart.

''Do you promise that you'll come back?'' He asked with his gaze on the ground.''I will try my best to.If i can't,will you come and find me?'' I asked smiling.

''I will!Wherever you are,no matter how much it takes,I promise I will bring you back here!'' He clenched his fists,while tears were rolling down his cheeks.

''And don't forget your first promise...Follow your dream,araso?Be an idol!I will be your first fan!'' I tapped his nose and he sneezed,making me chuckle.''Araso!You will be my favourite fan!'' We hugged each other and then I got in the car.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

While looking at it,I pulled my right sleeve up and showed him the bracelet.The bracelet I had stolen from his room when we were little.

I was just staring at it,with my mouth half-open.''It's you...'' I said in low voice.''Jinnie...'' I said again.

''I found you Hyo.Like I promised,right?'' He was smiling at me.I placed my hand on my mouth staring at him,shocked.''You never forgot your promise?'' I said.

''How could I ever forget that promise?I was looking at you all these years.When I saw your photo,you reminded me something.When I learned your name,it became clearer.Then,when I met you and when we were together,I knew it was you.I was seeing my little Hyori.The only girl I've been in love with since kindergarten...'' My eyes widened.

''L-Love?'' I murmured.''Nae,Hyori.Love.That's the feeling I have for you for 12 years now and I will always have.I never liked another girl.I was looking for you,for my girl...Hyori,will you be finally mine?'' We both stood up and I was looking at his eyes,lightly raising my head since he was much taller than me.

''JinYoung I...'' I didn't know what to say.The shock was huge.My bias and leader of B1A4 was my childhood friend and also the one who has been in love with me for 12 years now.He was searching for me...

What would I say....