#11

My Forced Marriage

SooYoung stifled a yawn as she was about to sit up when she found out KyuHyun's arms were around her waist. She sighed as she tried to pry his hands away but to no avail, his hands were too strong. This time, she pushed away his shoulders and managed to escape from his grasp. KyuHyun grunted but was still sleeping.

SooYoung just stared at him and made angry faces at him, but in the end changed to her normal sad face as she sighed. She still felt heartbroken about what happened last night. She knew that KyuHyun hugged her because he felt sorry but she needed time alone. She didn't see a side of KyuHyun before like this. She looked at KyuHyun's flushed face and touched his forehead gently.

"Aigoo, you're having a fever." She said to herself as she went to the mini kitchen they made and started to pour in some concoctions she got the previous time she was catching fishes with kyuhyun but he didn't see her plucking some medicinal herbs in case. (well she actually thought that it was food..)

She put it into a small bottle on the bedside table and pushed KyuHyun to the middle of the single-sized bed. She cooked some porridge for him too as she left it on the table too. She changed out ofher pyjamas and went to work, leaving KyuHyun in the container to rest.

"Y-Yeobo-" Kyuhyun quickly shut his mouth even though he was half awake, afraid that SooYoung heard him calling her yeobo.

"SooYoungie?" He called out as he put his left hand over to his left hand side. He shot up immediately when he felt that it was empty. He sighed as he thought that maybe SooYoung left him here because she was still upset. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the bedside table. A bottle and hot porridge. Mmhmm, she just left.

He was about to change when he felt very hot and dizzy. Oops, I have a fever. No wonder.. this bottle has medicine.. 

He finished drinking the medicine and was halfway through eating the porridge when suddenly, someone knocked on their door.

"Annyeongha- What do you want?" KyuHyun asked angrily as he glared at ChangMin who was at the door.

"I was wondering whether SooYoung sshi was here."

"she WAS. She went to work already." He said as he and ChangMin glared at each other.

"Stop hitting on my wife." KyuHyun said between his clenched teeth.

ChangMin just chuckled a little and resumed glaring at KyuHyun.

"Treat her wrongly like last night again and you'll regret it." He said as he smirked at KyuHyun. KyuHyun could feel his blood boiling.

"So what are you telling me? You like Soo-"

"Yes I do, is there anything wrong with it? I think that she's really nice and doesn't deserve such stupid treatment from you, PRINCE."

"She's a married woman-"

"I DON'T CARE." He shouted as he turned away to walk off.

"Bastard.."KyuHyun muttered under his breath but ChangMin heard it.

"What did you say?!" ChangMin shouted as he hurriedly turned back. Boy did he look angry now.

"I SAY, STOP HITTING ON MY WIFE. SHE'S MARRIED, SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU." KyuHyun said angrily as ChangMin chuckled again and lifted up his sleeves.

"Come down here will you?"ChangMin said as KyuHyun confidently come out from the container. ChangMin was about to punch him when KyuHyun avoided it and the two got into a fight.

"CHANGMIN!" YunHo shouted as he ran towards ChangMin and pulled him away. ChangMin wasn't really injured but blood was coming from KyuHyun's lips. YunHo hurriedly bowed to KyuHyun and pulled ChangMin away before ChangMin could return another punch to KyuHyun again.

"Yah Shim ChangMin, what the hell were you doing?!"YunHo shouted as he pushed ChangMin into his room.

"That Cho KyuHyun.. He told me to get my hands off his wife when he obviously hurt her last night!" He shouted angrily as he punched his bed.

"Min ah, kyuhyun is right.. you shouldn't mess with them. They're royalty, we're not-"

"So what?! I'm telling you this YunHo, I like SooYoung sshi. Simple as that. I like her." He said softly as he walked out of the room back to do this loading job.

YunHo just stared at ChangMin's retreating figure. ChangMin is really serious..

KyuHyun stayed at home since it was raining but he was always worried for SooYoung and ChangMin's presence. Aish, I knew it! I knew it!! SooYoung can attract any guy here.. Should have told her to wear jeans.. and wear a cap! Aish damn it. Why must she be so attractive? Even I can't take it..

At night, KyuHyun waited at the doorstep for SooYoung to return home. It was already 1030pm and he had received 2 meals and 1 teabreak meal from a young boy who was sent by SooYoung to give food to KyuHyun. He sighed as he touched his hands. Somehow, He missed her. He regretted what he did last night. Then he heard some footsteps approaching the container.

"Soo?" He called out as she neared him.

"KyuHyun? Omo, what happened to your mouth?!" SooYoung ran towards him and touched his lip which was a little swollen at the side because of ChangMin's punch.

"I got into a fight.."

"What?! Why?! When did it happen? Who hit you?!" She asked frantically as she carrassed the swollen area a little as she took out her medicinal oil and rubbed it softly. His eyes got glued to her eyes. He felt reassured that she was alright. He liked how she touched his lips softly, taking care of him. Slowly, he raised his hand and carrassed her cheek. She looked at him then quickly put away her hand which was on his lip and blushed madly. "Sorry.."She said softly as she looked away. He managed to give a small smile as he neared her face. He put his other hand on her cheek and cupped her face to make her look at him. She just looked at him innocently and thought that he was being too mushy now, not the person she witnessed just last night.

"SooYoung.. I'm sorry for what I did last night. I- I wasn't in the state of mind. I was selfish-"

"You said that last night." She said as she put his hands down.

"No, I didn't say that, I scolded you- Wait. You.. Heard what I said?" He asked as he recalled what he said when he was about to sleep.

"Mmm." She said.

"Wh-what was my last sentence?!" He asked hurriedly. He didn't expect that she heard that last sentence about the jakiya thing..

"You said that my tears were precious." She answered quietly. KyuHyun heaved a sigh of relief as he broke into a smile.

"Princess SooYoungie, do you forgive me?"He asked suavely as she blushed and giggled a little.

"Apology accepted Prince KyuHyun." She said as he smiled and quietly bend forward towards her face. Her eyes widened. Is he.. going to kiss me?

KyuHyun kissed her forehead for a few seconds and pulled away.

"It's cold here, let's go in." He said as he went in and waited for SooYoung to tuck into bed with him. When she did, he went closer to her and made sure that she was facing him. He smiled at her smiling face with eyes closed.

Luckily she didn't hear the last part. But somehow, I really hope that she did..

SooYoung's eyes were closed but she wasn't sleeping.

Stupid Cho KyuHyun, You want me to call you yeobo, jakiya, darling or something sweet right? You even said jaljayo jakiya to me, did you think that I didn't hear it? I heard it all.. Yeobo.

=====================

so on the stories whenever I update, I'll put the date and chapter number! So do take note of the DATE (date is super important.) because that's when I update. :D so when the date changes, it means that I've updated! Then look at what chapter number! I might have updated the same chapter (that will be quite unlikely but, who knows!) so do take a look out!

Like this, It'll be easier to know whether i updated or not because i may update 2/?days in a row. ^^

hope you like this chapter! So far, KyuHyun has won in the polling in chapter 10. if you want to poll, you can still poll! :P so the next fanfic will be a changkyusoo and main pairing will be KYUYOUNG! :D dont worry, there's still chances of ChangSoo fics!

btw someone tell me what's OTP? I just know it's some phrase you say for your bias pairings..

so my otps are kyuyoung and changsoo HEHE! what's otp?!D: