I'll back off so you can live better:

Here I Am, Too [Sequel to "HERE I AM"]

Author's Note: Listen to this song while reading -- i think it matches xD anyways, link is here, just follow the arrow -------> http://youtu.be/KTj7lfudVfs Enjoy :D

---------------------------------------------------------

Jenny's POV:

"Please dont leave ~" YoSeob yelled out. I turned around to see him, sitting up, with tears rolling down his face.

"Please ~ Dont." he whispered, more tears rolled down his face. All i could do was look at him, emotionless. I then turned my head slowly away from him. He then stood up, grabbed my wrist, pulled me close to him & hugged me. I then pulled away. Tears still rolled down his fsce.

"Your the reason why i'm mad at myself" He said, looking at me. "Everyday -- The day you walked away still gets me. You know that ? Yes i do realized i hurt you . I know you have every reason to hate me . When i called out your name that day & you didnt respond back --"

"Wae?" i said, holding back tears.

"Wae?" i continued, "Why did you do that ? Why'd you lie ? That day i walked away because i was hurt . That day -- i didnt respond to you calling out my name -- Why ? because you already broke the promise you made to me . Remember that promise ? Because i clearly do. You promised me that you will protect me, that you'll care for me, & also love only me ."

"I know ~" he said putting his head down, "I know -- i wanted to run to you that day . Wanting to work things out . But i knew things were already to broken to even fix . You were moving away so quickly that i couldnt keep up . I tried forgeting you -- thinking things would get better . But i was wrong . I tried to move on but it was to hard so i decided not to . I decided not to because i thought one day you'll come back to me. Thinking you'll forget everything . Wanting us to start all over again . & here you are . Standing in front of me . Looking beautiful as ever . But -- You didnt forget -- & you dont want to start over because you have -- him ."

"Your right ." i said, the tears went away, now anger filled me up. "Things are still broken between us . I didnt respond whenever you tried to talk to me that day, because i already knew you'll love better . I did forget everything, i was actually feeling better -- Then Taemin said your name, i instantly remembered . What you did . All those broken promises & believeable lies you said to me . Did you even love me ?"

"Of course i love you. Up to this day ."

"Jeong Mal ? because i'm sure as hell you didnt when you started seeing her. Did you think i would never find out ?"

He was quiet. I then grabbed my bag . i was about to leave but he grabbed my wrist. "Please dont leave." he said .

I just stood, looking at the door. Tears then fell down my cheeks. "Its to late." i said a bit coldly . "No matter how many times you ask me not to leave -- i will always leave because i'm done dealing with this ." His grip loosened & i was able to let him to let go . Without looking back, i exited the room . With tears rolling down, not from sadness -- but mostly anger , i was making my way to the elevator . I know i wasnt done with practice but i needed to be alone . I needed someone to talk to . I took out my phone & called Derick .

"Jenny-ah ~ Why are you calling me ?"

"Umm i'm going to lunch a bit early -- is that ohkae ?" trying not to sound like i wasnt crying .

"Jenny ~ its still 11:30 our lunch is at 12:30 . Gwenchana ?"

"Ne ~" my voice then cracked . I entered the elevator .

"Jenny ~" his voice rised . "Are you crying ? Whats wrong ~ What happened between you & YoSeob ?"

"Nothing ~ I'm just really hungry ~" i said, but then my voiced cracked again

"Jenny stop lying ~ What happened between you two ?"

"I'm gonna go now ~ Annyeong."

"Jenny wai--" i hung up then the elevator doors opened . I exited the building & started walking. walking away from everything .

YoSeob's POV:

Once she left i dropped down to my knees & cried harder than before. I was to shocked with what she said . She made it sound so hurtful . What am i saying ? i thought to myself . Her lips told me she was never coming back . What was i thinking ? Why would i do that to her ? Out of anyone in this world ~ Why did i do that to her.

I started to lay on the floor. "Mianhae Jenny ~ Jeong Mal Mianhae ~" i said, putting my head down . i then heard the door swing open but i didnt bother to look up . I didnt want anyone to see me.

"YoSeob ." Someone said, Right then i recongnized his voice. It was DooJoon Hyung

"SunHi -- Derick -- go find Jenny & see if she's ohkae." Another voice said . It was JunHyung Hyung . "Also call her closest friends . . . To make sure if she's with them .. Asseo ."

I didnt hear a response, but i heard footsteps running.

"Hyung ~" KiKwang said . "Sit up jebal ."

With my head still down, I shooked my head.

"YoSeob-ah ~" HyunSeung said, "This isnt healthy anymore ~"

I didnt respond . I knew this wasnt healthy anymore -- but i just cant help it .

JiYong's POV:

During the dance routine i started to feel a little uneasy . I stopped danceing & ran to my bag & searched for my phone.

"JiYong-ah ~ Gwenchana ?" Taeyang asked

"Molla ~" i said, "I have a feeling something bad happened ."

"What something ?" SeungRi asked concerned.

"Molla ~" i said, getting irritated because i couldnt find myphone . "The fck's my phone ?! ~" i yelled out .

I then realized it was on the front pocket . "Aissh ~ Babo ~" i murmured .

I then called Jenny . But it was busy . I then knew it was busy . I removed the phone off my ear . & Stood there. "Jenny." i said, i then ran out the door.

"Hyung ~" "JiYong ~" i heard everyone say -- but i ignored . I reached the elevators . I pressed the button but it didnt ding . I didnt want to wait for the elevator, so i ran down the stair case . While doing that i called Jenny.

"The phone is currently off. Please try again later." the operator said.

"Fck" i said . I finally reached the lobby . I started to run, i then heard the elevator ding then Taeyang's voice, "JiYong ~"

I didnt respond . I left the building & caught a cab. "Cube entertainment, please, & ppalli ~" i said to the cab driver as i got in .

Natsumi's POV:

I was still shock -- the fact that JunHo gave me a rose . We started entered the practice room . I saw WooYoung Oppa, dancing with a bunch of back up dancers. When the song ended, WooYoung Oppa said while holding up his thumbs, "Natsumi-ah ~ did oppa do good ?"

I smiled then said, "Ne Oppa ~ You did very well ~"

He smiled then walked over to be, with his arm's wide open . "Natsumi ~ Give me a hug ~"

He came closer, i started to puch him away, "Ani Oppa ~" i whined, "Your sweaty ~"

"I dont care ~" he said, he than hugged me tight . He then let go & noticed the rose .

"Ohh ~ Who gave you that ?" he asked, while pointing at it .

"JunHo oppa ~" i said, quietly .

"Aeeeeeehhh ~" WooYoung oppa said, while nudging me . "JunHo likes you ~ I'm telling Taeyang ~"

I then felt my phone vibrate . "Shut up oppa ~" i chuckled then looked at the caller ID .

"SunHi ?" i said, "What does she want ?"

"Who's SunHi ?" WooYoung oppa asked .

"A friend of mine ~" i said -- then answered the call .

"Ne, SunHi ?"

"UNNIE ~" She sounded like she was about to lose it .

"Mwo ? Gwenchana ?" i said .

She totally ignored my question. "Is Jenny unnie with you ?"

WooYoung Oppa's phone then rang, he took out his phone & pointed at it .

"Ohh go ahead." i send him away to answer his phone .

"Ani ~ she isnt here ? Wae ?"

"Aiish ~ Where is she ? ~"

"Wae ? Call her phone ?"

"She turned it off ~"

"Wait ~ isnt she suppose to be -- with you ?" i asked confusingly .

"She left ~ She was in the vocal room with yoseob ."

"WITH YOSEOB ?!" i said, loudly . WooYoung then looked at me then paced to me .

"What about yoseob ?"

"YoSeob ?" the person said, he was in speaker.

"Is that Taeyang oppa ?" i said, pointing at his phone smiling .

"Ne ~" WooYoung oppa said. "Now what about YoSeob ~"

"Ohh SunHi ~ What about yoseob ?"

she sighed, "I just finished explaining ~ LISTEN DAMN IT ~"

"Sorry ~" i said i put her in speaker so that wooyoung oppa can hear what happened too, "Say it again ."

"Long story short ~ YoSeob & Jenny went to the vocal room . Then suddenly, Jenny called Derick -- We then heard Derick said, 'Are you crying ? Whats wrong ~ What happened between you & YoSeob ?' right Then he put her in speaker . Derick kept asking what was wrong but she just hung up . We then ran to the practice & we found YoSeob oppa literally crying hardcore on the floor . & now we dont know where she is ."

Me & WooYoung looked at each other . "Jenny unni ~" i said, we then ran out the door. "Ohkae ~ sunhi ~ i'll look for her to ~ i'll let you know if i found her ."

"Ne ~" We hung up . We made it to the elevator .

"JiYong ran away too ?" WooYoung said, then looked at me.... "Asseo Asseo -- we'll look for both of them ."

They hung up. I started getting worried .

WooYoung Oppa then hugged me. "Dont worry dongsaeng ~ we'll find them -- or one of them . . . Dont worry -- asseo ?"

I nodded . The elevator doors opened then out the building we went.

JiYong's POV:

I ran inside the cube . On my way to the elevator, but i bumped into someone . "Mianhae ~" i said, quickly getting up

"Wait ~" he held my wrist, i looked up . It was DongWoon from B2ST .

"Ne ?"

"Your Jenny noona's boyfriend, *garacho ?"

I nodded .

he sighed then said, "She left a while ago ~ She sounded like she was crying . We dont know where she went if your wondering -- We sented her friends SunHi & Derick to go find her."

"Who made her cry?"

He didnt answer . He didnt want to say .

"Please tell me who hurt her -- i wont do anything ~" i said.

He sighed then finally said, "Jenny & YoSeob were in the Vocal room practicing there song, she called derick if she could go lunch early . but she didnt answer his questions . we ran to the practice room to ask YoSeib what happened -- but he was crying ... on the floor ... hard . He just calmed down -- but it looks like his in shock ."

i nodded. I knew he had something about this ~ i thought to myself . I bowed then left .

I walked out the building, & tryed to call one more time . But it went straight to voice mail .

"Jenny honey, pick up your phone ~ please . Where are you ? i'm crazy worried about you ~ At least let me know your ohkae -- please -- i dont know what YoSeob did to you -- but i know your crying from frustration or your hurt from his words -- please -- tell me where you are ~"

I heard a beep . "Uggh ~" i put my hands on my neck then sat on the bench near me. A minute later, my phone rang . i looked at it & saw Jenny's name .

From: Jenny

*Yeobo you now where i am at -- I'm at my favorite place. I love you .

Favorite place ? i thought to myself. My eyes widened because of what i suddenly realized.

I know where your at now Jenny

--------------------------------------------------

Long chapter & Drama's unfolding like wildfire ~ xD

Anyways --

*Yeobo = Honey

Hha ~ SAT's are next week ~ so i might not update :P Hha ~ The song kinda matches huh ? xD I kinda got the idea from the song . Only like one part of the song is here xD I hope you guys enjoyed & also -- thank you for reading ~ Also my silent readers -- Thank you for reading :D i really appriciate it :D Saranghaeyo ~

& also ~ tmrw is WooYong's Birthday ~ So --

Wooyoung Oppa ~

Happy Birthday :D

생일축하합니다 ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~