Chapter IX

A rebellious love

 

The ten days passed without anything happening. Khun and Wooyoung met regularly on the roof. Junho pouted his brother and didnt come to see Chansung either. Taec and Junsu had found their life back. However, things might switch again when Chan would come back to school the next day.

 

...

 

Chansung and Wooyoung were late for school. This was the great day of the return of the bloody-haired boy. He hadnt the habit of getting up early anymore so he had an hard time but the little brownish waited for him. They were almost there in front of the main building when a figure a little further attracted their attention. Junho. But he wasnt alone. He was talking with a girl of their class. A girl who was in love with the redhead for some time, despite all the horrors he was subjected to others. She even confessed two months earlier, but he had rejected her. Why were they talking together? There was no reason ... Chansung and Wooyoung hesitated between going to school and approach to find out what was going on but when they were about to make a decision, they froze. Junho had just seized the girl by the arm and he was now kissing her. Chan felt his body move alone while his legs propelled inside the school, away from the show he didnt want to see. About Wooyoung, he did not move an eyelash. Junho and the girl were watching him. They had been surprised by the sound of slamming of the door when the youngest left with a bang. The schoolgirl apologized to Junho and left, leaving him alone with his brother.

 

Woo – can I know why you did that?
JunHo – aint you the one who said : its normal to kiss someone you love?
Woo – you dont love her!
JunHo – what do you know about it?
Woo – you really are the king of idiots ! Chan saw you!
JunHo – so what?!
Woo – so what ?! You broke his heart!
JunHo – its not my fault if he loves me but I dont love him back!
Woo – really?
JunHo – yes!
Woo – I see... congrats for your new girlfriend then... Im going in class
JunHo - ... wait!
Woo – why ?! I dont have anything else to say!
JunHo – I... nothing
Woo – great ! See you later!

 

Chansung took refuge in the nearest toilet. Why the first thing he had to see for his comeback was the man in love kissing a girl? He dropped to the ground and grabbed his head in his hands. His salty tears filled his mouth and moistened the sleeves of his shirt. He remained there for nearly half an hour before finally recovering. He ran a quick cold water on his face and looked in the mirror. His eyes were red and swollen. Too bad. He took his bag and went out of the toilet and ... found himself nose to nose with Junsu and Taecyeon.

 

Taec – Chan? What happened?
Chan – you're the last person I wanna talk to right now so go away!
Taec – wait ! About... Im sorry
Chan – sorry ? Sorry ?! You think its enough ?! Yu're lucky I have something else in mind or I would have crashed you against
the wall!
Taec - ... okay... lets talk later
Chan – in your dreams!

 

The boy decided it was high time to put an end to this day and preferred to go home. Taecyeon watched him go, his eyes misted slightly. Slightly but enough for Junsu to notice it. He took his man by the hand and led him down the toilet.