Chapter XVI

A rebellious love

 

The next day

 

The Baramae parc again. The two clans were facing each other again. But they were even more members than before. Once again, Khun and Wooyoung looked at each other in despair. Once again, Chan stared intensely at Taecyeon, destabilizing him completely. Fighting resumed as before, but with more violence. Much more. Much of the fighters were merely students so the turn that the events took began to frighten them. Chan was right, it would degenerate. The ancients were used to fight, it was clear. Both in their ability to protect themselves and in their technique to hurt their opponent quickly. The two clans fought hard but it became really serious when a former wounded Wooyoung's shoulder. His white shirt was stained with blood quickly, and soaking it. A knife wound. Khun immediately rushed to his lover, forgetting that they were in combat, forgetting that he showed in the eyes of everyone their "treason." Yuryeong and Gurimja who fought right beside them, stopped with dismay. They were approaching the couple to give them a good lesson, but Chan, Taec and Junho landed from nowhere to block them. Khun took advantage of the diversion they offered him to take the small brownish by the arm and led him away from the fighting. He knew that their friends would spend a hard time because of them but he couldnt turn back. He wanted to take Woo away from it, he wanted to heal and protect him.

 

Yuryeong was furious. Because he hated Taec for what he had done to Chan, and especially because despite everything he could manage to create for himself a place in the heart of the youngest. And now, he dared to stand in his way. The gang leader moved Chansung and Junho aside and ran to the large brownish. He saw red. He wanted to kill him, right now. The police siren sounds battery time. Sounding the death knell of the fighting, saving Taec's life, ending Chan's torment. But the boy was still froze. He had feared for the man he loved. The man he shouldnt have love. If it had not been the case, the war wouldnt have exploded. Yuryeong wouldnt have wanted him to disappear. It was all his fault. Chan was going to drop to the ground but Junho caught him by the arm and led him out of the park, just before the police arrived. They hid in a small side street and leaned against the wall, gasping for breath. Big tears ran down the cheeks of the boy with red hair and his hands trembled. The weight of guilt deprived him with all his strength. And Junho's worried look didnt help. How could he tell him the reason for these fights? Why his brother was injured? The reason he would be broken heart?

 

 

JunHo – Channie?
Chan - ...
JunHo – whats wrong?
Chan – I... I'll go home now
JunHo – no! we need to talk!
Chan – you better go to see how's your brother
JunHo – he's with Khun so Im sure he dont need me. but you, you do!
Chan – JunHo I... Im sorry...
JunHo – about what?
Chan – the fights, your brother and...
JunHo – why are you sorry? its not your fault! its Yuryeong hyung's fault!
Chan – you're wrong? if he reacted like this, its because of something I confessed to him...
JunHo – what do you mean?
Chan – I told him about what Taec did to me... and about the consequences it had on me
JunHo – what did he do to you?
Chan - ...
JunHo – tell me! I wanna know! I know you do that to protect me but Im fed up of this! Im not a kid anymore! I can hear this kind of things!
Chan – he me
JunHo – what?!
Chan – and... I fell in love with him again...
JunHo – WHAAAT?!!! you spent two weeks at the hospital cause of him and you, you love him?! I thought you loved me!
Chan – Yuryeong reacted like this too, thats why he started the war... and about my feelings... yes I loved you and a part of me still loves you but... Taec is special to me
JunHo – but you're the one who left him!
Chan – I know... Im sorry... Im exhausted, I'll go back home now...
JunHo – wait!

 

Junho caught him by the wrist and made ​​him violently back before kissing him passionately. Chansung felt again the tears in his eyes, but he didnt reject his elder. It didnt really answer the kiss, merely enduring it. He could at least do that for the redhead. When he finally broke the kiss, his cheeks were rosy and he breathed shakily.

 

JunHo – I love you Channie. dont give up on me! I beg you!
Chan – Im sorry...

 

Chansung freed his arm and left the alley as fast as his trembling muscles would allow. Junho dropped on the floor. He was too stunned by what he had learned to cry. His chest ached and he felt that painful headaches would start to happen. He was lost, alone, abandoned. He wrote without realizing the number of his brother. Finally, he wanted to make sure he was okay. Woo's reassuring voice made him feel a bit better, but yet he still couldnt move. After all, why get up? Where to go? He couldnt return home, his parents would ask questions because of his sad face. He couldnt go to Chan. He couldnt go to Khun, the two lovers needed time for them. He had nowhere to go.

 

 

 

Gaah! im sorry for using the cops again as a reason to stop the fight ;-; I dunno what happened to my brain at this moment but I couldnt think about any better idea ><