Problems Are Never Late

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OISjHhf_QyA&list=AL94UKMTqg-9BhfJRYxGqOVQHrt2E6QE6S

 

 

It was almost time for my birthday and me and JinYoung had decided to make it more like a 'Mask-Party' so that nobody would realise who he was.

The invites were finally ready and I was going to B1A4's studio to give them to the boys.I also wanted to show them my A+ at Maths which I got thanks to JinYoung.

When I got to the studio,I knocked on the door and Sandeul opened.''Oh,Hyori!Um...Um...'' He seemed hesitating.''What's wrong oppa?'' I asked.''Can I come in?''

''O-Of course..'' He said and I got in.I was smiling.''I came to give you the invitations to my--'' A scene cut my speech.JinYoung was with a girl from Girls Generation (which I hated to the bone) and he was laughing and playing with her.

My eyes widened and all of the invitations,together with my test and some chocolates I have made myself for them,felt like an anchor on my hands,so they fell down.

I didn't know what to do.Suddenly,I felt tears filling my eyes and I immediatly got out of the room and began running.

Sandeul and Gongchan tried to stop me but in vain.''Yah!'' Sandeul shouted at JinYoung.''What is it?'' He asked.''What is it?!You mean you didn't see her?'' He asked angrily.

''See who?'' JinYoung asked confused.''Hyori!She was here and she saw you!'' Gongchan shouted instead of Sandeul.Gongchan never shouted nor got angry,but if it was for me,he could even kill.

''Was Hyori here?Wait...'' He raised the invitations from the floor.''These are her invitations...And the test I helped her with...'' He was examinating them.''Where is she?'' He asked.

''We don't know!'' Sandeul answered face-palming himself.''Wait,I know!Cover me!'' He said and began running.

I was sitting at the park,eating a big portion of ice cream,which I had almost eaten all.''You ate all that?'' I suddenly heard JinYoung's voice,which made me skip a heartbeat.

''What?I'm pissed.You know I eat when I'm pissed.'' I said angrily.He sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me.''Come on now,Hyo.Don't get pissed so easily.'' I moved away.''Leave me alone.'' I said.

''Hyoooo!Come on,calm down!'' He continued.''What was SHE doing THERE?'' I almost shouted.''She is my partner for our comeback.I didn't chose her!Our manager did!We have a crossover with SNSD.'' He explained,making my blood boil.

''WHY THEM?!'' I shouted angrily.''I thought you liked girl groups.'' He said.''I ONLY LIKE 2NE1 AND BROWN EYED GIRLS!ESPECIALLY SNSD I HATE THEM!'' I said clunching my fists.

Suddenly,a random person shouted at me.''WITH YOU!'' and made a fightning pose.I waved and made a fighting pose as well.

''Hyo,please calm down.I promise that it's just a 'partnership'.Nothing will happen!You shouldn't be angry!'' He touched my hands.''Give me three good reasons...'' I tried to keep my tone low.

''First,we know and trust each other since we were little children,second I love you more than anyone else in this world and three because i never want to lose you!'' He immediatly answered,shocking me.

''Fast...'' I murmured to myself.''I MIGHT forgive you this time but next time will be worse!'' I threatened him.''Araso,araso!Come here now,Jagiya!'' He opened his arms and I moved closer to him,getting locked in his arms.

''My Jagiya is the best girl ever and she really really really loves me!'' He said in a cute tone,making me raise my left eyebrow.''And Jagiya forgives me because she loves me and she doesn't want to lose me~'' He added,making me huff.

''Pabo..'' I said and hid my face in his arms.''Hyori?'' I heard a familiar voice.''Chunji?!'' I said and stood up.

''Who is that?'' He pointed at JinYoung.''And what are you doing here with him?'' Niel added and Ricky and Changjo nodded.

''He...He...He is...'' I didn't know what to say and UNFORTUNATELY JinYoung took lead.''I am Hyori's boyfriend.'' He said and stood next to me.

''WHAT?!'' They all shouted,staring at him and then at me and then at him again with their eyes widened.''Well...He kind of is...'' I said in a low voice.

''And you didn't tell us?'' Changjo said in his sad tone.''Mianhe oppas!I was going to tell you!I mean it!'' I apologized.''Does LJoe know this?'' Niel asked.

''Aniyo...'' I huffed.''How are you going to tell him?He'll probably get angry...'' Ricky said.''I know...'' I lowered my gaze.

''Waeyo?What's this LJoe's problem?'' JinYoung asked and I nodded him to stop but he didn't.''I mean it's her life anyway.'' He added.

''You see,If you are the boy she was talking about a few months ago from a group...He hates you.He has his reasons..'' Chunji explained.''And he's afraid you will hurt her.'' Niel added.

''I won't because I know her better than any other of you does.'' He said and the others raised their eyebrows in confusion.''How so?We know her since she was 10.'' CAP said trying to 'win'.

''But I know her since she was 5.'' JinYoung suddenly said,making their eyes widenen even more.''Wait,what?How?'' Niel asked confused and all the others nodded.

''I was the boy she grew up with.We were together all day long,every single day but her parents decided to move one day and took her away as well.But I looked for her and found her,now she's mine again.Who does really care for her?That LJoe who isn't here to tell his opinion or to judge me RIGHT in front of me or me who was looking for Hyori for over 10 years?'' I wanted this conversation to end.

''Stop,JinYoung!'' I begged him.''Aniyo,Hyori.I want to take my place.'' He said and turned at Teen Top again.''I am the one who should say 'Watch out,'cause IF you hurt her you're dead'.I say it now and I mean it.'' He said pointing at them.

''JinYoung let's just go!'' I begged again and thank God he listened to me.We returned to the studio but now,it was MY turn to fight...

Fresh Korean meat...Yummie...