Dat Dress *O*

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGR65RWwzg8

 

 

A few days later,B1A4 had began rehearsals again.I could see them everyday,rushing to get ready and leave for rehearsals.

It was a bit lonely when they left and I was alone until the evening or sometimes even late at night.One day,JinYoung had enough of leaving me alone.

''Hyo,come with us today!'' He suggested while getting ready to leave.''But I'll just disturb you...'' I said.''What?Aniyo!!!I want you to come!C'mon get ready!'' He said and helped me up.''Arasooo...'' I said and stood up.

When we got there,JinYoung kissed my forehead and got in the 'singing' room with the rest of the members.It was really nice watching them singing.

About three hours later,they were finished and that surprised me because it was too early.''Come on,Hyo.Let's go somewhere alone!'' JinYoung said and held my hand.

''How come you're finished so early?'' I asked.''We asked to finish earlier today,so that we can rest.'' He answered and we got out.''What do you say we go shopping?'' He suggested and I nodded.''No problem.''

When we got there,I was only looking at man clothes,but JinYoung was dragging me to female shops.He also bought me some stuff.

I kept telling him that I would NEVER wear such clothes but he kept buying me clothes and accessories.Suddenly,we found ourselves in front of a short,black with lace dress,which I always wanted.

I didn't want to show JinYoung how much I wanted that dress,but I guess he did get the point.Suddenly,two girls stood in front of the dress as well.

''That dress is SO gonna be mine!'' One of them said but JinYoung took his glasses off and looked at them.''I'm sorry but this dress...Is my girlfriend's.'' He smiled and dragged me in.

He bought me the dress and then we returned home.He gave me all of the clothes,exept the dress,which confused me.

The ONLY thing I liked and he didn't give it to me!Aya...A few days later,when I got in JinYoung's room,I saw the dress on his bed with a pair of black,opened high-heels and a piece of paper.

I took the paper and read what was written in.

''Jagiya~  Can you wear this dress for me?Of course you can!I would like you to come here ~adress~ in a half hour,araso?If I see you without this dress,I will punish you!

Saranghamnida,Jagiya''

 

''I wonder what he's up to...'' I wondered and began getting ready.I wore the dress and the heels,the wondered what would I do with my hair,since it was only till my shoulders.

Then I remembered how Eunjung tied her hair in movie 'White:The Melody Of The Curse' so I tied a low ponytail,and let my bangs wash my face.

I got ready and rushed to the adress JinYoung gave me.When I got in there,I saw a room on which's door a 'Come In Jagiya' was written on.

I got in and everything was dark.Suddenly,the lights and I saw B1A4 singing and BANAS in the whole room.

''I’m walking on these streets without you

I’m walking on these streets without you

On my way back from leaving you

I’ll forget you, I’ll erase you, my burnt and blackened love

I guess love is leaving – it rides the wind and flies far away

I guess everything is changing – I guess you’re changing just like me''

The boys began singing the refren of their song 'Tried To Walk'.I walked and stood right in front of the stage and JinYoung winked at me,singing.

When they were finished,JinYoung said he wanted to confess something.

''First of all...I wanted to say that most of our new songs were written because we and especially I lost a very important person for a long time...But now she's back and I really can't say how happy I am to see her again after 2 years...Everyone...would you mind If I showed you the girl I've been in love with for 3 years now?''

My eyes widened and I skipped a heartbeat...