Baby Love:

Here I Am, Too [Sequel to "HERE I AM"]

*Authors Note: Its actually a week till their performance on MUSIC BANK :D

--------------------------------------------

"What are you doing ?" i asked her as she looked back .

"Nothing ~" she said, with a mouthful of bread .

"You really like bread huh ??" i asked & sat next to her . She nodded then swallowed .

"If you keep this up ~ we might as well go to the bakery ~" i said to her. she then lightly punched me on my shoulder .

"Ya ~~" she said, then took another bite of the bread . "He has good bread you know ~~"

"Mmmmm ~~" i then started getting curious & asked her on what she thought of Derick . But i didnt want to say it because we are at Dericks house -- so i decided to write it . I took the notepad & pen next to me . I then wrote . "What do you think of Derick ?"

I passed it to her . Once she finished reading it, her eyes widened then grabbed a pen & started writing .

"Wae unnie ?? Wae did you ask that question ?"

"i cant be curious ?"

"Ohh ~~ um -- his a good friend --- sometimes ~"

"Sometimes ? xD"

"Yeah sometimes ~~ DUUDE ~ First he talked to you -- & when i talked to him -- he was all like SHHH ~ STARCRAFT ~ The freak is that man ~?!"

"Hha ~~ you overreact sometimes dongsaeng ~"

"Not all the time unnie ~~ Only sometimes ~ Ohh & i was meaning to ask you something ~"

"What is it ?"

"What did you & DongWoon oppa talk about ?"

I gave her a confused look & then wrote back "Na & DongWoon dongsaeng ??"

"Ne ~~~~"

"Derick or DongWoon ~~ Choose one first ??"

"DongWoon oppa no doubt ~ xD"

"You would see yourself & DongWoon together ?"

"I guess -- Wae ??"

I was about to write back, but from the corner of my eye -- i saw Derick come in the kitchen. i ripped & crumpled & hid it on my hoddie pocket .

"Why'd you ripped the paper out of the notebook, crumpled it -- then shoved it on your jacket ?"

"I at drawing ~" i said to him then *merong him .

"Ohh ~" he said, then shurgged his shoulders . He then looked at SunHi. "SunHi-ah ~~"

She looked at him slowly, then took a bit of the bread. "Mwo ?" she said .

"I'm hungry ~ Cook me something ~" he said, showing puppy eyes to her .

"Ya ~~" She said, "Go cook yourself ~~ You lazy bum ~~"

"Aissh ~" he then walked to the fridge . Once he opened it, he automatically looked at her .

"YA ~!" he yelled "Did you eat all my bread ?"

She slowly gave me the last piece of bread . "A-A-Ani ~~ Wae ?"

He then death glared her. He walked over to where she was sitting & gave her money . "Here -- buy me bread since YOU ate it all . Get me the one you just ate ~~ Ohkae ."

She sighed then took the money . "Alright ~~ I'll be back in like -- 6 minutes ~" she said then out the door she went .Once we heard the door close, Derick quickly sat next to me then said, "QUICK ~ BEFORE SHE COMES BACK ~~~ HOW CAN I CONFESS TO HER ~~"

I sighed then said, "Be nice to her ~~ You know your always mean to her -- bossing her around & stuff ~:

"Well i'm hiding my feelings arent i ?"

"Yeah ~~ But she'll never like you back if you keep acting like that towards her ~~ just saying ...."

"UGGGH ~~~" he then put his head down on the table then sighed . "I KNOW ~~ I DONT KNOW WHY -- I THINK ITS A HABIT ~~"

"Probably ~~ Your only pushing her away ~~ You know ?"

"I'm pushing her away ~~~"

The door then opened, "DERICK ~" SunHi yelled . She went into the kitchen & placed the bread on the table . "Here's your bread -- & your change ~"

He looked at the bread, then at SunHi who was still handing his change . He then smiled at her, then said, "Thanks SunHi ~~ Come -- i'll buy you lunch ~"

"Huh?" she asked, confusingly . "What did you just say ??"

"I'm gonna buy you lunch silly ~~" he then looked at me asked, "Jenny-ah ~~ wanna eat with us ?"

I shook my head "Ani -- its ohkae -- Go you to have fun ." i walked to the door i was about to turn the knob but i turned to them & said, "Dont have too much fun ~~ Asseo ?"

"Huh?" Sunhi said."Wait ~~ WHAT ~~"

Before she could say more -- i closed the door behind me . I went on the elevator, my phone rang. It was a text message from YoSeob What does he want ?? i thought to myself . I opened the message

From: YoSeob

We have practice today at 11pm ~ Dont forget - YoSeob.

I sighed then closed my phone . The elevator stopped at the lobby . As the doors opened, i saw YoSeob in front of me on the phone .

"Jenny --" he said, still on the phone .

i gave him a small smile then walked passed him .

"Wait ~"

I looked at him, "Mwo ?"

He was quiet, its like he wanted to say something, but in the end he just said, "Nevermind."

"Asseo ~ See you later than ~" my back faced him as i walked towards the entrance .

After a few blocks of Walking i got a call from JiYong .

"Yeobo ~" i said, happily .

JiYong's POV:

"Yeobo ~" She said, happily . "What are you doing ?"

"Na ~" i said, smiling . "Ohh here at Seunghyun's apartment ~"

I wasnt really at his house . I left his house like a few minutes ago . I was suppose to catch a cab to go to Jenny's house, but then i saw her walking ahead of me . I wanted to make sure it was her, so i called her . & it was her . I smiled .

"Is seunghyun's oppa's house that noisy ?"

"Hha ~ Yeah -- geundae -- only at the morning ~"

She chuckled .

"Are you hungry ?"

"Ne ~ I'm not at home so i dont know where to eat ."

"Eat at the restaurant after Lee street -- they have great hand made noodles there ."

"Chincha ~ Ohkae -- i'll try it ~ I'll call you later when i'm done asseo Yeobo ?"

"Asseo ~ Eat well asseo ?"

"Ne ~ I love you."

i chuckled alittle & said, "I love you too ." we then hung up .

She went in, she waited in line . i then took out my sun glasses & wore them . i walked inside . She sat on a booth, i then sat a booth behind her . her back was facing me . A lady came then took her order . She then came to me . "Hello sir, What will you be having ?"

I pointed at Jenny, "Whatever she's having ~" She nodded then left .

A few minutes later, our orders came in . She was about to leave once the she put my bowl on the table but i stopped her,

"Excuse me Miss ~"

"Yes sir ?"

"How much is this ?"

"19,000 won . . ."

"Ahhh ~" i then pointed at Jenny "Can i pay half oh hers & just tell her its a special only affected one day -- Which is today -- Jebal ?"

She smiled then said, "Aww ~ Asseo ~"

Once she was done she took out her phone and called me .

"Yeobo ~" she said, "The hand made noodles were good ~~ How'd you know about this place ?"

"A friend took mer here once ~ Did you pay yet ?"

"I'm about to -- hold one . Excuse me ?" she said, the same lady i talked to a while, looked & smiled at her . "Can i have the check please ?"

She handed the check to Jenny "Ohh ~"

"Mwo ? Whats wrong ?" i said, smiling .

"I'm only paying 5000 -- the noddles i ordered were 19000 ~"

"Maybe someone paid for you?"

"Who would pay for me ~ There's barely any people here ~~" she sighed then said, "Ehh ~~ I'll just pay for it ~"

She then stood up & went to the casher to pay then left the restaurant, me not far behind her . "So what else are you gonna do today ?" i asked .

"I dont know -- i guess i'll go home now ~ i need the sleep . I have practice later ~"

"I'll come over ~ I missed you ."

"Asseo ~ I missed you too ~"

We hung up, & i saw her get into a cab . I ran to a cab & took a short cut back to our neighborhood .

The driver dropped me in front of her house . Once the driver left, i waited for her on her yard, sitting on two steps of stairs ,

2 minutes later she came . She then walked to me then said, "Your here -- fast ~ i thought SeungHyun's house was far from here ."

i stood up, & pulled her closer to me . "Well ~~ i took the shortcut ~ I wanted to see you ~ i missed you so much ~"

she chuckled then said, "I missed you to ~"

She kissed my cheek then took my hand, "Come one ~ Lets go inside ."

We entered her house to find the house all to ourselves . "Hmmm ~" she said, "Taemin must have went somewhere ."

Jenny's POV:

This is the first time i've had the house to ourselves . I turned & looked at JiYong "What do you wanna do ?"

He turned me to the flight of stairs going upstairs . "Lets go to your room ~" he said eagerly .

"Ohkae ?" i said, in a questioning tone . Why does he want to go to my room suddenly ? i thought to myself .

We entered my room, i put my bag on my desk . When i turned around, i found Jiyong on my bed with his arms wide open, "Lets cuddle ~~ we havent cuddled in a long time ~"

i blushed & walked to my bed . I rested my head on his chest as he wraps his arms around me . "Did you hear about what happened to Natsumi & Taeyang ?" he asked suddenly . I nodded then looked at him .

"Natsumi called me that day ."

"Chincha ??" he started to play with my hair "He called me that day to -- after they fought ." he then kissed my forehead .

"We didnt fought yet right ?"

I nodded then said, "If we do fight ~ I hope it wont be big ~"

"Yeah ~~ Go knock on wood ." I sat up & knocked on my bed side table .

"Dont wanna Jinx it ?" i said to him, smiling. He smiled back, then sat up & kissed my cheek . "Yeah ~~"

"You know we should talk to them. Natsumi & Taeyang ~"

"let them work it out love ~" he said, tucking my hair behind my ear .

"Or give them advice -- at least . Knowing Natsumi ~ She'll ask for advice ."

He chuckled then said, "Yeah probably ." he rested his head on my shoulder, with his arms wrapped around me . "I'll go to Taeyang when Natsumi goes to you ~~"

"Ohkae ~"

The door bell then rang . me & JiYong went out my room then looked at the hallway going to the front door .

"Hmm ~ i wonder whos that ...." i said .

---------------------------------------------

Long update ? Ahh ~ i know ~~ xD Hha ~ I been working on this for 3 days already ~ I kinda had writers blook >.<"

I hope this is good enough ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~