chapter I

A rebellious love

 

Wooyoung and Junho were sitting in an empty classroom. They were peacefully talking about what they would do when they would be back home as their parents werent there. They were brothers and most of their classmates called them « the demonic babies ». why ? Because even if they had innocent and angelic looks, they loved torturing people. They attacked the first person who would come too close of them, taking pleasuring in making them suffer. But recently, they were bored. There was no longer good target. Thats why when they saw the highschool nerd walk in the corridor, they had a demonic smile and started to glee in anticipation. They silently stood up and followed him a few meters before each of them wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

 

Woo – hey JunSu!
JunHo – its been a while since the last time we saw you
JunSu – I... I was sick...
Woo – oh, I hope you heald, it would be bad if you pass us your germs.
JunSu – mmh... what do you want from me ?
JunHo – we you to the toilets
Woo – thats right, we dont know what could happen to you on your way...
JunSu – I... I dont need to go to the toilets, I was going to the library
JunHo – believe me, you need to go there
Woo – come on, its this way!

 

They dragged him in the closest toilets and while Wooyoung pinned him against the wall so he couldnt run away, Junho snatched his bag from his arms. He dropped the contents of the bag and bent down to start to observe the different objects in it.

 

JunHo – Woobby, look what I found!
Woo – waow!!! this pendant must be expensive!
JunSu – no! Dont touch it ! Its. important!
JunHo – you heard ? He cares about it!
Woo – I heard Nuneo.. its exactly what makes it even more interesting!
JunSu – dont do that ! Take everything you like but not this!
JunHo – but you're crying!
Woo – maybe you want a tissue?

 

Wooyoung pulled his elder's tie and roughly rubbed his face, claiming to wipe his tears.

 

JunHo – well, now, lets get serious!
Woo – yep, you can go, im holding him!
JunHo – gladly!

 

He did an angelic smile while his eyes were burning then he slowly came closer to Junsu and harshly punched him in the stomack. The boy stopped breathing during a few seconds then he coughed and squirmed in pain.

Wooyoung and Junho were so obsessed by the face full of dolor that they didnt notice a tall brownish guy with an impressive musculature, especially for a young man of their age. The guy caught the hood of Junho's sweater and made him literally fly against a door of the toilets. The sound of a bone who's breaking reverberated while the redhead let out an atrocious whimper before he hid his nose between his palms full of blood. Wooyoung instantly released JunSu and ran to the assailant. He punched him hard enough to make him lose his balance a little but the guy quicky brought back his senses and made him meet the wall with a kick in the kidneys. He dangerously walked closer toward him when two voices made him stop.

 

??? - Taec, its enough!!!

 

A blondehaired guy and another with bloodyhair were standing on the doorstep. The blonde one joined the tall brownish and help Junsu up while the other boy came to the two brothers.

 

Taec – Khun, you're really planning on letting them go like this ?
Khun – they are already hurt enough so stop.
Taec – mmm... I could beat them to death, it would never be enough compared to what they have done so far!
JunSu – Yeonnie, its okay, lets go

 

The trio went away, leaving behind another trio, in a sad state.

 

Woo – Channie...
Chan – I dont wanna hear you ! And say I thought you stopped acting like this ! Junho, how do you feel ?
JunHo – Im going to die...
Chan – dont talk nonsense, you just have a broken nose!
JunHo – but it huuuuurts!
Chan – you asked for it ! I told you to be careful about who you attack!
Woo – we couldnt guess Taec would come!
Chan – if you cared about something else than yourselves, you would know, like everyone at school, that Junsu and Taec are dating !
Woo – what?
Chan – well, its not the best moment to talk about it, we need to bring Junho to the hospital, I'll take you there.