I Was Wrong:

Here I Am, Too [Sequel to "HERE I AM"]

*Authors Note: I think this song matches the chapter ~ Listen if you want to :D --------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9JNfEornwM&feature=related

--------------------------------------------

Jenny's POV:

I walked down the stairs with JiYong behind me. I then opened the door.

Natsumi's POV:

It hurts, not talking to him. I didnt know one simple problem could explode into a huge arguement.

*Flashback:

I was on my labtop. I was reading an email from JYP telling me that I'll debut as a solo artist. Probably right after oppa's debut.

Then suddenly my door flew open. I looked up to see Taeyang. He looked hurt.

"Yeobo ~" I said, looking at him concerned. "Whats wrong?"

"Wae?" he said, still standing there.

"Huh?"

"Wae?"

"Wae what?" I stood up.

"Why didnt you tell me that Junho has feelings for you," he said, sounding hurt .

"Yeobo ~" I said, but he cut me off.

"He was here a while ago."

"What did he say?" I asked.

"Do you like him?" he asked suddenly. Which shocked me. Why would he ask me that question when he clearly knows the answer?

"What are you talking about?" I raised my voice for the first time.

"He was here a while ago -- he was suppose to ask you to be his girlfriend. You didnt tell him you had a boyfriend?"

"Youngbae ~ Its not like i'm gonna say yes ~ & i thought he knew ~"

"Why didnt you tell me about him?" he yelled.

"What's there to tell?!" I yelled back .

"About him?!"

"There's nothing to tell because there's nothing going on between us ~" I snaped . "Its not like i'm gonna fcking say yes to the guy ~"

"But still Natsumi ~" he said, aloud . "At least tell me so --" I cut him off. My anger got the best of me . & I said the unthinkable...

"Stop telling me what to do ~ Who to be friends with ~ Stop being over protective . Thats WooYoung Oppa's job ~"

He was quiet. "Fine ~ SORRY FOR ACTUALLY CARING FOR YOU ~" he then slammed the door in front of him. Tears rolled down my face. Why did i say that? Things got intense so fast.

*End of Flashback.

Tears fell down my cheeks. After that day, we stopped talking. We would only talk if we have to. But if we do, it always ends the same way. Either one of us are bond to get annoyed, we start yelling or get irritated. We are still together, but we arent talking. I think...

I grabbed my purse, my car keys & drove to Jenny's house . I then parked my car in front of her house . I got of then made my way to her door. I rang the door bell. Jenny then opened the door with JiYong behind her .

"Natsumi ~" they said, in unison.

"Gwenchana?" JiYong asked.

I shooked my head, He then walked & gave me a hug.

"Dont worry." he said, "Things will blow by arrasseo?"

I nodded. My eyes got teary.

"Gomowo ~" I said, holding onto my tears . He pulled away then smiled . He looked at Jenny then said, "I'll go now so you guys can talk . I'll call you later arrasseo Yeobo?"

She nodded. He then lean to give her a peck on the lips then left. Once he was left, she walked closer to me. I looked at the ground. She then pulled me to give me a hug. I cried more.

"Come on ~~ Lets go inside --" she stopped talking. I looked at her. "Or ~" she continued, "We can go out for green tea ice cream ~"

She grabbed her keys, then off we went . The car ride was pretty quiet . I didnt really mind, there was many things going through my head. All i did was look out the window blankly.

"You & Taeyang ~" she broke the silence. I then looked at her. She sighed then said, "You guys are still together? Even though you guys arent speaking ~ right?"

I let out a small chuckle of pain . My eyes started to get watery .

Jenny's POV:

She wasnt answering my question. I looked at her when she let out a small chuckle. I than saw her tearing up.

"You dont have to answer the question if its to painful. I'm sorry."

"No," she said, looking up to keep the tears from coming. "I honestly dont know if we are together or not."

"Did you guys try talking?"

"About the problem ? No -- When we talk about it, it always end the same."

"One of you guys yelling at each other?"

She nodded. "Or gets irritated."

We stopped at the ice cream shop. We went in & ordered vanilla & green tea ice cream. We then sat on a table next to a window. We sat & ate. She would always take a few bits of it. then stare out the window. She's hurting i thought to myself.

"What do you think I should do Jenny?" she asked me.

I put the spoon down then looked out the window as well. I sighed.

"Why are you sighing?" she asked suddenly.

"Nothing ~~ Just thinking.... of what i should say." I then looked at her. "I know you guys are talking -- & i know that when you guys DO talk to eachother, you guys end up fighting. Send him an email, or text instead. Or maybe a letter about how you feel. So that you guys wont fight."

"How did it get so -- UGHH ~" she said. Tears started to roll down her face.

I then got of my seat to sit next to her. I wiped her tears away. "There's no such thing as a perfect realtionship. You should know that every relation will bound to have an obstacle. Its now up to you guys to keep climbing -- or give up. I know you & Taeyang are willing to keep climbing because you guys love eachother."

She sniffs then wiped away her tears . "Avoiding him hurts ~"

I pat her back lightly. "I know....Thats one of the hardest things to do."

She looked at me then hugged me. "Thank you Jenny ~" she said, I can feel drops of tears falling on my shirt.

I smiled then said, "Your welcome."

JiYong's POV:

Once i left Jenny's house, I went to my house, grabbed my keys & drove to Taeyang's house. I rang the door bell. He answered the door. I looked at him. He looks alittle depressed.

"Oh Jiyong-ah ~ What brings you here?" he said.

"Can i come in?" I asked, avioding the question.

"Sure?"

I entered then turned to him. "How come you look so sad?"  said, raising a brow.

He sighed then said, "You already know ~"

He walked pass me & went to the living room . I followed him. He sat down on the white couch. He then looked at me . "You know Natsumi really likes this couch ~~ We would cuddle here ~"

"Do you miss her?"

He nodded.

"Than talk to her." I said. "If she yells, dont yell. Apologize. Make it up to her. I know you were jealous that day."

"I was jealous that day ~ then it just blew out of porpertion," he said. He then looked at me. "How do you deal with it?"

I sat next to him. "How do I deal with what?"

"Jealousy? Arent you jealous that YoSeob gets to see her everyday & you dont? Arent you scared that she might change her mind & go back to YoSeob?"

I looked at the ground. I smiled alittle.

"I'm jealous & scared everyday." I answered him. I looked at him then continued. "I do get jealous that YoSeob gets to see Jenny everyday . But I have one thing that YoSeob could never have again, & thats her trust & her heart. He messed up his chances. & I'm also scared everyday. But I trust that she wouldnt go back to him. He cheated on her. & we also promise that  we would never leave eachother, no matter what."

Taeyang's POV:

I looked away. I sighed.

He then continued . "I know she wouldnt leave you because your everything to her. Your the one who brought her here."

I remember that day completely.

*Flashback:

I was walking down the streets of Japan . I could speak Japanese, but I wasnt that fluent .

I was listening to music then suddenly someone bumped into me. I looked down to find a girl, picking up her papers, so I helped her.

"*Gomennasai" I said.

She chuckled, "Its ohkae -- I was the one who wasnt paying attention." she said in Japanese.

"Then I guess both of us werent paying attention."

She chuckled. As I picked up the papers, I saw a photo. The picture had a woman carrying a little boy, & a man carrying a little girl. The children looked like todllers.

"Is this photo yours to?" I asked her.

She looked at me, then at the picture. She put her head down & took the picture. "Uhh ~ Yeah," she muttered.

I then saw water droplets fall to the ground. I looked up to the sky. It wasnt raining, it was just cloudy. I then noticed her sniffing.

I lifted her chin, her eyes widened then looked away. "Thank you for helping me, but I can pick these papers up myself."

She looked down & contiuned. I didnt want to leave because I knew I said something wrong.

"No -- i'll help." I picked up her papers. After all the papers were picked up, I handed them to her. She looked at the papers then at me. I smiled, she wiped her tears.

"*Arigatogozaimasu" she said. She put all the papers in her bag then stood up. I then stood up. She bowed then said, "*Hontoni, arigatogozaimasu."

I smiled, "No problem. I'm --" She looked up. Then suddenly it started to rain . I took her hand then pulled her at a cafe in front of us.

"Looks like I'm stuck here for a while." she said, looking at the rain. She then looked at me. "Lets go inside?"

I nooded then opended the door for her.We sat at a table not far away from the counter. "The rain ruined my introduction," I said, in broken Japanese.

She laughed then said, "What languages can you speak fluently?"

"Korean." I said.

"Oh chincha??" she said in Korean.

"You speak Korean?" I asked .

She nodded then said, "I can speak Japanese & Korean fluently."

"Lucky ~" I said .

She smiled then said, "My name is Natsumi."

"My name is Youngbae." I said, "But people call me Taeyang for short."

"Ahhh ~~" she said. "What are you doing here in Japan?"

"Ohh I'm here for a family trip."

"Ohh ~" she said, it then became quiet.

"Umm ~" I said, "Why were you crying earlier?"

"Ohh ~" she said, "It's nothing."

"Are you sure? Was that you in the picture?"

She nodded. "Me, my brother & my parents."

She started to tear up. "Both of my parents died in a car accident. The only family I have left is my brother WooYoung . He's working 2 jobs right now, trying to keep us alive. He always wanted to become a singer. That was his priorty, but now that out parents died, taking care of me is now his priorty."

"Why wont you come & follow me in Korea? I came here with my parents & I'm pretty sure they'll take you & your brother in."

"Ohh no ~~" she said, "Thats to big of an offer & I just met you."

"No ~~ I insist ~"

"Umm ~ Let me talk to my brother about it..."

"...Can I have your number?"

*End Of Flashback.

I sighed. I also remembered I fell for her that same day. I looked at JiYong then went to the piano on the living room.

"I'll make it up to her -- I will write her a song. Hopefully -- it goes as planned."

----------------------------------------------

*Gomennasai = "I'm sorry" in Japanese

*Arigatogozaimasu = "Thank you" in Japanese.
(*Hontoni Arigatogozaimasu = "Really, thank you.")

Freaking long update -- Monday is the last day of SAT'sS ~~~ Yeahhh ~~

*Comment & Subscribe.