Chapter XVIII

A rebellious love

 

Chansung woke up, jolting. He had fallen asleep watching TV a few hours earlier. He had a headache and most importantly, he had the impression that something serious had happened. He rushed to his cell phone and called Woo to know how he was and he also asked for news of Junho. Everything was okay on their side. So what could it be? More time passed and he had chest pain. Powerful and inexplicable pain. It was stupid, but he had to do it. He did slowly and with a trembling hand Taec's phone number. No answer. Something had happened to him, he felt it in his whole being. Only one person would be able to do something.

 

*bip bip bip*

 

??? - allo?
Chan – Yuryeong hyung!
Yuryeong – oh Channie!
Chan – what did you do?
Yuryeong – what are you talking about?
Chan – I know something happened to Taec! well, I dont know but I can feel it
Yuryeong – I dont know what you're talking about
Chan – if something happened to him, you'll have to pay for it
Yuryeong – YAH! I didnt do anything to him! and you would dare touching me, for an ennemy?
Chan – you know that I love him, so yes I would dare! I know I wouldnt be here today without you, I owe you many things but I cant let you do stuffs like this!
Yuryeong – everything really is upside down... you forgave me after he you but you wouldnt forgive me for this?
Chan – so you admit you really did something, huh?
Yuryeong – no I didnt, I stayed home all day long. if you dont believe me, ask Junho. he was with me as I had to comfort him after you broke his heart
Chan - ...

 

Chansung was angry. He knew that his eldest didnt need to move to hurt others, a phone call would be enough. He got up suddenly, took a sudden impulse and ran out of his apartment. Hospital. It was there he had to go. The idea of ​​taking the bus rather than run for half an hour never occurred to him. He could no longer think properly, he was afraid and anger gnawed him from the inside. It ran in the lobby of the hospital like a tornado and had to rely for several minutes on the counter of the reception before finally caught his breath enough to be able to ask if Taec was there. The nurse told him the room number of the large brownish and told him to calm down because the patient needed rest. The six floors of the elevator seemed to him an eternity before finally get out of the iron cage and head to the room of the man he loved. He would enter but voices from inside made ​​him stop, his hand on the handle.

 

JunSu – how do you feel?
Taec – weak...
JunSu – you lost so much blood... I really thought you would die... but who was this guy?
Taec – I dont know... I didnt see his face. all I know is that he had a blade... and that he would have achieve me if you didnt come in time
JunSu – its someone from the other clan for sure. but why use ways like this? you think Chan is involved?
Taec – NO! He aint like this!
JunSu – we dont know...
Taec – yah! I know him! its not his style!!!
JunSu – you're defending him again...
Taec – sorry... by the way, why did you come to see me?
JunSu – I... I decided to let you a second chance
Taec – really? you still want me?
JunSu - yes
Chan – wait!
Taec – Channie? O.O but what the hell are you doing here?
Chan – I... I need to talk to you... sorry Junsu but... can you let us alone?
JunSu – so you'll steal him again...
Chan - ...
JunSu – I see...

 

The pianist left the room, head down. It took him many hours of reflection to forgive Taec and now he lost him again. Yet the big brownish seemed genuinely happy to have a second chance. Why Chan had to arrive out of nowhere and ruin everything once again? Chansung felt guilty toward Junsu but the more his clan did everything to push him away from Taec, the more he became selfish and wanted him. The big brownish looked at him with astonishment. How the bloody-haired boy he knew he was in the hospital? Finally, JunSu was right? Chan had something to do with the attack?

 

Taec – how did you know I was there?
Chan – I didnt know it
Taec – what?
Chan – I... when I woke up, I had a bad feeling and when I called Yuryeong he suggested he did something to you so
I came here just in case.

Taec – you... felt something happened to me?
Chan – yes... I... its all my fault, Im sorry...
Taec – why is it your fault? Im the one who... you at first, so its normal your hyung reacted like this...
Chan – you're wrong... its not because of that... but... because of the consequences it had on me...
Taec – consequences?
Chan – I... I should hate you for what you did but...
Taec – wait! you dont hate me? why? I dont deserve anything else! what I did... I... even if I was mad, I shouldnt have done that...

 

Tears of guilt became more and more pressing in the corners of Taecyeon's eyes. To his astonishment, Chansung passed his hand tenderly on his cheek, wiping his tears.

 

Taec – w-why?
Chan – when I was at the hospital; during those two weeks... I had time to think... to think again about us, about before... Taec... I shouldnt have break up, I regret it now
Taec – so you...
Chan – yes, I love you!
Taec – really? even after what I did?
Chan – yes...

 

 

Taec's tears ran even more and the bouncing of his body made ​​him wince when his wound reopened. His cadet panicked, ready to press the button to call the nurse but the big brownish prevented him to do it.

 

Taec – wait... if you call them, they'll ask you to leave to heal me
Chan – but you're bleeding!!
Taec – okay... but first, kiss me

 

Chansung smiled softly before sealing their lips. Their tongues met again to bickered as before. They had to end the kiss when Taec writhed in pain and this time, the youngest called the nurses.

 

Taec – you'll come to see me again?
Chan – of course! but first, I have something to do...
Taec – wait! dont do anything dangerous!
Chan – dont worry about me, I wont be alone

 

He smiled reassuringly to his man then left the room, leaving the care of doctors who bustled around him again. Chan had made his decision. Yuryeong went too far this time. Things would change. The gang took a road far too dangerous and dark.