Chapter II

A rebellious love

 

At the hospital

 

Chan – feeling better?
JunHo – yes... the pain is gone
Chan – anyway... I dont understand you...
JunHo – stop with that!
Chan – no! Why you keep fighting like this ? Its useless ! You dont need that to show that you're a real man !
JunHo – Im fed up hearing Im gay just because I have a baby face and that Im supposedly cute !
Chan – so what ? You dont have to listen to them ! Or at worst, there's others ways!
JunHo – mmm
Chan – anyway now, you'll have to be careful, Taecyeon will probably not stop here...
JunHo - ... by the way, where is Woo?
Chan – he fulfills administrative papers, it wont take long so after we can go back home
JunHo – okay...

 

The three boys then went at the brothers' house and Junho went to bed, completly stunned by anesthetics the dox gave him.


Chan – I'll go back home
Woo – are you still mad?
Chan - ...
Woo – i take this as a yes
Chan – mmm see you tomorrow
Woo – Chan wait ! You really think Taec will be after us now?
Chan – I dont know. Probably. But I dont care, its your problem, not mine!
Woo – you say that but in fact, you're worried about Juno, am I wrong?
Chan – dont talk nonsense ! He's big enough to search for troubles so he's too to take care of himself!
Woo – mmm

 

Chansung walked out of the appartment and came back home. He knew the brothers since kindergarden and he didnt understand how they could have change that much. What pissed him off the most was that Junho put himself in danger like this. He didnt understand the risks he was taking by acting like this ? If Taecyeon decided to be after then, they wouldnt last long. The boy with bloodyhair didnt want to get involved. He knew how to fight as he learned Taekwondo during ten years but he didnt like to be violent. Howerver, he knew that if something happeed to Junho, he wouldnt be able to stay away. He loved his elder too much to let him be beaten without telling anything. But would he be able to fight against Taec ? Even if it was over between them, he couldnt easily three years of relationship... even if he loved Junho to craziness, Chansung couldnt help but to think back the his past with the tall brownish.

 

...

 

Chansung was nonchalantly walking in the corridors. He had a one-hour break before his newt class so he was planning on going on the roof of the highschool to relax a bit while looking at the sky. Its at this moment that Wooyoung ran to him like a crazy. The small guy bumped into him violently, carried away by his impulse.

 

Chan – whats happening?
Woo – did you see JunHo?
Chan – no, why?
Woo – we were at the gymnasium and I went to the toilets and when I came back, he wasnt here anymore!
Chan – maybe he's just walking around
Woo – I saw Taec in the area!
Chan – what?!

 

The boy with bloodyhair instantly ran to the gymnasium, followed by his friend. They searched everywhere but didnt find the redhead or Taec. Howerver, they met Khun and Junsu in the parc of the school. Chan ran to them and grabbed the nerd by his collar. Khun tried to intervene but Wooyoung prevented him to.

 

Chan – where is Taec?
JunSu – I dont know!
Chan – really?

 

he leaned close to Junsu's face, glaring at him. The elder swallowed hard before he looked toward the reserve.

 

JunSu – he said he needed to go there
Chan – you see, when you want you can be useful

 

He released his elder and walked toward the reserve. The door was locked from the inside. Without thinking, he hit the door with his feet, making it go out of it hinges. Wooyoung ran by the opening and after a few meters, he stopped dead. Junho was laying again a wall and held his tummy. He was panting and big drops of sweat ran on his temples. His nose was bleeding again, soaking his white shirt and staining his uniform. Taec was bending over him, ready to hit him again. He had frozen when he heard the others arrive, his fist still in the air.