Fiction & Fact:

Here I Am, Too [Sequel to "HERE I AM"]

YoSeob's POV:

For the past 2 weeks after the performance, i've been writing a song to give or sing to Jenny to "woo" her over . Her & her group's been in the recording room, recording their 1st ever mini album . So i've been spending most of my time in the vocal room, at the dorm or the practice room, writing . non stop .

I put down the pencil then let out a sigh . "FINALLY ~" i said, with relief .

"Mo ?" JunHyung hyung said, looking up from his notebook .

"I'm done writing the song ."

"For Jenny ?"

I nodded, then handed it to him .

"This is really good Yoseob ~ Who knew you had it in you ." i grabbed my notebook from him as he smirked .

 

"Gamsamhabnida hyung ." i said, he smiled then looked back at his notebook then said, "You know, yoseob -- you should put that song on our full album ~ I think it'll be a hit ~"

"Chincha ?" i looked at the words thats written down in paper . "Should i ?" i asked my self .

"Its up to you yoseob ." he said, continued to write .

"I guess i'll think about it ." i said, then looked away from the notebook & crawled to JunHyung .

"What are you doing hyung ?"

"I'm writing a song for our album -- its like a thank you gift for all the B2UTIES out there, you know ?"

"Ahh ~~ When are we gonna record it ?" i asked curiously .

"You'll see ~" he said, raising a brow .

"Fine ~" i said, pouted, took my notebook then walked out the living room & into the bed room .

"YoSeob-ah ~" i looked up to find DooJoon & DongWoon on the top buck on the computer .

"You done writing Hyung ?" DongWoon asked, & i nodded .

"Chincha ~" DooJoon said, then put his hand in front of me. "I wanna see ~"

I handed it to him, & both, DooJoon & DongWoon read it .

"Waa hyung ~" DongWoon said, getting down the top buck, then hugged me. "Its really good ~"

"Who knew right ?" DooJoon said, then handed it back to me . He then looked at the wall clock then said, "Give it to her now . She should still be there recording . Shinsadong Tiger hyung said that they'll be staying there till 2 in the morning ~ its still 12:30 . Go ~"

I took the notebook that he handed me . I smiled alittle then said, "Asseo ~ I'll be going then ~"

"Good ~~ Now go before she leaves ~"

i nodded, grabbed a hoddied jacket, a pair of shades then out the door i went . I didnt bother to tell the managers where i was going because i'm going to cube 1st of all so they dont have to worry where i'm going . I went on the subway then walked to cube . I was fortunate that no one recognized me .

When i reached the cube but saw a crowed . I then spotted Jenny, smiling then departed away from the group . I then followed her . She waited at a bench . I then walked over to her then sat next to her . She started to move away alittle .

"Dont get scared," i said, then looked at her . "Its me ~" i lifted the sun glasses then put it back on . I heard her sigh . "Ya ~~~" she said, "What are you doing here late at night ?"

"better question is, Why are you alone ~ You know creeps are out at this time ~" i said .

"Aissh ~" she said, "What are you doing here ?"

"I wanted to show you something ~"

Before she could answer a cab parked in front of us then she said, "Show me tmrw ~"

"But --" i said, then she cut me off. "Its late YoSeob ~ Go home, asseo"

She didnt wait for responce . She got into the car then left .

I sighed then said, "I guess it could wait." i then turned the opposite direction, but after a couple of steps, i heard tire screeches, then a loud bang . I looked back to find the cab that Jenny was in hit a pole .

"Jenny ~" i yelled . Then ran to the cab & opened the back door .

I then saw blood . All over her arms & forehead . Even the driver . "Jenny ~" i said, then carried her out & layed her on the concrete floor . I took out my phone then called the ambulance .

I then sat on the floor, making her rest her head on my lap . "Dont worry Jenny ~" i said, tearing up. Then in no time, tears rolled down my face . "The ambulance is coming."

I then started talking to her unconsious body . "You know ~ i wrote a song for you ~" i said, sniffing. "I already know i cant win you back because your heart belongs to him, geunde ~ hear me out jebal ?"

I then started singing:

 

I’m gonna make you love me neol saranghandago

My voice then started to break


nan niga isseo haengbokhae eonjena neoppuningeol .

I stopped singing then said, "Jenny-ah ~ i know you cant hear me, geunde -- please dont leave yet . For the sake of your boyfriend & me ." i chuckled after i said 'Me'

What am i talking about i thought . I'm not that important to her anymore . After everything -- she's only forgiving me -- Slowly, little by little, everyday . She wont go back to me .

"Na --" i said, i then heard an ambulance comming . Once they parked, Parametic's started to run out the amblulance with two gurney's .

"Sir, Were you part of the accident ?" one of the parametics asked .

i shook head. "Ani ~ i witnessed it -- i guess ." still looking at Jenny's unconsious state . They then put her & the driver on the gurney . One of the parametics then said, "Do you know them ?"

"Only the girl ." i said, expressionless .

"What's her name ?"

"Jenny Lee ."

"How old is she ?"

"18 ."

"Do you know any of her family members phone numbers ?"

" I know her brother's number ." i took out my phone then gave him the number .

"Thank you sir, do you want to follow ?" i nodded then they put them in & i sat next to her . They started putting wires all over her . I then saw her bag, when the parametics werent looking, i put the lyrics on the front pocket .

Once we stopped at the hospital, we all got out & they rushed her & the driver to the ER . I just stood there, i sighed. "I cant do it anymore, jenny ~" i said, as tears left my eyes . "I already said my feelings. Its my turn to move on ."

i then started walking away from the hospital . I then called my manager.

"YOSEOB-AH ~~ *neon eodi-ah ~"

"Can you pick me up from the hospital ?"

"Yaa ~ What are you doing there ?"

I looked back at the hospital, then said, "Just helping people who just got into an accident."

"Ohkae ~ STAY THERE ~ dont go anywhere asseo?"

"Ne ." i said, then hung up . After 3 minutes, he arrived then i got in .

The ride going back to the dorm was quiet . He would ask what happened but i didnt answer .

I then started thinking . What would've happened if i stayed ? i asked myself . Would i have finally meet the guy she constantly talks about ? Is he really better then i am ? i couldn't help but wonder ~

JiYong's POV:

I ran to the ER once i got the call from Taeyang .

* Flashback:

i was writing a song Our debut song when i heard my phone ring .

'Unknown number ?' i thought'I dont answer to unknown or blocked numbers.' so i ignored it naturally ~

But after i ended it, it called again .

'Who's calling me ?' i thought I ignored it & looked at my phone to see if it would call again . My phone rang, but instead of an unknown number, calling me, Taeyang's name & popped appeared .

"Ne, Taeyang-ah ~ i'm busy -- What do you --" he cut me off .

"Jenny got into a car accident ~!" he yelled

i dropped my pencil . "M-mwo ?"

'Jenny was in a cab when it happened The drivers fine -- geunde . . . ?"

"Is she ohkae ?" My voice started to crack .

" We dont know ~~" he said sniffing, i ran out the door & soon enough -- out the building i drove to the hospital with great speed .

"The hospital called Taemin -- then Taemin gave them your number to call you -- but you wouldnt answer so they asked me to call you instead ."

"Where are you ? i asked, as i parked my car & ran in the hospital .

Outside the E.R --" he said then i hunged up .

* End of flashback .

Dont take her away. i thought to myself . Jebal ~

i ran up the stairs & reached the second floor, where the E.R was at .

"NOONA ~!!!!" Taemin cried out, crouched down on the floor . "ANI ~~~"

"Taemin - ah ~" Taeyang said, sounding a bit sad .

I walked to them slowly, with tears rolling down my face .I was unable to control the tears from falling .I was a few feet away from them then fell on my knees .

I cried out loud ." Please -- no " i whispered . 

--------------------------------

Done with another chapter ~~ hey ~~~ xD

Aww Jenny got into a car accident . Will she live ? Or will he die ???

Only i know ~~ xD Hha  ~~

* Comment & Subscribe ~~