Not An Update ~ But a poll ~

Here I Am, Too [Sequel to "HERE I AM"]

I've been having writers block for this fanfic ~ Which is sad because for my other 2 fanfics -- i've had ideas but i havent updated this fanfic for SO LONG ~ Luckily i thought of scenario's I know what to write another chapter but idk how to end it -- so i'm letting you (the readers) to choice the endings :3

i would use the poll thing but my description is long so just comment which scenario you like best . A week from now i'll count the votes & which ever scenario that gets the most votes -- will be the ending . For a bonus ~ after this fan fic ends -- i'll post up the POSSIBLE endings . Like "What if --" yeah ~ xD So vote ~~~

Voting started at: July 9 2011

Voting will end at: July 15 2011

Poll: Here I Am, Too (Ending Choices) [did i say that right ? xD]

A. Jenny is still in a coma but suddenly stops breathing & is now in need of a heart transplant. Jiyong is the perfect match for the transplant & agrees to give Jenny his heart in order for her to survive . After the transplant, Jiyong dies as Jenny lives on with his heart & also -- with someone else.

B. Same scenario as "A", but instead YOSEOB gives his heart to Jenny. Leaving her to live off feeling guilty but marries the man she loves very much. Jenny & Jiyong has 2 kids, Miyeon & YeJun (Yejun is adopted .)

C. Same scenario as "A" & "B", but TAEMIN gives his noona his heart . When Taemin dies, She cries because she feels like she's been a bad noona to Taemin, but in Taemin's eyes -- she was never a bad noona . Weeks after the transplant & Taemin's death, she found a letter written by Taemin. It was written on the day of both the transplant & his death.

D. Let her die, Making everyone sad.

E. Let her wake up from her coma, No sudden transplant. She marries Jiyong & has 2 kids. Taemin gets married to "Someone", & so does YoSeob, but still loves Jenny secretly & no one dies ~

----------------

Vote Vote Vote ~!! You can also message me on Tumblr or private message me here at asianfanfics ~