#12

My Forced Marriage

Key sat on his chair as he turned to face the glass wall of his office, which overlooked Seoul. He sighed as he closed his eyes and leaned back onto his seat. Occassionally he would take out his phone to check for any signs of the two. Just as he was missing her, a knock on the door followed by footsteps towards his table brought him back. He turned around to face the man which was heavily disguised.

"So what have you got?" Key asked as he sighed.

"Sir.. We're sorry but we can't find Princess SooYoung.. It seems that she isn't in Seoul.."

"ISN'T IT OBVIOUS THAT SHE ISN'T IN SEOUL?" Key hollered as he slammed the table, causing some papers to fly about.

"Sorry.." JongHyun, the man, said as he bowed down. Silence enveloped the room and only Key's huffing and puffing of air was heard.

"Jjong, let me tell you this. If you don't find her, don't expect me to pay you and your workers. And if there's no news of them, prepared to get.. fired." Key said in anger as JongHyun nodded his head in resentment and took his leave. Key sighed as he closed his eyes and leaned back. This time, he took out his wallet and rubbed his thumb on a polaroid picture over a girl. 

It was a picture of him and SooYoung a few years back during their graduation day.

"SooYoung ah, tell me, why is fate playing with me? I liked you first, but.. why am I beaten by KyuHyun hyung? Why?" Key said as he looked at the picture. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

"KyuHyunnnnnnnn!"SooYoung screamed as KyuHyun came back from ploughing the fields. He wiped off his sweat as he got to the kitchen and sat on the high stool as he watched SooYoung's back as she was making banana pancakes.

Somehow, he felt the urge to hug her behind and just plant soft kissed at her temple or neck. Subconsciously, he stood up from the high stool and made his way slowly towards SooYoung. He was directly behind her now and she could feel his heat surrounding her.

She stopped beating the eggs for a while but decided to resume slowly so that KyuHyun wouldn't know that she was being tense now. She tried to make KyuHyun snap back into his senses by clearing several times and moving from side to side to get ingredients but KyuHyun just stood there and stare at her. He was about to wrap his arms around her waist when someone knocked on the door and came in

"SooYoung- Uhm, sorry for disturbing-"

"ChangMin oppa?" KyuHyun was stunned and he looked down at SooYoung when he heard her call ChangMin, oppa. Then he started to wonder why she never always called him oppa, only at rare occasions.

"N-Ne?" ChangMin asked as he kick off his boots and came inside with his socks.

"Kyu, I invited ChangMin oppa over, that's okay, right?" SooYoung asked using pleading eyes. KyuHyun knew that she had found out about their fight as he sighed and nodded his head.

"ChangMin oppa, just sit at the sofa and make yourself feel at home okay?" SooYoung shouted as she made the pancakes. She heaved a sigh of relief as she pushed KyuHyun to ChangMin.

"Kyuuu~ Talk to Min oppa okay?" SooYoung whispered using aegyo as KyuHyun sighed and reluctantly sat down beside ChangMin. SooYoung thanked ChangMin for coming in at the right time in her heart.

"KyuHyun sshi, are you okay?" ChangMin asked as he continued to watch the television while asking KyuHyun.

"Okay for what?"

"That time.. I beat you up.. I'm sorry." ChangMin said as he peeled his eyes off the television and faced KyuHyun.

"Uh that's alright." KyuHyun said as he smiled to ChangMin and ChangMin smiled back. But inside, they knew that they still had a war going on.

"Oh and by the way, even though we might be friends now, I'm still interested in SooYoung."

ChangMin said as he smirked at KyuHyun who was laughing heartily. 

"Aigoo ChangMin sshi, I know that. Even though I allow you to love SooYoung for how much you want, I'm still her husband and I won't let you get your own way."

Just as ChangMin was about to say something, SooYoung arrived with the pancakes and set them at the coffee table. 

"Hope you all will enjoy the meal, oppas! I'll go work n-"

"But YEOBO, you have yet to eat breakfast! I'm worried that you'll faint you know?" KyuHyun said as he stood up and hugged SooYoung by the waist, causing SooYoung to blush furiously.

"Kyu, what are you doi-" SooYoung was whispering to KyuHyun when he kissed her cheek, causing her to blush even more. She hit his chest as he laughed.

"Bye YEOBO." KyuHyun said as SooYoung left the container. ChangMin glared at KyuHyun and followed SooYoung out too as KyuHyun decided to her.

"Soo ah wait for me! I'm coming too!" KyuHyun shouted as SooYoung turned around and KyuHyun brought a container with the pancakes she made. She sighed as KyuHyun ran towards her and grabbed her hand.

"Oppa, ChangMin oppa's here too.."She said as she blushed furiously.

"Ah, that's why." He said as he put his hand around her waist as he walked with SooYoung. She kept fidgeting as KyuHyun told her to be natural.

ChangMin just scowled at them and kissed SooYoung's cheek.

"See you later, princess." He said as he went into the woods to cut some trees. As soon as he was gone, KyuHyun turned her around and used his hand to wipe away the kiss ChangMin gave.

"It pollutes your skin." He said as he hastily rubbed her cheek.

"Oppa.. are you.. jealous?" SooYoung asked as KyuHyun stared at her wide eyed.

================================================

aha. :D I made a new CHANGSOO fic! :D go check it out! (this isn't the changkyusoo fic yet okay? :D)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/44735/love-like-this-changmin-changsoo-sooyoung-victoria

changkyusoo fic would come out at a later date, maybe end of month? but please wait for me patiently! Thankyouu! <3