Chapter XV

A rebellious love

 

Yuryeong – Gurimja...
Gurimja – 'sup bro?!
Yuryeong – dont call me like this. not here. not in a moment like this.
Gurimja – you're the one who wanna fight, remember
Yuryeong – because of what one of YOUR guys did to one of mines.
Gurimja – hmm... whatever... do you have something else to say?
Yuryeong – no
Gurimja – then lets go!

 

They walked back to join their groups and a few seconds later, the assault was given. Even though Chan, Khun, Taec and the two brothers didnt want to fight, they had no real choice. They were attacked from all sides and they had to save their lives. Even though they were supposed to be enemies, they couldnt help but defend each other. But nobody would notice their "betrayal" with all the mess. They fought for twenty minutes and they began to be exhausted, but they couldnt stop there. Neither group seemed able to take over, the forces were equal. The sound of a siren made ​​them stop.

 

Yuryeong – , the cops!
Gurimja – lets go off!
Yuryeong – but its not over! its only a postponement!
Gurimja – you can count on me for that!

 

Everyone ran away fast, and soon the parc became empty and silent again. When Wooyoung finally stopped running to catch his breath, he saw that Junho didnt follow, and most importantly, he was in front of Khun's house. He sighed and was about to turn around when an arm encircled his waist and forced him to enter the building.

 

Woo – Khunnie?
Khun – shht! follow me!

...

Khun – you're hurt!
Woo – huh?
Khun – your cheek!
Woo – ah? I didnt notice it...
Khun – dont move, I'll clean it.
Woo – it was like hell earlier...
Khun – I wouldnt have express it in a better way... I was so scared something could happen to you
Woo – Im fed up all this! I want it to stop! I wanna be free to love you without having to hide!!
Khun – you know I love you too Woobby.... but we dont have another choice.... and, if we run away, you wont be able to take care of Chan and Junho anymore
Woo – I know... but... I lov eyou so much... I dont want anything to happen to you!
Khun – come here

 

The tall blond gently took him in his arms, keeping him close and smelled his hair.

 

Woo – Khunnie?
Khun – hmm?
Woo – make me forget everything
Khun – okay... I love you Woo

 

...

 

Junho was worried. The battle of a few hours ago already seemed nothing more than a bad memory. But Chansung's words remained ingrained in his mind. He didnt understand. His cadet had said he loved him. He had even done everything to make him jealous and he finally confesses his own feelings. Why? Why reject it now? What had changed? He would have liked to talk to him, ask him to explain but he had lost him from sight during flight and Chan didnt answer the phone. Woo either didnt answer the phone. He should be with Khun. Junho sank limply on his bed. He didnt understand anything. What Taec could have done to Chan to make the elders so angry? Yuryeong saw the boy with bloody hair like his brother but still he knew how to keep his calm when something happens to the youngest. He wouldnt have waged war for no real reason. The redhead sighed. He knew that the next day he should fight again. Then it was the holidays so the fights could last as long as necessary. And all this time, he should see his brother suffer to fight against the man he loved, he should see Chan look strangely at Taec.