Back To You:

Here I Am, Too [Sequel to "HERE I AM"]

YoSeob's POV:

As the car stopped in front of the dorm, i got out the car then & entered the building .

"YoSoeb ~~ Wait ~" i stopped where i was then turned to face my manager .

"Ne ?"

"You didnt answer my question ~ What happened ? & Whay are you covered in blood ?"

"Ohh ~~ Ummm?" i said, trying to think of something . "Uhh ~ i help someone -- while i was out -- i saw a -- person -- Who was bleeding heavily ~ so i helped her . Yeha ~"

He then gave me a werid look . "YoSeob-ah ~~ You know your a REALLY bad liar ~"

"I am?" i said, cluelessly, then continued walking to the elevator which was a few steps away .

"Yes -- you are ~" he said, as we got in & he press the button .

"If you wont tell me as a manager, then tell me as a friend yoseob ~ Seeing you with blood on your shirt is starting to creep me out ."

"Hyung ~ i'm not the type of person to kill someone ~~~"

"I didnt mean by that yoseob ~." he let out a sigh then said, "I know you witnessed something bad since you were quiet the whole ride home ~"

After a few moments of silence, i finally told him -- What happened ."I wrote a song -- for Jenny . DooJoon hyung suggested that i should give it to her or sing it to her so i can tell her how sorry ia m & how much i love her, so i went to cube." i paused & let out a sigh . "Since the recording ended early, i saw her & i was about to sing it to here but the cab came & she told me to give it to her tmrw . So she went in the cab, but the cab hit a pole hard ."

tears started to roll down my face but i continued anyways. "& when i got her in out of the car she was bleeding everywhere ~ & when the ambulance came & dropped us at the hospital ~ but i walked away because i could stand seeing her in that state ~ really ~ i cant ."

The elevator dings & the door opens . My head was down . "YoSeob-ah ~"

I looked up to find the members staring at me . "What happened ?" JunHyung asked .

"Nothing ~" i lied, "I just helped someone -- thats all ."

"Did you hear ?" KiKwang asked .

"hear what ?"

"Jenny noona ~ She . . . She got into a car accident ." DongWoon said .

"Oh did she ?" i said, sounding sad .

They nodded then Hyunseung continued, "Are you coming ?"

I shook my head . "I'll stay ~ I'm a bit tired ." i walked out the elevator then walked pass them ." i turned & looked at JunHyung .

"Ohh & hyung, You can use the song i wrote for the album . i wont be needing it anymore ." i gave him a small smile then continued walking to the dorms door . Once i got in & closed the door behind me . i started to cry . Is she alright ? Did she survive ? Or -- is she one for good ? i then couldnt help but cry more . I couldnt help but think those questions .

JiYong's POV:

i was still on my knees -- crying . then i heard some people running behind me . "JiYong oppa ~"

I didnt look back but i could already tell that it was Natsumi . She hugged me from behind . I could feel her tears dropping on my shoulder .

"What did they say ?" she asked, "Is she ohkae ?"

I cried more . i didnt know if she'll be ohkae . If she's still alive or not .

I just shrugged my shoulders . She then let go .

"Natsumi unnie ~" Sunhi said . The doctor then came out .We all stood .

"We managed to stop the bleeding & luckly she didnt lose much blood -- geunde -- we cant guarante that she'll wake up . right now -- she's either in a deep coma or she's probably brain dead . We still looking at her brain activites . I'm sorry ."

Once he left, i walked over to the door & looked at her . Nurses putting wires all over her . & there's one other nurse installing a steamer . I couldnt believe it. I keep thinking that this is all just a dream, that i'll wake up any time soon & everything will be fine . But sadly -- i have to face the fact that this is not a dream . This is reality .

*3 & a half weeks pass*

JiYong's POV: 

Nearly a month passed by & Jenny is still unconscience . Everyday i feel like i'm slightly losing my mind .

Seeing her like this is killing me . Why couldnt i be the one to be in this state instead of her ? I would give up everything to keep her alive .

I look at her emotionless face .

"Yeobo ~" i said, holding back the tears . "I really miss you."

i then took a seat next to her . I held her hand & put them againests my lips . I kissed them . "When are you coming back ?" i asked her lifeless self .

"You know my bandmates & Taemin -- everyone is waiting for you to get better . They cant wait to see you smiling again ." tears then rolls down my face . "I cant wait to see you smiling again, so please get better . I know talking to you might not do anything or maybe it will ." i paused then continued . "You know -- i'm going crazy . Seeing you like this ."

i chuckled alittle then wiped my tears . I sighed while looking at the ceiling . an idea then popped on my mind . I then looked at Jenny . I smiled then kissed her forehead .

"Soon, you'll be awake . . . Asseo ?"

I then left her room then soon -- out the hospital . I then went home & went on my laptop . I went to google & checked for the places that will it rain & the nearest places that will rain . "Busan ." i said, staring at the computer screen . After much staring, i took the notepad & a pen & wrote it down . "Friday, Busan ." i then noticed that it was the day after tmrw .

I then layed on my bed, looking at the notepad . I then looked at my night stand & saw Me & Jenny's picture together . I stared at it for quite a while .

"Dont worry Jenny -- Soon . . . You'll smile & live again " i paused for a long moment then continued . "Without me"

I gave the picture a small then looked back up the ceiling, frowning . Tears then started to roll down my face . " Well meet up soon . I just know it."

Natsumi's POV:

I woke up the next morning at my old room . Ever since me & Taeyang's big arguement, i've been staying at my old room, while he stays at "our" room .

I looked at my phone . Almost another week passes by since Jenny unnie's accident . i thought to myself . & another month since me & Taeyangs fight .

The thought of Taeyang saddens me . I cant believe we're still fighting . For this long . Its been exactly 5 months since the arguement -- The fighting stopped . "Trying to make this relationship work" has also stopped . Well, thats what my gut feeling said .

I sighed then dragged out my bed . I took a shower then got ready . I went downstairs & went to the kitchen to find something to eat . I made myself a bowl of cereal then went to the living room & watched TV .

I then heard footsteps coming from stairs . I didnt bother to look . Until he said my name .

"Umm -- morning Natsumi ." Taeyang said .

I turned my head to him slowly. I glanced at him then looked back at the TV .

"Morning Taeyang." i said, then took a spoonful of cereal .

I then from the corner of my eye, i saw him walk to the kitchen .

After i was done eating, i went to the kitchen to put my dishes in the dishwasher . After that was done, i went to the bathroom & brushed my teeth . After that i went to my room & changed my clothes then grabbed my purse . Before i left, i looked at the key rack to find my car keys .

Taeyang then came downstairs dressed as well .

"What are you looking for ?" he asked, softly .

"My car keys ." i replied back .

He handed me the keys . i looked at him, He looked suprised that i continued our conversation . "Why do you have my keys ?"

"You left it at the dining table ." he said, then grabbed his keys .

"What are you doing Today ?"

"Na ? To the hospital then back home . Wae ? Neon ?" i asked, attacking him with questions .

He looked at me unknowing what to say . "Umm ~ to the park ."

"Oh ~ ohkae" there was later an awkward ywt short silence . I broke the silence by saying, "Well, see you later ." i said, sending him a small smile then walking away from him .

i got in my car, slammed the car door then let out a "ugh ~" .

I then pressed the button to start the engine then i left to the hospital .

The stop light turned red, i stopped the car from moving then . I let out a sigh. I then started remembering all the happy times me & Taeyang shared . I tried so hard not to think about those times because to be honest -- i REALLY miss those times .

I some music & played some Japanese songs . I havent listened to these songs in a long time . Its good that i'm listening to them again .

a thought hit me . a thought that didnt come to me after so many months, but it came .

Should i go back to Japan ? To get away from it all ? I thought .

--------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 25 ~~ Summer break is in a couple days -- starting now ~ xD

its like 11 pm here & i'm tired ^^ but i tried hard to stay up & finish this chapter . Its long enough right ?? xD

Anyways Thanks to all those who subscribed ~

& Also ~~ FT ISLAND's "Hello Hello" came out :D Yeah ~~ i missed them D': I'm glad they came back ~~ Thats song has been on replay ~ xD

*Comment & Subscribe ~