Always & Forever

Here I Am, Too [Sequel to "HERE I AM"]

Taemin's POV:

Me & Minhyuk stopped at a near by Galbi house . . .

*Flashback:

"Ohkae -- i'll give you a ride to Seoul -- i was gonna go there anyways -- but one condition." I raised a brow & looked at hyung who was looking at me & back the the guy.

"Whats the condition ?" i asked curiously.

"Once we reach Seoul -- buy me dinner." He stated with a smile.

I gave him a weird look. He then looked behind him. "Mwo?"

"Thats your condition ?? Food ?" i asked.

He raised his shoulders, then dropped them . "Why not?" he said.

True ~ When some stranger asks me to give them a ride -- i would tell them that the condition is to buy me a case or two of banana milk i thought to myself.

"Deal ~" i said. "Hold ~!" Jiyong hyung said then pulled me back so that the guy couldnt hear our conversation.

"Why did you say deal ? We can always take the bus or a cab to Seoul."

"Hyung ~" i said, giving him a weird look. "Do you want to go to Seoul fast or what ? If we take the bus -- we would have to wait for like 30 minutes for one to come & if we cab -- they might take the long way & pay us more. His asking us to only buy him food when we get there . . . I would take that then pay more or wait ." i simply stated . He sighed in defeat. He knows i'm right. Heck, i'm always right . Well not always .

"Fine ~"

I walked to the guy & let out my right hand, "Deal ~ We'll pay for your dinner."

He took my hand & shook it. "Deal -- Get in." he said, as he passes me & hyung a helmet.

I put it on then noticed he doesnt have a helmet. "You should wear a helmet. its your bike."

He looked at me then smiled, "Gwenchana -- I'll be fine. Get on"

We got on & left.

*End of flashback.

We ordered & while we waited for our food to cook -- we talked .

"How come you were in the hospital ?" he asked.

"Hyung, the guy that was with us -- umm" i said, trying to find the right word. "He -- uhh Fainted."

"Ohh ~~ Ohkae ." he said, i then asked him, "Why were you at the hospital ?"

He took a sip of his water. "I visited a friend of mine. She works there."

"Ohh ~"

We then ended talking the whole time . . . We had some stuffs in common . Food-wise. You can tell that he constantly gets hungry because once the food was cooked, he stuffed his face with it.

I'm surprised his skinney . . .

.Jiyong's POV:

I ran to Jenny's room as fast as i can . Once i got to her floor, i opened her door as quickly as i can but her room was empty .

"Jenny ?" her name escaped my lips. My eyes scanned the empty room. I then felt someone's hand on my shoulders. I flinched to see who it was . It was Derick.

I grab ahold of his shoulders. "Derick ~ Where's Jenny?" i asked

"Downstairs -- in the examination room. They said she still has to stay here"

"Is she awake ? Is she ohkae?" i asked eagerly.

He nodded slowly. "Yeah ~ Didnt her brother told you ? Sunhi called him earlier. Speaking of which, where is he?"

"Nevermind him -- What floor is the examination room." i asked.

"8th ?" he said.

"Thanks" i said, as i ran pass him.

I went to the elevator. It was going to this floor, so i decided to wait for it to come.

Once the elevator came, the doors opened & my eyes grew wided. Not believing what was infront of me.

There she was, awake & alive, laughing. God, i miss her laugh.

"Jenny." i said, She then stopped talking to Sunhi & looked at me. Her smile disappered & water formed on her eyes. :Ji-Jiyong?" she studdered, as she stepped out of the elevator with Sunhi next to her.

I then went & hugged her tight.

"I'm gonna give you guys some alone time now -- You guys need it." Sunhi said, & walked away going into Jenny's room.

She was crying on my shoulders but i didnt mind. All i knew, is that she's here -- alive & well . . . & I'm glad i'm in her arms right now.

"God -- i missed you so much Jenny." i said, she nodded.

"Nado ~" she muffled.

I pulled away from our hug & wiped her tears away. "Why are you crying?" i asked her.

"Because -- i'm happy to see you, babo ~" she said, while smiling . "I havent seen you in like forever."

I stepped forward & kissed her forehead . I then rested my chin on her head. "I love you Jenny. Always & forever. You're worth thr fight. You're the only one who makes me happy . . . . You make me do stupid & selfish things just to keep you alive & well -- I dont think I’ll ever be completely happy without you."

She looked at me with a smile on her face. "You dont have to worry anymore." She took my hand & we walked slowly back to her room. "We broke the spell . . . . I'm awake ." She looked at me & smiled again. "We can be together now -- forever & forever ~"

She smiled brightly . The smile that keeps me going in life . The smile that i would love to see everyday for the rest of my days . I want to keep her by my side -- forever . & i intend to .

------------------------------------------------

Its almost the end ~~! TwT

We have to part after i dont know how many more chapters ~!

I'll post the "What If" endings after i finished the entire fanfic ~ Yay ~! xD

*Comment & Subscribe ~

Please ? Before this fanfic ends & -- & TwT xD