#14

My Forced Marriage
STORY NOT UPDATED, BUT PLEASE ANSWER THIS POLL :D THANKS! <3

KyuHyun smashed his lips onto SooYoung's as SooYoung felt his body directly on her. She winced as he put more pressure on her lips as he put an arm around her waist. He pushed her until she was lying on the two seater seat. He didn't exactly know why he was doing this, he just felt angry about ChangMin kissing his own wife. Wait, when was he even serious about this marriage? Wasn't this a forced marriage?

 

Instead of feeling a push from SooYoung to make him get off her, he felt a pull. SooYoung was pulling him closer to her as she responded to his kisses. It was really unexpected but deep inside, he felt happy as there were butterflies in his stomach. He put his other hand behind her head to support her while SooYoung s an arm to his back, pulling him closer to her. Her other hand cupped his rightt cheek as he made his kisses go less hungry and ravenous, putting chaste kisses over her lips.

He pulled SooYoung up without break the kiss onto his lap as he sat properly on the seat. She pulled his chin up a little as he felt her kisses get more ravenous. He felt nervous as to how she would continue. Would she take it further? Because in his ert mind, he didn't mind it.

He waited as she continued to kiss and sometimes pull away for oxygen but kissing his neck. He smelt her scent and felt even more impatient and uncontrolled. He wanted her to continue this but it looks like she didn't have any intention to. Or.. was she waiting for him? He smirked against her neck as he pulled her in for another kiss. His hands became bold all of a sudden. It was carrassing her back for sometime until the hands made their way into her shirt. She gasped as she felt his warm hands and he smirked against her lips. She hit him lightly using her palm as his hands made its way to her..

"Dear passengers, please get ready to alight the train. Next station, Seoul Train Station. We will be reaching in exactly 3 minutes. Please take your valuables with you...." SooYoung pulled away as KyuHyun made his hands come out of her shirt. He groaned as SooYoung giggled. He had no choice but to smile as he watched her make her way off his lap and to her bag.

He was hard for her already but DAMN! they forgot that they were on a train. He thought about what he just did as he tucked in his shirt. When did he even have the guts to do that? But it was evident to him that he was in love and perhaps, just perhaps. This marriage wouldn't be forced, he could make it real. He smiled to himself as he hugged SooYoung from the back. She blushed as he put his chin onto her shoulder. She turned to face him as he gazed into her eyes.

"K-KyuHyun-"

"Oppa." He said smoothly as SooYoung looked away this time. He carrassed her chin as he slowly guided it to look into his eyes.

"What happened just now.. Let's just not talk about-"

"What happened just now just changed my thoughts about this marriage, SooYoung ah." He said softly as SooYoung looked at him in confusion. He sighed as he let go of her waist and turned her around, holding her hands.

"SooYoung ah, this might sound weird and you know I'm not good with words.." SooYoung nodded her head understandingly as she looked at their connected hands.

"Let's change this forced marriage idea okay? I-I-I.." He stuttered as SooYoung tried to digest what he just said.

"I think.. I mean I'm sure.. That.. I'm in love with you." He said as he held his breath for a second. SooYoung looked up at him as she felt her heart beat faster than normal. She herself knew that she had the same feelings to him too.

"I want a real marriage." He said softly as he carrassed her face. She couldn't help but break into a smile as she hugged KyuHyun tightly. He chuckled as he felt her face on his chest as she nodded her head.

Somehow, he felt that a large rock went off his shoulders. He felt light.

Suddenly, the train came into a halt after their long hug and KyuHyun lost his balance, falling onto the seat. SooYoung yelped as she thought that she was falling onto the seat head first until she felt that she hit a rock hard thing. And it happened to be KyuHyun's chest. They stayed in that position until she looked up and kissed his lips.

"Promise me that you'll protect me, like now." She said as she put her pinky finger to his nose. He closed his eyes a while as he put out his pinky finger as they made a pinky promise. KyuHyun her hair as he stayed in that position for a few good minutes until there was a knock on the door.

"Prince KyuHyun and Princess SooYoung, we have arrived at Seoul. Open the door please, your car is waiting for you at the exit." the captain said as KyuHyun and SooYoung stood up and grabbed their luggages. They exitted the train and went by the side gate of the train as they watched as the black limousine pulled up infront of them. KyuHyun nodded his head at the familiar chauffeur as he helped SooYoung get in.

"Prince KyuHyun and Princess SooYoung, welcome back. I guess you two enjoyed your 1 week escape?" The chauffeur said as KyuHyun chuckled.

"You two are really bold. For your happiness." The chauffeur said as KyuHyun nodded his head.

"Staying in that place doesn't make the soul happy, old man." He said as the chauffeur pulled to a stop at the red light. KyuHyun was playing with SooYoung's fingers as she leaned onto his chest.

"Being bold comes with a price dear prince. You have a lot of explaining to do when you get back." The chauffeur snapped nastily as KyuHyun thought of the consequences. SooYoung sat upwards as she started to feel worried. KyuHyun could sense it and hugged her as he whispered into her ear while tucking her hair to the back of her ear,

"Don't worry. I'll protect you, remember that."

=========================================