Easy:

Here I Am, Too [Sequel to "HERE I AM"]

After lunch we bid our farewell's to Taeyang & Natsumi. We walked back to CUBE, Derick holding lunch for coach. After giving the food to him, coach said that me & SunHi had to go to our vocal teacher. As me & SunHi walked in the vocal room, the teacher sat at the piano, playing a very sweet melody. Once we closed the door she looked back then said, "Why are you guys late?"

"Choesonghamnida" me & SunHi said in unison then bowed.

"Aisshh ~ come here ~ Ppalli" she said. We went to where she was standing then said, "Memorize these songs." she than gave us two sperate CDs. "One of you can stay here & use the computer to listen to the song ONLY ~" she stressed. "One if you could go to the dance room & use the computer set there." She then stood up then said, "Pick amongest yourselves then tell me who's staying here."

Once she walked away, i quickly said, "Dibbs on the practice room."

"Awww ~ I was about to dibbs on that ~" she then pouted.

"Its ohkae ~ You'll get it next time ~" i said patting her back.

"Just because your older ~" she then looked at me. "Are you older than me?"

"i dont know -- am i?" i asked myself. i then turned to her. "When's your birthday?" i asked SunHi


"August 10 ~" she said .

"Ah ~" i said, grinning, "I'm older ~"

"Aww ~" she said pouting. "How long is the gap?"

"Like about -- 2 months ~" i said, while holding a peace sign made from my fingers.

"Jeong Mal?" she said, looking suprised, "When's your birthday?"

"June 29th --" i said, smiling.

"Weird --" she said, "Doesnt someone have the same birthday as you do?"

"Chincha?" i then looked at the wall thinking. Who has the same birthday as i do? i thought to myself. I then shrugged my shoulders. "I dont know ~"

"You guys done choosing who's getting which room?" the teacher asked.

"Ne ~" we said in unison.

i looked at SunHi then said, "Well talk more later -- Arrasseo *dongsaeng ?"

"Ne ~ Unni ~"

i then felt chills down my spine. "I have to get use calling me Unni ~"

SunHi chuckled then said, "*Nado ~"

 

"Asseo ~" i said. i then looked at the teacher who was looking at piano notes. " I'm gonna go to the dance room *seonsaengnim ~"

"Asseo ~" she said, looking back as i exited the vocal room.

I reached the practice room empty, yet cold. I put my bag down, opened it then took out my hoodie. I put it on then went to the computer, put the CD in & waited for it to load. Once it was down loading, i played it then ajusted the volume. Once i did that i went to get the lyrics & restarted the song. I then realized that it was an english song. "Ordinary People" by John Legend if i wasnt mistakened.

I'm so lucky i know english ~ i thought to myself. if i didnt ~ i'll be screwed ~

I then started to sing along. I wasnt really familiar with the song but i heard it a couple times awhile back & luckly i knew some parts of the song, like the chorus & a few verses. It was on endless replay. Everytime i would make a mistake, i would restart the song all over again.

"Dont stress your voice to much." i turned around to find YoSeob, handing a couple of bottled waters in a plastic bag.

"Umm ~" i said, accepting the water. "Gomawo." i said, giving him a small smile then putting it near my bag. I then grabbed my iTouch then plugged it on the speakers & played whatever i felt like playing.

It was quiet for a while then he broke it by saying, "You know me & DooJoon hyung sang this." i looked at him then looked at my iTouch still looking for a song. "You know for our de--" i cut him off.

"I know" i said, still looking for a song, "Taemin wanted me to watch it with him, so i did.... You did good....... i guess" saying the last part in a whisper.

"Ohh ~ Chinchayo ?"

"Mhhmmm ~"

i then started to play "Because I'm a Fool" by C.N Blue. I remembered watching the drama "You're Beautiful". Thats where i firsted heard this song.

I then turned, to find him looking at the ground, pouting.

You could feel the awkwardness in the air as the song ended.

"Soo ~ Uhhh ~" i said, trying to get rid of the awkwardness. Then "Because Of You" by After School played. i looked at my iTouch. Why are you playing songs about love & suffering & suffication & about being *babo all of a sudden ~ i thought to myself. I looked around the room, trying to avoid him. I then walked pass him then walked over to my bag. I took out some left over water i had then drank.

"Umm ~" he said turning to me. I still had a mouthful of water so i didnt say anything. i just looked at him. "About the songs right ~" he said, scratching the back of his head.

"Mmmm ~" i then swallowed my water then said, "What about it ?"

"Ummm ~" he said, looking at the floor "Sajangnim said that we could change it if we could ~"

"Ohkae ~ do you wanna change it?" i said, taking another gulp of water.

"Up to you -- if you wanna change it."

i swallowed then said, "I'm fine with it."

"Ohkae ~" he said, then headed to the door. when i heard the door close, I went to the computer, i played the song & went on Tumblr. I havent been online for a long time i thought. i looked at the clock to find it to be 7:21. i started scrolling. After much scrolling, i looked at the time again to find it 10:13. Wow ~ time flies by fast when your online. I thought. Then all of a sudden i heard the door swing open, i looked to find YoSeob all sweaty. He was breathing heavyly.

"How'd you get so sweaty ?" i asked raising a brow. He then walked forward but then he tripped & fell on his knees.

"YoSeob-ah ~" i ran to him. "Gwenchana ?" i asked.

He nodded then said, "I ran to my arptment back here --" i cut him off

"Wae ?" i asked, helping him up. "Did you forget something?"

"Ani ~"

"Then why'd you run over here?"

Suddenly DooJoon, KiKwang, & HyunSeung ran in. "YoSeob-ah ~" DooJoon said. "Dont do that ever again."

YoSeob then stood up. He walked towards them, but he didnt walk properly. He almost fell again, but DooJoon caught him. "Hyung ~ i cant take it anymore." YoSeob said, covering his eyes with his hand.

"YoSeob-ah ~" DooJoon said, raising his voice on him. "Stop it ~ Now"

"Wae ~" YoSeob said, still covering his eyes. "Wae ~" his voice cracked. I then could see tears running down his face. "She's never coming back ~"

"Hyung ~ stop ~" KiKwang said, looking at him, worried.

"She loves him now ~" he continued.

"His drunk?" i asked, while he sobbed.

"Ne ~" Hyunseung said, "He came home drunk, he then started saying things. After that he mentioned your name then he came running here. Lucky JunHyung & DongWoon are still on there schedules."

"Take him home. Make sure he drinks tea when you get home." i said, walking over to get my bag. I then continued. "Also ~ give him advil tmrw morning when he wakes so he can get rid of the headache & also make him eat alot ~ arrasseo oppa-ahs?"

They all nodded in shock. YoSeob knocked out on DooJoon's arms. "Asseo ~ I'm gonna go now ~"

"Ahhh ~ Jenny-ah~" DooJoon said, "Wait ~"

"Ne Oppa ~ what's wrong?"

"How do you know all that?"

i smiled alittle. "I did that when my boyfriend was drunk. But he ate alot before he slept...." i paused thinking if i should say it. After much debate i decided to say it. "& i also did it -- for YoSeob oppa ~ when we went out...." i hesitated then continued, "at highschool."

DooJoon's eye's widen. "You & YoSeob........ dated in........ highschool."

i just nodded my head. "So your the girl he always talks about ?"

"Hyung ~" HyunSeung said, looking at DooJoon "Not now."

"Ani HyunSeunggie Oppa ~" i said, smiling alittle. "Its ohkae.... i'm over him."

"You guys knew that she was the girl?" DooJoon asked them.

"Ne ~" HyunSeung & KiKwang said in unison. "Geundeyo ~" KiKwang continued "He asked us not to say anything -- so we didnt"

All of a sudden i saw SunHi, carrying her bag & listening to Easy by B2ST on her phone.

"Ohh ~ Unnie ~ Oppa-ah~ Your all here?" she said, then turning of the music.

"That's the song your singing ?"

"Ne ~" she said, then looked at me. "But the sincere version. I'm glad i didnt sing any english songs."

I chuckled then said, "Well i'm gonna go.... Annyeong." i turned then went straight to the elevator.

I got on. I took out my iTouch then started to listen to my music. I started feeling guilty for not accepting his love for me, but the more i thought about it -- the more i find it that it was his fault. I mean -- he did cheat not me... it serves him right. But then -- i should be more concederate of his feelings.......... non the less.

I then walked out the elevator, then the lobby then out the building. I waved my hand out then a cab appeared. "YG Entertainment please." i said, to the cab driver.

----------------------------------------------

*DongSaeng = Someone younger than you/younger sibling.

*Nado = Me Too

*seonsaengnim = Teacher

*Babo = Stupid

I was listening to "Because i'm a fool" "Because Of You" & "Easy (both Sincere & Original version)" when i was writing this xD So yeah ~ Kind off a long update but its to make up to all the days i promised i would update but NEVER did xD

To those who havent watched the drama "You're Beautiful" You really should watch it ~ The lead singer/leader of C.N BLUE plays as ShinWoo & HongKi the lead singer of FT ISLAND plays as Jeremy ~ Its a very good drama ~ funny too ~

& The birthday's i used for Jenny & SunHi are real birthdays. I used mine & my friends since i couldnt really think of a birthday ~ xD Guess which one's mine ~ Ohkae -- i had fun writing this by the way ~ & i'm talking too much here xD

*Comment & Subscribe ~ xD