Mrs.Jung

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-w3WfgpcGg

 

 

I was about to leave,since I couldn't just go on stage and say 'Hi I am the girl JinYoung likes!'.Suddenly,his voice stopped me.

''Where do you thing you're going,Mrs.Jung?'' He said and got down,walking towards me.Me heart was beating so hard,I could barely breath!

He took my hand and got me on the stage.''My loyal fans,this is Hyori,the girl I loved.Actually,I lyed...I don't love her for only 3 years...I love her since we were chidlren.Since she was 3 and I was 7.I lost her when we grew a little older but I found her a few years later...Then I lost her again,thanks to my idiocy...But I got her back again,because I love her and I can't imagine my life without her...'' He said,making me unable to say a single thing!

''Hyo...Will you come back to me again?'' He asked me.I couldn't answer but I could show my answer.I grabbed his shirt and kissed him.

He touched my hips and kissed me back.This moment...was priceless...

I hadn't tasted his lips for two years and finally,i had the chance to feel his softness and warmth for once again.

For once again I felt safe and comfortable in his arms.It felt like then,when we were still together.I knew that this time,we couldn't break...

 

~Same Day,Late At Night,Your Place.

 

JinYoung would sleep at my place that night.We were chasing each other and doing random stuff together,like back then.

Suddenly,he told me to do something.

''Jagiya,try and log in my twitter.'' He said.''But I don't know your password.'' I said and sat on my bed,turning my laptop on.

''Guess it.'' He said and wrapped his arms around me.I was sitting between his legs,resting on his lap.I opened a new tab and clicked on Twitter.

First of all,I tried the password 'B1A4'.''No?'' I asked.I huffed and clicked 'BANAS'.Neither! ''I give up or I'll hack your profile!'' I said.

''Pabo...The password is you.'' He kissed the back of my head.My eyes widened.''Na?'' I asked.''You!Look...'' He began typing my name and it worked!

''Omo...'' I said covering my mouth.''What's wrong?'' He asked.''My boyfriend has my name as a password and I have another boy's!'' I confessed.

''What?WHO'S?'' He asked pissed.''Kim JaeJoong's!'' I said and he tried to log in my profile with the password 'KimJaeJoong' but of course it didn't work.

''It doesn't work!'' He said.''Of course,pabo!I'm teasing you!I also have your name as my password!'' I clicked his name.''See?'' I said and he hugged me tighty.

''You're such a tease!'' He said and kissed the top of my head.He then proceeded logging in his profile for once again and uploading a photo of us,writing ''Saranghamnida''

''Oppa?'' I said.''What?They do know now.'' He smiled and I remembered.''Right!'' He chuckled.''Pabo...'' He said and kissed me.

Since that day,we're still together.We're planning to get married sooner or later!We haven't argued since that day and we love each other like there's no tommorow.

I am also pregnant on our first child and it's a boy.Actually...we have BEEN arguing for the child's name!

He wants to call it Minhyun but I want to call it MinHo!I'm sure I'll make him agree with me before the child gets born!

'JinYoung,I Love You,Like There's No Tommorow.'

 


Another fanfic completed!I hope you liked it and thanks for all your support ^_^ I'm now working on my new one 'My Prince Arrogant' and I might start a new one as well,with JinYoung or Leetuk or Se7en I dunno T^T

For once again thanks for your support and LittleSushi thanks for your long and cute comments!!! Saranghae,unnie^^ :DDD