#2

My Forced Marriage

"Quick, lift up her gown!" Jessica said to Sunny as they carried the ends of the gown as SooYoung walked onto the grand wedding carpet. She walked solemnly, She had to get married to some stranger. Well,cho KyuHyun, that is.

KyuHyun looked outside a little and caught sight of his bride. Boy, she's so darn beautiful. He stared at her gown and her figure, definitely something worth to kill for. Something missing from his sight-her legs. It was covered by the long gown.

He took her hand immediately and she smiled a little, then proceeded to the alter. There were many camera snaps since it's a royal wedding.

"Mr Cho KyuHyun, will you take Choi SooYoung as your bride and treat her...... (you get the gist of it.)"

"I Do." KyuHyun said as he looked at SooYoung. She wouldn't back out suddenly right?

"What about you, Miss Choi SooYoung."

She was hesitant a while but she saw her 3 brother's happy faces.

"I Do." KyuHyun heaved a sigh of relief.

"You may kiss the bride now." KyuHyun was stunned there. Crap, I don't even know her well, will she kill me later?!

SooYoung's face turned to a bright red as KyuHyun turned to face her and there were many 'aww's. He cupped her face and just gave her an apologetic smile. She nodded her had once as he leaned in closer to her. Deuggeun Deuggeun. Only a few more inches..

He pressed his lips lightly on SooYoung's as the camera flashes came again and Tiffany's 'aww!' was the most distinctive. After a few seconds, he pulled away from her and look at SooYoung's flustered face. They just smiled for the cameras and went to the carriage pulled by the horses.

SooYoung sat there and KyuHyun got pushed up to sit as close as SooYoung as possible. Tiffany winked at him and mouthed out: don't disappoint me!

He sighed as the carriage left to the Cho Residences.

"Urgh.. KyuHyun sshi.." She said as she covered a little. KyuHyun turned to see SooYoung and she looked so pale. He was in shock and felt that he was so unattentive. At this rate, he'd get killed by the 3 brothers already.

"Stop! I SAID STOP!" Kyuhyun shouted to the person hitting the horses as he held onto SooYoung's shoulder. Somehow, it sent an electrical feeling down him.

"KyuHyun sshi.. Carriage sick.."She said as she placed an arm on the door. He moved her head slowly towards his shoulder but she stopped.

"W-wait.. Are you okay with it?"

"Ne. You're my wife now.. Anyway."

"Arrasso." She said as she leant her head on his shoulder and tugged onto his arm. He felt akward yet happy inside.

"Th-thanks." She said as she felt KyuHyun stiffen.

"Mmm." He replied as he tried to relax himself.

=======================================

The carriage reached the Cho Residences and KyuHyun helped SooYoung off the carriage. He supported her because she felt a little sick.

"Abeojji, here's some tea." KyuHyun and SooYoung said as they passed the tea to KyuHyun's dad. He was smiling all the way. "Ne ne! Ahh, such a nice tea. My son's finally married!"

SooYoung blushed a little as they stood up. She got ushered back into the changing room by Jessica and Sunny to change out for the night.

SooYoung adjusted her shorts here and there but Jessica always spanked her hand away. "Yah, go seduce Cho KyuHyun! Stop doing this!!"

"Aniy I don't want!"

"He's your husband okay, you two will have kids sooner or later, SO MAKE IT SOONER! ANNYEONG!" Jessica said as she pushed SooYoung in, smiling at KyuHyun.

KyuHyun looked at SooYoung from head to toe. Short shorts, sleeveless shirt. okay this is really weird, getting hot.

"Uhm SooYoung sshi-"

"Annyeong, I'm going to sleep." She said before he could finish. She went downstairs to the guest room as KyuHyun chased after her. "Y-yah! The guest rooms are locked." He said as he shrugged. SooYoung had no choice but to go into the room again.

"Uhm, good night." She said as she went to the sofa and slept on it. KyuHyun lay down on his bed, watching her sleep. He felt a little disappointed that she didn't really take any action since it's their first night. But her body was already seducing him. He got off the bed and walked closer to her. She looked so peaceful in her sleep. He stared at her face, then her neck.. He shook his head but his eyes continued trailing down, till her legs. He wiped off his sweat as he slapped himself and went to get a blanket for her.

He draped it over her shoulders, taking the opportunity to touch her a little. Her skin was soft and smooth.

He leaned closer to her face, his nose touching her nose. But he pulled himself away.

"Aish cho kyuhyun what are you doing?!" He said as he smacked his head and went to sleep.

=================================

SooYoung woke up and rubbed her eyes as she saw her husband staring at her.

"M-morning.." She said as she yawned.

"Cute. Morning." He said suavely as he smirked at her, then there was a knock at the door.

"Morning Mr and Mrs Cho. Here's princess SooYoung's suitcase." The servant said as SooYoung took it and locked the door from outside.

"Aish.. Yah get off the bed."SooYoung said as she ruffled her hair a little. "I want to sleep later.."

"Again? I want to sleep too.. So tired.."

"Let me sleep on the bed pleaseee?" She said using aegyo. He had no choice but to 'almost' give in.

"Look here, the bed is king sized, it's so damn big. Can't we share it?"

"Fine.." She placed in her clothes into the closet and lay down on the bed.

"Is this you?" She asked as she pointed at a little boy in a picture.

"Ne."

"Kya! So cute!" She said as she smiled at him. He blushed a little but snapped out of it. Hey wait I'm a guy, why am I blushing at what she's saying.. Aish. Should prepare to go for the meeting.

He hastily stood up and changed into his office wear. He put his tie over his neck and rushed out.

"W-wait! Where are you going.."She asked as she looked at him confusedly.

"There's a meeting, I have to go soon. Want to eat breakfast together?" He asked as she changed into her clothes. Just as SooYoung was about to open the door, KyuHyun held her hand. She stared at him.

"We have to do this remember? Husband and Wife in name. Your brothers will kill me if I'm not mushy enough with you so bear with me."

"Arrasso." She said as she clasped her hands with him and they went out, sighing a little as they walked down the stairs together.

"Morning." The two said as they sat at the big table.

"How was your night yesterday?" Tiffany winked at the two as she giggled a little.

"Sis.. Let's eat breakfast." He said as he took some food for SooYoung. She wasn't used to what they were doing.

"Thanks.."She said as she ate the food. Just as KyuHyun was about to leave the house at the gate, she ran out.

"Kyuhyun ssh-" SooYoung was about to say KyuHyun sshi when he cupped .

"Yah, you're supposed to call me Kyu or something. Arrasso? and my dad and aunts are looking up there." He moved his eyes a little and she saw them.

"Kyu~" She said as she hugged him. He was shocked but hugged her too.

She pulled away and adjusted his tie properly. He was stunned yet touched. Such a caring girl. Well she doesn't deserve to be with me.. Someone she doesn't even.. love.

He smiled genuinely as he kissed her forehead.

"Saranghae." He whispered so softly that only SooYoung could hear it. He doesn't mean it right?

"Mmm. Go to work then." She said as she waved goodbye to him, before running back into the house.

"Miss SooYoung, Madam wants to see you.

"Madam? Who's that.."

"Erm prince KyuHyun's Aunt."

"Oh okay."She said as she knocked on the door and went in.

"SooYoung sshi? Looks like you need to be taught how to be a real Cho..." The aunt lectured as SooYoung listened, a little worried.

"Now as KyuHyun's wife, you have to be caring. When he's tired, you have to massage him etcetra. I'm going to teach you how to make tea and cook for him. Yes, it might be for the servants to do but NO! You're his wife."

She nodded her head slowly as she got lectured the whole afternoon.

"Now try making the tea." She raised the teapot and poured in but the Aunt pushed her hand a little on "accident"

"Ahhh!" SooYoung screamed as the hot tea poured on her hand.

"You're KyuHyun's wife, how can you be like this?! it's only a little hot tea, it won't kill you!" She shouted as she made her try again.

"Madam.. May I have a bandage.."

"Please, your scald is not BAD at all." It was actually so red.

"A-Arrasso.." SooYoung muttered as she tried again.

Just then, the doorbell rang. And the two went downstairs. SooYoung tried to hide her hand away from KyuHyun.

"Welcome back." She said as he hugged her and placed his arm against her waist. As she walked to the dining area with KyuHyun, the aunt stood beside SooYoung.

"If you tell KyuHyun whatever happened.. You'll be in trouble princess." She whispered harshly as she smirked and walked away.

"Soo, how's your afternoon?" He asked as he pulled her closer to him.

"Oh it was f-fun."

"Really? You don't sound convincing." He said as she tried to hide her left hand from him.

"Oh it really was. Don't worry."She flashed a smile as she leaned her head against his shoulder.

After dinner, they went back up to the room. SooYoung helped to take out KyuHyun's jacket and tie and ed one button of his shirt.

"Did you get lectured by Aunt?"

"Ne.." She said as she looked away, avoiding his eyes.

"SooYoung, are you okay?" He said as he got nearer to her.

"Yes of course. Uhm, I should find my personal maid now.. I left something with her." She said as she rushed outside and found Yuri (personal maid.)

"Yuri.. My hand.." She said as she showed her hand to Yuri and Yuri gasped.

"SooYoung ah this isn't a joke.. I'll help you bandage." The two were good friends since they were young.

"This Stupid aunt.." Yuri cursed as she slammed the table.

"It's alright Yuri.. This is a life of a princess. I rather be a maid now.."

"Aish don't talk rots! Being a maid.. You're really weird. So did you two do that last night?" Yuri asked as she laughed.

"Aniyo.. I slept on the sofa while he slept on the bed."

"Wae?! He sleep on the bed?!"

"Aish he was so tired, I let him be. It's alright you know. Anyway I should rush up, see you tomorrow!"

"arrasso, annyeong!"

SooYoung went back into the room and saw KyuHyun working on his computer. She went to him and massaged him.

"Mmm.. Thanks.." He said as he closed his eyes, enjoying the massage.

"KyuHyun sshi.."

"Skip the sshi part please."

"K-Kyuhyun s- I mean, KyuHyun. What time do you come home everyday?"

"Mm.. on weekdays, at 6pm. Weekends I have no work. Why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing.. I just want to get out soon.. I mean I want to be sure that my brothers dont beat you up if you know.. you aren't husbandy enough."She said as she turned away, avoiding his caring glances.

"So you care about me?" He asked as he smirked at her.

"Wae? It's supposed to be like this, I'm your wife so I'm supposed to care right?" She said as she shrugged.

"Yep. Aish, I still can't get used to this married life.. Wait. What's with your hand?!"He asked as he saw her bandaged hand and grabbed it, unwrapping it.

"No.. Don't!"

"You got scalded? Who did this to you?! Wait.. It's that Aunt.. Damn. Are you okay? Did she do anything else to you?Did she hurt you? What happened?"

"KyuHyun don't get so worked up.. I just accidentally poured the tea on my hand.."

"She pushed you right?!"

"N-no.."

"Soo, My aunt is vicious and I don't like that. If she does anything else to you, you have to tell me. Argh I'll juts come back earlier from now onwards.."

"No need.."

"Are you sure you're okay?"He asked as he subconsciously carrassed her face.

"N-ne.." She said as she pulled away abruptly and lay on the bed.

"I-I'm going to sleep now." She said as she pulled the blanket up. KyuHyun smirked and chuckled a little. How cute can she get?

===========================