Chapter III

A rebellious love

 

Chan – let him go!
Woo – JunHo!!!
Chan – Woo, bring your bro to the infirmary, I got Taec
Woo – okay!

 

While Chansung and Taec were facing each other, glaring at the other, Wooyoung ran to his brother and carried him on his back. Before he left the room, he looked back toward his friend. He knew Chan didnt like to fight but he wished he would forget his principles to save his life.

 

Taec – I thought you were against violence
Chan – shut up!
Taec – well... you never went mad like this for me at this time
Chan - ...
Taec – you wont be able to hit me so give up and leave
Chan – no
Taec – I see... you really love him, huh ?
Chan – its none of your business!
Taec – tsss... said you left me for a scum like this!
Chan – you dont know him ! He aint a scum!
Taec – then you became as rotten as him... I regret the time when you were as soft as a lamb... you remember, right ? When you gently ad lovingly threw you hand in my hair...
Chan – I told you to shut up!

 

Chansung was tensed like an arc, ready to pounce. He was fed up listening to him syaing stupid stuffs. Of course he remembered the moments they spent together but he didnt want to think about it ! He wanted even less their story to be compared with the love he now had for Junho. Taec glared at him and it was the start signal. Chansung took based on his left leg before moving his right foot in a kick that hit Taec right in the jaw. He was unhorsed and his eyesight blurred during a moment. Long enough for the youngest to have the time to pin him on the ground. But as he was about to hit again, their eyes met. Chansung froze, sitting on Taec, fist in the air. That look. He tried to bring back his mind but it was too late. The big brownish had grabbed him by the neck and had sealed their lips suddenly. Chansung didnt move. That was a long time he hadnt kissed Taec and this warmth was surfacing all his memories. A wave of images paraded before his eyes. All because of those lips. These lips he loved before, those lips he had caressed with the tip of the tongue, the lips that had led to the heart of the forbidden zone that separates the pleasure of dementia. He regained his senses when he felt the hand of the big brownish slip under his shirt. He pushed him violently and stood up, panting slightly. He almost yield to his memories. He couldnt. He was no longer in love with the big brownish, now he loved Junho. Junho who was also in a bad state because of Taec! His eyes were filled with anger again and the elder realized that he almost won this battle, but he was far from winning the war. He was also angry now. Not really due to the fact that the brothers have hit JunSu, or because Chan had dropped his principles of non-violence for Junho. No, he was mad to see him fight and resist him. Taec wanted Chan and he would achieve his goals, even if he should beat him to death to make him weak. This time, it was he who took the initiative, taking short Chan who could just put up with his punch that snapped his lower lip. He spat a little bit of blood before going to Taec but a voice made him stop dead in less than five centimeters of his opponent. The voice of the principal of the school.

 

Principal – can I know what you're doing ?! You're in a school, not on a right ! Follow me to my office right now !