Chapter XI

A rebellious love

 

Chansung felt that the day had been one long nightmare. But he knew that when he would wake up, he would have no other choice than to say that it was all real. He really saw Junho kiss a girl, he really saw Taec's pleading eyes, look who gave him even more eager to hit him.

 

*toc toc toc*

 

Chansung walked cautiously to the door. If it was Taec, there was no way he would show that he was there. He sighed in relief when he saw through the peephole that it was Wooyoung.

 

Woo – I wanted to know how you are...
Chan – mmm... I knew better days... anyway, you look fine
Woo – yes ^^ its because... with Khun... *blushes madly*
Chan – O.O at school?
Woo - ...
Chan – O_O woaw!
Woo – mmh... whatever... Nuneo didnt call you?
Chan – why would he? -_-'
Woo – you know... he really do love you... but he'll probably never admit it...
Chan – why?
Woo – he does a complex about his virility since he was a kid -_-' disadvantages of looking like an angel... many guys wanted to go out with him before, remember?
Chan – yeah but... if he loves me... I mean... I shouldnt care about it, right?
Woo – thats what I think too, cause after all, its my case but... he cares too much about what others could think...
Chan - *sighs* what am I supposed to do then?
Woo – I dont know... normally I would have tell you that make him jealous would have been a good idea but with him... I dont know if it'll work...
Chan – I dont like this kind of plan but I still could try... but with who?
Woo - ... mmm... do you remember the guy you saved once?
Chan - ... oh right! what was his name again? >< Jay!
Woo – yep! he owes you a service... you should ask him!
Chan - ... mmm... I'll think about it...

 

...

 

Junho was lying on his bed. it was 10pm and his brother was still not home. What if something happened on the way back? What if by chance he met Taec? He jumped up and rushed to his office to pick up his phone. He was relieved when the little brownish answered on the first ring, but his heart skipped a beat when he learned that his brother was at Chansung's appartment and would certainly spend the night there. He hung up and dropped on his desk chair. He had done everything to occupy his mind with random things throughout the day not to rethink the conversation he had with Wooyoung in the morning. But now he could no longer escape the thoughts that assailed him from all sides. Chansung. When he kissed the girl he doesnt even remember the name, it was the bloody-haired boy he had thought about. About his lips. Junho slapped his forehead with the palm of his hand. How could he think about his best friend while he was caressing with the tip of his tongue the lips of a girl more than cute and pretty? But ... Chan's strong and warm arms always attracted him more than anyone, boy or girl. What was the problem in the end? He couldnt be in love with a man! But Chan was not any man. It was Chan ...

 

...

 

Chansung and Wooyoung were heading towards the gym. The youngest had made his decision. He had no choice but to try to make Junho jealous. This idea didnt please him but whatever. He had to make sure the redhead was finally fully aware of his feelings for him to accept them and no longer rejects the love his cadet had to offer. As they expected, Jay was there. He spent most of his free time to train, always wanting to push the limits. Chan gave a nod to Woo to tell him he could leave and then he went to the little brownish with wrestler's body. Wooyoung turned around and went to wait for his brother out of the way. If Jay was willing to help, the two brothers had to be there at the right time to dont miss it.

 

Jay – oh! ChanSung! its been a while!
Chan – yep... I wanted to ask you for help...
Jay – ah? everything you want! its the least I can do ^^ so, how can I help you?
Chan – well... its a bit hard to explain...
Jay – Im listening
Chan – in fact...

 

He explained the situation to him and Jay opened his eyes widely.

 

Jay – so, you want to make him jealous by pretending that Im flirting with you and that you wont reject me?
Chan – mmh... yeah... but if you dont wanna do it, I can understand
Jay – no no, dont worry, I dont mind. I just wasnt expecting that, thats all...
Chan – I must admit that seeing you, asking you to act like a gay man aint the first thing that cross the mind ^^
Jay – I think the same ^^ but if I can help, I'll try my best
Chan – thanks

 

They then prepared a plan. They couldnt afford to completely improvise or else they risked losing control of the situation. Chan told Woo to bring his brother in the backyard of the school, being careful not to look suspicious. The bell announcing the end of the class was to be heard. Both baby boys would be here soon. Chansung and Jay began to get into their roles.