Chapter XII

A rebellious love

 

The bloody-haired boy was sitting against a wall while his elder was crouched in front of him, hand on his shoulder as if to show his support. They saw with the corner of their eye that the two brothers arrived and that they had noticed them. Jay approached a little more of his junior while caressing his shoulder. He whispered in Chan's ear, putting their faces ever closer.

 

Jay – sincerily, what the hell are you making me do... -_-'

 

Chan held back a laugh cause of the little brownish's face and then he lifted his head a little. Their faces were at least than ten centimeters from each other. He Jay's cheek with the back of his hand, making him open his eyes widely and blush. Chan saw Junho freeze on the outskirts of his eyes.

 

Jay – hey, you think he's jealous enough now? it looks like he'll cry, or maybe get mad...
Chan – just a bit more then you'll be free
Jay – okay

 

Chan's hand which was still placed on his elder's face moved down gently, then he grabbed his chin between his fingers and pulled their faces even closer. Their lips were almost touching when Junho's voice sounded.

 

JunHo – YAH CHANSUNG! CAN I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING?!!

 

Chansung almost violently moved away and stood up. He was surprised by the redhead's reaction but he had to continue his role.

 

Chan – what are you talking about?
JunHo – what Im talking about? about the fact that you're flirting!
Chan – so what? I thought you didnt love me back! what am I supposed to do? wait for you all my life?!
JunHo – of course no!
Chan – so what?
JunHo – you could... let me some time...
Chan – you... you want time? so you...
JunHo – I.. Im not ready to go out with you but... please, give me more time
Chan - ... okay... I just hope you're not giving me hope for nothing...
JunHo – of course no! Im sincere!
Chan – okay...

 

Chansung turned to Jay who also stood up and watched the scene with a satisfied face. Apparently their plan had worked.

 

Chan – thanks
Jay – you're welcome, but next time, find someone else to help you! I'll have nightmares because of you!
Chan – xD thanks again!
JunHo – wait... you were just pretending?
Chan – sorry but... it was the only way to make you react...
JunHo – what? are you kidding me?!
Chan - ... Im sorry...
Woo – Nuneo, dont be mad, Im the one who gave him this idea... and... at least now the things are clear, right?
JunHo – mmh... Im going to the classroom... see yah!
Woo – sorry...
Chan – its not a big deal! he needs time, its normal ^^ but at least he loves me *o*
Woo – it aint a news...
Chan – rahhh, dont spoil my enthusiasm!
Woo - ^^ by the way... mmh... Khun told me that... Taec was searching for you...
Chan - ...
Woo – what will you do? didnt you want to make him pay for what he did?
Chan – of course... but I still dont know how...
Woo – okay... and... you dont considere me as a traitor?
Chan – why should I?
Woo – well... Khunnie is my boyfriend...
Chan – Khun aint the one who hurt us... and... anyway, you love him, thats whats important, right?
Woo – thanks ^^