I Hope:

Here I Am, Too [Sequel to "HERE I AM"]

We went in then sat. He then presented the contract infont of me .

"Here's the contract for--" he was cut off by someone knocking in the door.

"Yes?"

"Presedent, im sorry for inturpting, but here's the other new trainee." said the lady in a purple dress with black heels.

"Ahh ~ yes please bring her in ."

"Ye," she then lead a girl, with black DC shoes, blue jeans, & a white shirt to sit next to Derick.

"please sit." the president said, with a smile. You can tell she was a shy girl. She doesnt look korean i thought to myself she must be either Chinese or Japanese .

President Seungsung also gave her a contract . "As i was saying," he continued. "Here's the contract for CUBE . We will be giving you a dorm to live in once we think your ready to debut ."

He then continued, "Depending on your determination -- you can debut in within a year, but the maximum for being a trainee is 2 or 3 years."

He then gave us both pens to sign the contract. Once the contract was signed we all stood up.

"Welcome to CUBE ENTERTAINMENT." President Seungsung said, shaking both our hands.

"Derick, take them to the dance room -- the coach  is there."

We left the office & made our way to the dance room . Derick then looked at the shy girl who was quiet most of the time. "Excuse me?"

She looked at him, "What's your name ? if you dont mind me asking?"

She avoided eye contact, she then said "Mei-Xing Sasaki, but my korean name is SunHi."

"Your Chinese/Japanese?" i asked giving her my friendly smile.

She looked at me, nodding. "I'm like 1/4 korean from my grandma, dad's side."

"Ahh ~ i see" i said nodding. There was an quiet moment then she said, "What's your name?"

Derick looked at her, "Who? Me or her?" he said while pointing at me . "Both ."

"Ohh I'm Derick Park, I'm half american & half Korean." He said smiling at her.

"Ahh --" she then looked at me then said, "& yours ?"

"Jenny Lee -- I'm full korean ."

"but you have an American first name?" she gave me a confused look.

I chuckled "I know . My mom named my twin brother a korean name & named me the name she always wanted."

"Ahh ~ That makes sense." she said finally understanding.

"Ohh Derick ~" i said "I was meaning to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Are you a trainee here too ?"

He smiled, "Mhmm -- for 6 months already. I'm one of the backup dancers though --"

"for who?" Sunhi asked.

"for B2ST . Well if the need . if not then i back up dance for 4Minute but mostly G.NA. oh here we are "

We finally got to the to the dance room. We went in, It was pretty big, Bigger then me & Taemin's room combined together. "Coach ~ you here?" Derick said .

"Hmm -- i wonder where he went?" He then looked at us then said "Stay here while i go find him ohkae?"

We both nodded. Derick then left the room, leaving me & SunHi alone. I put my stuff next to window, grabbed my phone & put it on silent. I put my phone on my bag then i noticed that she was still standing.

"Why are you just standing there?" i said. i walked over to her then grabbed her wrist. "Put your things next to mine SunHi"

"Umm ~ Ohkae" she said shyly. She put her things nxt to mine. I then looked at her & patted on the floor signaling her to sit next to me.

She sat next to me then said, "I'm sorry for being shy -- I'm not use to meeting new people."

I looked at her. "Chincha?"

She nodded then continue. "I'm usually the type of girl to just sit quietly in a corner."

"Ahh, You are ? I hope you break down that barrior." i said giving her a smile which made her smile to.

"Na do ~" she said, smiling

The door opened. Derick came in then said, "Take your things & come with me."

We took our things & followed him into the elevator. "There's two dance studios here. The one you guys were in are for trainees, the one we're going to is the one for people who debuted to use."

"Why are we going there?" i asked curiously.

"Because you guys are gonna learn a B2ST song since the couch is there."

We looked at him, confused kind of. "B2ST is there & they're are showing couch the moves they have ."

"Ahhh ~ is that so?" SunHi said.

We entered the room. "Here they are coach." He then looked at B2ST. "Hey guys."

"Hey Derick." They said smiling & waving at use.

"i thought there were 6 members." SunHi whispered at me. "I only see 5."

She was right ~ One person was missing --

"Ahhh ~ so these are the new trainees."

"Ne." Derick said.

"& does these new trainees have names?" he said raising a brow.

Derick nodded then pointed at me, "This is Lee Jenny."

I bowed.

He then pointed at SunHi, "& this is Min-Xing Sasaki, her korean name is SunHi."

"Ahh ~" the couch then pointed to her. "You are Chinese/Japanese/Korean?"

She nodded then said, "But mostly Chinese & Japanese."

"Ahh ~ i see/" he then pointed at me. "& your American/Korean? Funny -- you dont look American or even half actually."

"I'm full korean -- My mom just gave me the name she always wanted & gave my twin brother a Korean name."

"Ahh ~ is that so --" he then looked at me confusingly. "Your twin is a trainee here as well ?"

"Ani ~ his a trainee in SM ENTERTAINMENT." i said giving him a small smile.

"Ahhh ~ i see very clearly now;" he said. "Well B2ST was practicing there song. You know 'Shock'?"

We nodded. I then turned to Derick. "Is it ohkae if i use the bathroom real quick?"

"Yeah sure." he said then gave me directions. I gave SunHi my bag then walked out the door.

I put my hoodie over my beanie then followed the directions Derick gave me.

Ohkae, down the hall then turn a left. i was walking then i accidently bumped into someone which cause both of us to fall.

"Choesonghamnida ~ i didnt mean to--" this person then cuts me off.

"Jenny?" i remember that voice -- that voice very clearly.

------------------------------------------------

Who do you think that is?

I'll update soon