Tears, Hugs & Couple Rings:

Here I Am, Too [Sequel to "HERE I AM"]

Jenny's POV:

"Lets go Noona ~ The others are worried ~" Taemin said, giving me a small smile . I smiled back .

JiYong grabbed my bag & carried . I was inbetween Taemin & JiYong . I then held JiYongs hand & Taemin held out his pinky . I looked at his pinky then smiled . I held out is pinky out & intertwine his with mine .

"You remembered ~" i said to Taemin .

"Psssh ~~" He said, then let out a chuckle. "How could i forget Noona?"

Me & Taemin would always do this . our Pinky Promise walk . Whenever one of us got into trouble, feels mad, or sad -- stressed even We would go out & walk, with our pinkies intertwining . & talk about our problems .

"This is our special walk Noona ~~" Taemin said, smiling at me . I smiled back, then looked at JiYong who was smiling at us .

We walked to 'Hey Rainbow' . Unknowingly everyone was there . Taeyang, Natsumi, SunHi, Derick, WooYoung, SeungRi, SeungHyun, & Daesung . They looked at us . Natsumi & SunHi's eyes were red from tears . They guys looked relieved .

Me, JiYong & Taemin looked at eachother . Once we took a step, They all ran to us .hugging us . Taeyang hugged me & JiYong . Then Taemin . WooYoung hugged us three at the same time. Then SeungRi, Seunghyun, & Daesung exchanged hugs with me, JiYong & Taemin . They didnt know Taemin at all but they just hugged me.

Natsumi & SunHi then started crying again . I hugged them back, feeling bad that i made them worry so much about me .

Once we let go, Natsumi slapped my arm .

"Ya ~~" i yelled out . "That hurts ~" i murmured .

Natsumi sniffed, "Mian ~" she said, the place she hitted me . "You got me so worried ~ DONT DO THAT AGAIN ~" she yelled at the last part .

"Ohkae ~" i said, "I wont ~"

She smiled then hugged me tight . "I'm glad your ohkae ~"

SunHi just stood there, wiping her tears away . Once Natsumi let go, i hugged her -- but she cried again . "Ya ~" i said, "Stop crying ~~ I'm here ~"

She nodded . She didnt say anything .

A pair of arms then wrapped around my waist . JiYong rested his head on my shoulders .

YoSeob's POV:

There i was, looking out the window blankly, my head resting on my fist . After the whole blow up between me & Jenny . I became distracted . More distracted when i was before . The scene of her lips saying, ' No matter how many times you ask me not to leave -- i will always leave because i'm done dealing with this .' keep playing on my head . Does she hate me that much to say something so heartless ? I shouldnt blame her . I screwed up -- & she already recovered .

From the corner of my eye, i could see KiKwang sit down, HyunSeung sat on the arms & JunHyung sitting on the opposite side, & DooJoon & DongWoon standing behind them .

"Hyung ....." KiKwang said, i remained silent .

"YoSeob-ah ~" HyunSeung said again . But my reply remained the same ~ Silence .

It was quiet for a while -- my eyes then started to get watery . Next thing i knew, tears was rolling down my face . I couldnt help it . True love hurts . I then stood up . Their eyes were then fixed on me . i started to slowly walk away .

"Wait ~ Hyun--" i heard KiKwang call out .

JunHyung & DooJoon then cut him off . Probably saying, 'Give some time & space.'

I left the building then started walking to a park . I put up a hoodie & a pair shades so people wont recognize me . As i walked down the path onto a pond with a bench in front of the pond , i started to think.

This place seems farmiliar ~ i thought to myself, then sat on the bench . Where have i seen this place before ?

The more i thought about it -- the more i started to remember -- remember everything .

*Flashback:

"Oppa ~~" Jenny then giggled . "Where are you taking me ??"

"Its a suprise ~" i whispered in her ear . She was blindfolded & i guided her to a specific place that will be special to me & her .

We stopped walking once we reached the pond . "Were here ~" i said, whispering on her ear. I then saw her smile .

"Where are we ??" she asked. I pulled her closer & untied the blindfold . Once it was off, she started to squiet .

"Why are we in the park ?" she asked confusingly.

"I'm gonna show a trick . A magic trick ."

"You took me here -- just for a magic trick ?" she asked cluelessly .

I chuckled then said, "Its not any magic trick ~ its a SPECIAL magic trick ~ Watch -- arrasseo ?"

She nodded in agreement . We sat on the bench & i showed her two coins . I put both coins on my right hand. I then made a fist . "Where's the coins ?"

"On your right hand ~" she said .

"Ani ~ its actually here ~" i opened my left hand & showed her the coins . Her eyes widen in amazement .

"How'd you do that ?? ~" she asked .

"Wait ~" i said, smiling . "I'm not done yet ." I then smiled then said, "Ohkae, you see this coin?" she nodded . I threw it up in the air then caught it . closing my palm . i opened it slowly & it turned into a crumpled piece of paper . i then told her to uncrumple the paper . Once she uncrumpled it, she smiled because it was shaped into a heart . She then noticed writing behind it, while she read it, i took out 2 rings out of my pocket & held it in front of her . She looked up & saw the rings. She smiled big . I smiled back then took her right hand & put the ring on her ring finger, i then kissed it .

"Now ~~" i said, looking at her then said, "You like your 5th monthsary gift ?" She nodded, still smiling at the ring then at me. "I love it." she exclamed . I smiled then said, "I wanna make a promise ~"

She looekd at me confusingly. "I promise that i'll take care of you, to protect you -- but mostly to love ONLY you ~" She smiled big then kissed me on my cheek .

"Promise ?"

I held the other ring infront of her . She smiled then took the ring, & put it on my ring finger . "I promise ~" i took her hand then kissed it. i looked at her . She was smiling & looking at me . I then leaned in for a kiss .

*End on Flashback.

Tears run down my cheeks . I looked out at the scenary . I then felt something poking me almost -- on one of the pockets . I removed the irritating object . Once i took it out, my eyes widened . Me & Jenny's couple ring ~ i thought . I stared at for a while, then smiled . I put it close to my heart . I sobbed more . More than i ecpected . Who knew she could have this affect on me . i thought to myself .

I put my head down, wiping away the tears . Once that was done, i wore the ring . I stood up then walked back to CUBE .

------------------------------------------------

*TimeSkip: Things calmed down between YoSeob & Jenny . They set their differences aside just for the performance on June 29th . Everytime Jenny wasnt around YoSeob would wear their couple ring . YoSeob was still determined to get Jenny back but at the same time, he already knows he messed things up to much . After the big blow up, he wasnt his happy self any more . The members worried about him, but they also know that he will heal over time . After the blow up, Jenny & Jiyongs relationship got stronger . They've been doing great . They spent there 6th monthsary together . YoSeob still doesnt know that JiYong is Jenny's boyfriend. JunHo & WooYoung got pretty close . JunHo & Natsumi then started to hang out more . Soon after that -- JunHo confessed his feelings towards her . She didnt tell Taeyang he confessed to her because she didnt want any trouble . Taeyang soon found out that JunHo has feelings for her & was gonna ask her out that one night when Junho came over her house . Taeyang also found out from JunHo that Natsumi knows his feelings towards him, & JunHo told Taeyang that he has a feeling that Natsumi likes him back . Taeyang then confronted her about it, which cause an arguement . They are still together but they just arent speaking .

Current Date: June 19 (2 weeks before the performance on MUSIC BANK)

Jenny's POV:

"This -- is Derick's place ?" i asked Sunhi while looking at a dark brown door . "I thought he lived on a freaking house -- not -- an apartment ~"

"Well ~ he told me his place was -- yeah ~" she said . I looked at her then said, "Was -- yeah ?"

"Yeah ~" she said, then knocked on the door .

"COME IN ~~~~" he yelled . We went in & saw him at the couch .

"Ya ~" i said, "You know when you do that ~ killers can come in & stab you to death without you knowing ~" he looked back real quick then got back to his game . "Ohh hey SunHi -- Hey Jenny ~ Whats happs ?"

"What's happs ?" SunHi said, suprised .

"Yea-- Ohh ~~~~" He said . "What are you guys doing here ?"

SunHi hit his head . He paused the game then looked at her . "Why'd you hit me ~"

She sighed then said, "You told me to get Jenny & come to your place -- remember ?"

He looked at his ceiling . "OOOOOOH ~ yeah -- i remember ~~ Make yourselves at home."

I sat next to him . "Why'd you call us here ??" i asked him, wanting to know . he looked to see if SunHi was listening or near us . She was looking at the pictures on the wall . He then whispered, "Well i wanted only you to come here, but i sented it to SunHi by accident & now she's here ~~ Tada ~" he gave me a small smile then SunHi came from behind us.

"What were you guys whispering about ?" she asked, giving us a confused look .

"Ohh ~" Derick flished . & resumed his game . "Nothing ~"

"Ohh -- well then -- Derick i'm--"

"Shhh ~~~~" Derick totally cut her off -- "STARCRAFT ~~~" "But --" SunHi tried to say something again but he cut her off again . "Shhh ~~~ STARCRAFT ~"

"Ohh you have time to talk to Jenny but not me ?" She exclaimed . My eyes widened, i looked at her then at Derick, who's eyes are also widened but still focused on the game .

"Fine ~~ What is it ?" he said, still glued on the game .

"I'm hungry ~" SunHi said, all innocent .

"Help yourself to the fridge ~ Now dont bother me anymore ~~ Playing Starcarft ~"

SunHi sighed then went to the kitchen . Once she was gone, i looked at Derick, he wanted to look back, but his eyes were glued to the TV.

"Smoooooth ~" i said, then stood up.

"Sorry ~" he said . I left the living room then into the kitchen .

i then found SunHi stuffing her face with bread .

"What are you doing ?" i asked her as she looked back..

----------------------------------------------

Long Update ?? I think so ~~~ xD

I'm almost done with SATs too ~~ Yeahhh ~~ xD But i have lack of sleep -- & thats a problem ~~ xD An update before going to bed ~ Sorry if it got boring :P xD My sleepiness got the best of me ~~ GoodNight ~~

*Comment & Subscribe ~