Chapter XIV

A rebellious love

 

Chansung woke up with probably the most beautiful hangover of his life. Yuryeong was on the phone. The bloody-haired boy stood up slowly and went to put his head under water to sober up a bit. He seemed to have a woodpecker in the head. He couldnt concentrate. He had to call the other to prevent imminent fighting but he could not remember what he had done with his phone. He didnt know who to call. the babies? Taec? He leaned on the edge of the sink. His headaches amplified minutes by minutes, but he had to act. He couldnt leave the elders do what they wanted. The consequences would be too severe. Chan left the bathroom and went into the living room to take a medi in his bag. Yuryeong was still on the phone. He was on the balcony and the window was closed. He turned to his cadet and watched intently while speaking. He was probably talking to a member of their clan. The head of the youngest began to spin so he preferred to sit before being forced to run to the bathroom because of his nausea. He sat lazily and dropped his head nonchalantly to the side. He was still looking at his elder. Yuryeong was a large brownish with black but reassuring eyes. His tank clearly let appeared the scars he had accumulated over the past many clashes. He was part of one of the largest gangs in the area. In fact, he was the leader of the gang. He took Chan under his wing when it had only ten years. The youngest had never really participated in the group but the few times he did, it was to protect Junho and Wooyoung. They too were gang members. It must be said they had a good potential seeing the pleasure they took in torturing people. Chan also knew that Khun and Taec were part of a rival gang. Like him, they were not really full members but if the elders declared war, they would also be dragged in the fight, despite themselves.

 

The next morning

 

It was worse than what Chansung expected. When he came out of his building, he was greeted by twenty members of his gang. Junho and Wooyoung were also there. This doesnt bode well. Really nothing. The little redhead walked quietly to him. He was nervous.

 

JunHo – Channie, do you know whats happening?
Chan – ... the elders started the war against the other gang
JunHo – what? why?
Chan – because of... what Taec did to me...
JunHo – what he did to you? when you went to the hospital?
Chan – yes
JunHo – what did he do-
Yuryeong – CHANNIE! you're finally here! I hope you're feeling better ^^
Chan – dont involve me in this! I told you Im against this war!
Yuryeong - ... its too late to step back now. They are waiting for us at the Baramae Parc
Chan - ...
Woo – I dont wanna go there... I dont wanna have to fight against Khun
Chan – sorry, its my fault...
JunHo – Channie... dont say that! when everything will be over, everything will be back to normal! then we will... date...
Chan – you dont understand! the elders are here! it'll be a real mess! nothing will be like before! and about the date... I...
JunHo – what?
Yuryeong – here we are! focuse!

 

Fifty yards away, a compact group faced them. Taec and Khun were obviously there too. The tall blond's eyes met his lover's ones and he shuddered. They didnt want to fight, let alone one against the other. Junho looked worriedly at his cadet. What he wanted to say to him? And why was he staring at Taec like that? Moreover, the large brownish also seemed disturbed by that look more than intense. The two chieftains advanced a few steps.