It Can't Be

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aJUnltwsqs

 

 

A few days later,it happened.My eyes opened and I was awake and alive.The first thing I saw when I woke up,was JinYoung,sleeping next to me.

I smiled and touched his hand.He immediatly woke up and looked at me,surprised.''JAGIYA!'' He said smiling widely and he began kissing my hand.

''Oppa...Have you been here for so long?'' I asked.My voice was barely heard and it was deep,from my exhaustance.''Shh,don't talk!You're tired...'' He caressed my forehead.

''Oppa...'' I said smiling.''I'm so glad you're ok now...You can't believe how scared I was...'' He kissed my nose.''Gomawo,for being here...'' I thanked him.

''No need to thank me.You're my Jagiya,pabo...And I L-O-V-E you~'' He said,making me chuckle.''Oppa,could you give me some water?'' I asked and he immediatly grabbed the glass with the water.

''Here.'' He placed the straw on my lips and I drank.''When can I leave?'' I asked and he lowered his eyebrows.''Yah,not yet!You're not completely healthy yet.Some of your bones are still broken and you need to stay here.'' He explained.

''But I don't wanna!'' I complained.''I don't care!That's that!'' He said while putting the glass on the table next to the bed.

''Araso...at least will you be here?'' I asked.''Of course i will!Did you think I would leave you alone,especially now.'' He caressed my forehead.

''What about your schedules?'' I asked confused.''I took a two-weeks holiday,to take care of you.'' He answered smiling.''Oppa,take me hooome~'' I begged again.

''Not today,jagiya!Stop begging.'' He said and tapped my nose.I just huffed.

A month later,I felt much better,like I've been completely healed.JinYoung would come and check on me every single day.

One day,I decided to begin dancing again,like I used to.I the music and began dancing passionately,when suddenly I felt pain on my left leg wrist.

The pain was becoming more and more bad and I could barely stay stood up.I fell down and began dragging to my bag.I managed to grab my phone and I immediatly dialed JinYoung's number.''Oppa!Answer me!'' I was crying.

''Yoboseyo?'' I heard his voice.''Oppa!Hurry!My leg hurts!I can't stand up!'' I said,crying.''Stay right there!I'm on my way!'' He said and hang up.

A while later,I heard a 'bam' from downstairs.I didn't get scared,because I knew who it was.''OPPA!'' I shouted.JinYoung entered the room and raised me on his arms.

''It's ok now,Jagiya.I'll take you to the hospital.'' He said while running downstairs.He put me in his car and drove to the hospital,as quick as he could.

When we reached the hospital,he raised me on his arms again and rushed in the building.The doctors took me in a room,making some examinations on my leg.

An hour later,a doctor came to us,to tell us what was wrong and why was my leg aching.''Mrs.Lee?'' He asked and I tried to stand up but in vain.''What's wrong with my leg,doctor?'' I asked terrified.

''Mrs.Lee,could you please come to my office?We need to speak alone.'' He said and helped me up.I nodded at JinYoung that I would be right back.

''Be right back.'' I murmured.

When I got out,I couldn't speak.''Jagiya?'' JinYoung said while driving me home.''Please talk to me.'' He begged.I couldn't even look at him.I wanted to die,why didn't I die?

''Why didn't I just die?!'' I said outloud while hiding my face in my palms.JinYoung's eyes widened.''What?'' He said.

''Don't EVER say that again!It happened now!You have tons of things you'll be able to do in the future!Don't wish to have died,because for lots of people you are really special and for me,you are my WHOLE life!I could never bear watching you die!'' He said with anger.

I couldn't speak.I was just crying.''Jagiya...You need to forget it now...'' He answered,touching my hand.We had just reached my place.

''I can't!'' I said and got out of the car without looking at him.I rushed to the door,as fast as possible with the crutches, and unlocked it quickly.I kicked the door behind me and went to my room.

I locked the door and hid myself under the sheets.I was crying outloud,not believing the doctors words.

''You will never be able to dance again.''