Love's Way:

Here I Am, Too [Sequel to "HERE I AM"]

 *TimeSkip: After breakfast, They all split up yo go to there companies. Taeyang wanted to drop Natsumi but her brother WooYoung refuses because it is her first day & Natsumi is WooYoung's responsibility . JiYong & Taeyang drops Jenny to CUBE. At the same time, B2ST arrivies as well. But Jenny didnt see them. B2ST in the other hand, saw her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

YoSeob's POV:

The car ride going to CUBE was pretty awkward. Everyone was quiet. I dont blame them. The things they say i did & said wasnt like me. All i could do now was stare out the window, seeing cars go by, seeing some couples, holding hands -- laughing & feeling loved. I miss feeling like that i thought to myself. I let out a sigh & continued to look out the window.

"YoSeob-ah ~" DooJoon whispered.

I looked at him, giving him my attention, alittle. "Mmm?"

"Gwenchana ? Is your headache gone yet ?"

i smiled alittle, & answered, "Ne. Hyung, Gomawo --"

He smiled as well. "Thats good ."

"Hyung ~ How did You, KiKwang & HyunSeung hyung know all that ?"

His smile disappears. "Uhhh ~" he hesitated. After a minute he said, "Jenny-ah told us. When you fell asleep -- she told us what she did to you when you got drunk -- & her boyfriend also ~"

My smile disappeared when he told me that. She has a boyfriend ? i thought to myself. i though she was just saying that -- uggh ~ who is she dating ?!!

I then felt someone shove me a little. "Yoseob-ah ~"

"Huh ?"

"We're here." DooJoon said,

"Ohh ~ Ohkae."

When our manager dropped us at the front, I was the last to leave the van. Or was about to leave the van. KiKwang started to block my way.

"Hyung, " he said suddenly blocking me from exiting the van.

"Mo ?" i said .

"Ughh ~ Why wont you take the back entrance ?"

"Wae ? I'm already here --"

"KiKwang-ah ~" HyunSeung said suddenly. We both looked at him. "Stop blocking him. Were gonna be late ~"

HyunSeung then looked behind him. I was suppose to look behind him, but KiKwang started jumping. "Hyung, Lets do jumping jacks." HyungSeung joinned in to.

"Yeah ~" he repiled. "Nothing like doing jumping jacks early in the morning."

I looked at them weirdly. "Ohkae ?" i got down from the van, closed the van door & took a step forward. DooJoon, JunHyung & DongWoon then stepped in front of me.

"YoSeob Hyung ~" Dongwoon said, a little nervoius, "Uhhh ~ Uhhh ~" was all he could say.

DooJoon then lightly hitting him on the stomach. "Is that all you can say ?"

"Hey ~ look" i said, while pointing at the sky. They all looked, I paced passing DongWoon, but he say me. "Hyung wait --"

But it was to late. I say Jenny. She was with two guys. They were laughing, alittle. She then started to point the entrance of the building, then suddenly, the guy with brown hair pullled her close & kissed her, I felt my heart break in a million pieces. The guy in the black mohawk/fohawk started to look away awkwardly. They then pulled away, but they were still close to each other. i then read his lips.... "Saranghae" was what he said. After for a while, she then hugged him & kissed him on the cheek. Then waved at the other guy -- then entered the building. They walked at the edge of the side walk, then a taxi stopped in front of them, they got in then left. i assumed they didnt see me . I then looked away from the others, trying to hold back the tears, I then put on a fake smile then looked at them, "Lets go inside -- or else well get scolded by Sanjangnim ~" I then skipped to the entrance. Once i got in, i looked back if they we're following, lucky they werent. I then saw Jenny waiting for the elevator. I then walked, to the elevator, standing beside her. She then looked at me.

Jenny's POV:

I noticed someone stood next to me. I looked at the person next to me. It was YoSeob. I looked down slowly. Avoiding eye contact. I then looked at the elevator door.

"is your head ache gone ?" i asked, still avoiding his eye contact.

"Umm ~ its going away ~" he said, sounding a little pissed.

"No need to get mad -- i was just asking." i murmured -- but i guess he heard me, because i could feel him looking at me. The elevator doors opened, i entered first, then him. I then saw B2ST walking towards the elevator. KiKwang then saw me and YoSeob. He stopped walking & got the other members saw us to . They walked closer but then the door closed.

After the door closed. It got awkward.

"So -- who's the guy ?" he asked suddenly.

"Why do you want to know ?" i said, a bit suprised. "We arent dating anymore."

"i was just asking ~ Its wrong to ask?" he said .

I sighed & ignored his question. He then said, "I'm sorry ~ i didnt mean it."

"You always dont mean it." i said, as the elevator door dings & opened. I exit out the elevator. I then heard his foot steps approching me. He hugged me from behind. "YoSeob -- let me go." i said emotionless. "No" he said, whispering in my ear. "I really am ." i didnt move i just stood there with no emotions. "Please come back -- I miss you ~" i then removed his hands around me then started walking. "Why should i come back ?" i said, out loud. I then could hear footsteps. He then held on to my wrist. I looked at him. "Let me go."

I tried to let him let go -- but it didnt work. "Please -- hear me out Jenny -- i really need you back. I love you."

i scoffed. "If you really loved me, then why was there an option huh ?" i said, i bit coldly.

He looked guilty, & sad. I smirked then said, "Yeah -- thats what i thought." & left him stand there. i then walked in the dance room to find SunHi dancing to Bonamana by Super Junior. She was at the chorus part. She then looked behind me then said, "Jenny ~ come join me ~" i then put my bag down next to hers then walked to her. She restarted the song & we started to dance it. Derick then came in after we restarted the song. "Cool ~ i wanna dance to ~" i then heard him drop his back & danced next to SunHi. After the song ended, we heard clapping behind us. It was B2ST.

"You guys are really good dancers." HyunSeung said to us.

"Yeah ~" DongWoon then smiled.

"Ohkae - lets practice "Bad Girl" guys." he said, looking at the others behind him.

"Asseo..." the others replyed. They put there stuff down. DongWoon placed his bag next to mine.

"Noona ~" i looked at him. "Ne DongWoon-ah?"

"Can i talk to you -- about something?" he said, scratching the back of his head. "Sure --" i said, i paused then continued. "About what though?"

SunHi was standing behind me, looking at her journal. He pulled me far away from SunHi. we sat at the wall with the companies logo on.

"Whats do you wanna talk about DongWoon-ah?" i said, looking at him. He then looked at SunHi. then said, "Does SunHi-ah like me?"

I looked at her then at him, "Of course -- your a good friend to --" he then cut me off.

"Ani ~ like -- crush on me kinda like."

"Ahh ~ i dont know ~ ask her."

"Its easier said, then done noona ~." he then chuckled.

"I know -- but if you want to know if she likes you -- ask her. Ask her before someone else ask her."

"Huh?" he said, looking at me confusingly.

"Ask her before another guy asks her. Dont think what if. If your sure you like her -- then ask her how she feels about you. But i cant guarantly you wont get hurt. I know you'll get hurt -- so be carefu -- Arrasseo DongWoon-ah ?"

He nodded happily. "Ne Noona ~ Thank you for the words of encouragement."

"No problem dongwoon ~ I'm here for you." i said, as we stood up.

"Umm noona ~" he then asked.

"Ne?"

"That guy with the brown hair -- his your boyfriend?"

i nodded, alittle. "Wae?" i asked.

"We saw you guys. Even YoSeob Hyung.... They didnt see us. But after they left, hyung was wearing a fake smile....."

i looked at him. all i did was nod. I then noticed YoSeob, sitting & looking out the window. All sad.

"You know Noona ~" DongWoon said, which got my attention back. "You know the song Easy?"

i nodded. He then sighed then said, "He wrote that for you."

My eyes widened. "ChinCha?" i then looked at YoSeob then back at him. He nodded then said, "I may not know the situation between you two but his really sorry for what he did." i smiled alittle then said, "I know -- but i dont accept it yet..... maybe later when the time is right -- but not right now."

"Ohkae, Noona ~ Fighting ~" he said, smiling.

"Ne ~ You too dongSaeng ~ you to ~ Good lucky with ...... SunHi DongSaeng" saying her name in a whisper.

"Ne ~ Gomawo..."

"DongWoon-ah ~" DooJoon said, "Lets practice now ~ You to YoSeob ~ We have to practice this song ~"

"Why are we practicing "Bad Girl again hyung?" HyunSeung asked.

"For that combine stage were doing with MBLAQ ~ I know we debuted last year -- but still ~"

"Asseo ~" HyunSeung said. When the song began -- my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was Natsumi.

I walked out the practice room then answered the phone.

"Ne Natsumi-ah ~ How's JYP?"

"Unnie ~" she said, quite loudly. "& Its fine ~ & WooYoung Oppa is gonna debut ~"

"Chincha ~ When ??"

"September 4 -- This year ~"

"Waa ~ Lucky ~ i said. His gonna be in a boyband?"

"Ne ~ & they are pretty cute ~ but Taeyang is more handsome ~"

SunHi came out the practice room. "Oh ~ Hi SunHi ~" i said.

She smiled.

"SunHi's there ???" Natsumi yelled on the phone ~ "Put me on speaker ~"

"Aiish ~" i said, "Not if your gonna be this loud."

"Ohkae ~ Ohkae ~ i promise i wont be loud.... put me on speaker ~"

i signaled SunHi to next to me & put Natsumi on speaker. But lowered down the volume so that only me & SunHi could hear. Knowing Natsumi ~ She'll break her promise & BE loud.

"Ohkae your on speaker --"

"Yay ~" she said, loudly then said sorry noticing that she was loud.

"WooYoung oppa'a with you?"

"Ani ~ I'm with JunHo Oppa ~ WooYoung Oppa had to go do something real quick ~"

"Ahhh ~ is that so ?"

"Mhhmm ~"

"Is he cute ?" SunHi asked suddenly...

"Yeah he is -- oddly enough -- he looks like WooYoung Oppa & he has the same last name as us -- & his the same age as he is ~ i guess he found his twin ~" she said, saying the last part jokingly.

We all chuckled then she continued, "But his pretty fun to be with ~"

"Wait ~" SunHi said, "Arent you suppose to be practicing ?"

"Not yet ~ I'm waiting for JunHo Oppa ~ His getting something."

"Remember -- dont break anything ~" I said, i could hear SunHi laughing.

"Oh -- Thank you ~" she said.

"Your thanking me because i gave you an insult?" i asked confusingly.

"I'll be back ~ hold on ohkae Natsumi ?" i could hear a guys voice on the back ground.

"Who's that?" SunHi asked me.

"I dont know ?" i said.

"O-Ohkae?" Natsumi studdered.

"Natsumi -- Gwenchana ?" i asked.

"Huh?? Oh yeah -- um..." she then paused then continued. "JunHo Oppa --"

She paused again. "What about JunHo Oppa ?" me & SunHi asked in Unison.

"He --"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty long huh ?? xD

& Ohhh ~ Cliffhanger ~ What did JunHo do ? Or give Natsumi ?

*Comment & Subscribe :D