Chapter IV

A rebellious love

 

In the office

 

Principal – I should call your parents for fighting like this ! But you both are excellent students so I give you a last chance but if you do it again, I'll have to report it and it'll follow you all your life !
Chan – thanks sir
Principal – dont thank me, just calm down ! And its the same for your friends ! Yesterday, it was Junsu and now its Junho who's at the infirmary. I dont wanna know what happening nor who stared. But its time for you to grow up ! You can go now, you'll be late in class.

 

They didnt talk at all then they parted at the end of a corridor, each going to his classroom. They perfectly knew things wouldnt stop here. It would become worse and worse.

 

...

 

Wooyoung was bored. Junho had to stay home for a week to rest so, when Chan was in a class in which he was registered, he was left alone. A small group of first year attracted his attention. Even if they were three, they still were easy targets for him. While he was approaching to them, as stealthily as a panther on the lookout, an hand patted his shoulder, making him jolt. He turned back and saw a blondehaired man with soft eyes.

 

Woo – ...
Khun – Im Khun
Woo – I know who you are, what do you want?
Khun – talk to you
Woo – why ? We aint in the same clan, remember!
Khun – I dont belong to any clan
Woo – you are friend with them, so you are in their clan. I dont have anything else to tell you, Im busy
Khun – busy ? By bullying first years?
Woo – its none of your business ! Leave me alone!

 

He turned back and gave up the idea of ​​going to play with the group of students. He preferred to head towards the roof. He loved this place. With Chansung and Junho, they often went there to talk and smoke in secret. He lay in the gravel, resting his head on his jacket. He drowned in the sky, watching the clouds passing before his eyes. He thought his brother would certainly be sleeping deeply or writhing in pain, holding his stomach. Taec had not missed him and he would have to pay for it. But what could he do? He could not face him in combat, he had no chance against such a giant. JunSu was a good option but he was rarely alone ... Khun ... No, the blond man was right. For now, he had nothing to do with it. And most importantly, he did not know if he knew about fighting. So Junsu ... he had to catch him somewhere. In a place where Taec could not intervene.
Yes! He had heard that the nerd had part-time job in the evenings after class! That was the solution!

 

Chan – forget this right now!
Woo – hmm? Already out of class?
Chan – yeah... and I dont know what you were thinking about but seeing the sadistic smile you were doing, Im sure its not a good idea !
Woo – what ? Not at all ! Hey, would you mind taking care of Junho tonight, I have something to do
Chan – something ?
Woo – yeah mmh... I have to go to see my auntie for my father.
Chan – mmm... okay...

 

Chansung was not fooled, he knew his friend too well to be dumbed by his excuses but he said nothing. If he wanted to run to problems, too bad for him. He lay down next to him and sighed. He was already tired of this story and more, he felt that Woo would make it be worse. Junho was a mess and if it continued, he would not be the only victim of this stupid conflict. And besides that, he had to be careful not to drop his guard. He knew Taec wanted him back but why? Yet he had JunSu! He sighed again and searched in his bag to get his cigarets.

 

Woo – its rare to see you smoke...
Chan – who's fault is it?
Woo - ...
Chan – you want one?
Woo – yep...

 

Wooyoung turned his head toward his cadet. He had his eyes closed and he occasionally moved the cigaret to his lips, eyebrows furrowed a little when the smoke was burning this hroat. The small brownish often wondered why Chansung remained their friend. They realized they were far from angels, yet he was always ready for them, never complaining, even when he had to catch up with their nonsense. His eyes rested for a moment on his lower lip split because of the hit that Taec gave him.

 

Woo – sorry
Chan – about what?
Woo – your lip... does it hurt ?
Chan – not really and you dont have to apologize...
Woo - ... we should go home
Chan – right...

 

They smother their cigarets and went slowly to the two brothers' appartment. Chansung felt like being at home when he was there, rather than in his own house. He had spent so much time here since his childhood. To play with the boys, and sometimes not, often to escape his miserable life, his alcoholic father and his mother who was no longer motivated to nothing, leaving him to die slowly. That was why he had learned Taekwondo in origin. To defend his mother if one day his father came home so drunk that he decided to hit her. But it never happened. Because he ignored her. His father acted as if his mother was transparent. They never talked, never looked at eachother. Chansung had fled from this environment to go to Junho and Wooyoung. There, he found a semblance of family. He was treated like a son, he was loved.

Upon entering, he greeted warmly the mother of his friends then walked in the redhead's room. He was sleeping peacefully, a smile on his lips. Apparently, it was a pleasant dream. Wooyoung stayed with them one hour and then announced that he had to go. The cadet simply looked away, knowing it would be useless to try to make him stay, when he had an idea in his head, he kept it.

 

Chan – tss... he has to create troubles while his brother is in a pitiful state... aish...
JunHo – thanks for saying Im pitiful...
Chan – sorry, I didnt see you were awake...
JunHo – its not a reason ><
Chan - ... how do you feel?
JunHo – Im fine... as long as I dont move... where does Woobby left ?
Chan – I dont know, but I have a bad feeling about it
JunHo – hmm... you shouldnt be worried. He aint stupid enough to go to see taec alone
Chan – right... but it dont mean that what he'll do wont be stupid and risked
JunHo – you know Woo... if there's no adrenaline, he dont find it funny
Chan - *sighs* and its me again who'll have to repair everything...