Chapter V

A rebellious love

 

Wooyoung were standing in front of a small music studio. If his memory did not betray him, Junsu gave piano lessons to children there. It should not end very late. When the little brownish saw the young students walk out, he crept into the building. He walked down the long corridor, guided by a beautiful melody. He stopped in front of a room whose door was ajar. He stuck his head through the doorway and thus able to see Junsu, facing his back, sat at the piano. His fingers were walking with sweetness and light on the keyboard. This song was really beautiful. Wooyoung stood for a few minutes to watch his elder, almost forgetting why he was there, absorbed by the notes. He returned to reality when Junsu stopped playing and got up to gather his things. The small brownish quietly entered the room, walking on tiptoe so as not to attract the attention of his target who was still turing his back to him. When he was close enough, he quickly grabbed his wrists and put his hands behind his back before he pinned him against the wall.

 

JunSu – what are you doing ?
Woo – I just use to to send a massage to your boyfriend
JunSu – I dont have anything to see in it ! Go to him directly!
Woo – ahahah Im not stupid enough to do that and... its funnier like this!
JunSu – what... will you do to me?
Woo – exactly the same thing Taec did to my brother... so you'll just have to complain to him

 

He grabbed him by the neck and made his nose violently meet the wall. A dull crack was heard and Junsu cried out in pain. He fell to the ground and Wooyoung struck him several kicks in the stomach. It was then that he noticed the elder were somehow trying to protect his hands.

 

Woo – oh... thats right, you're a pianist... it would be a mess if your fingers were broken...
JunSu – dont do that, I beg you!
Woo – you beg me ? You thik it stopped your man when Junho begged him ? No, he took pleasure and kept beating him so I'll just do the same !
??? - stop!
JunSu – Khunnie?

 

Wooyoung stood up and faced the blonde man. Once again, his eyes were soft while we could have expecting him to be mad.

 

Khun – its time to stop Wooyoung... the things are going too far
Woo – who's fault is it, huh?
Khun – if each of you take revenge, it'll never end!
Woo – so I should do nothing, pretend that my brother aint injured ? Thats what you're saying ?!
Khun - ... sometimes tolerance and abstraction are the best ways to show your superiority
Woo – whatever ! You think you're Buddha or something ? tss

 

The small brownish shoved his eldest and left the room, even angrier than before. How this blond guy could piss him off just by talking to him?! And this soft look ... even more annoying! He thought he was an angel or something?

 

...

 

*knock knock knock*

 

Chansung got up to open the door of his small apartment. He had managed to convince his parents to pay for one, claiming that it was closest to the school, but in reality, it was to no longer have to endure the ramblings of his alcoholic father and the crying for his mother . He approached the door and looked through the little hole. He stepped back a few paces mechanically ,discovering that it was Taecyeon that struck.

 

Taec – YAH! Open the door ! I heard your steps!
Chan – w-what do you want?
Taec – talk to you !
Chan – I can hear you from here
Taec – open or I'll break this ing door!
Chan - ... okay...