#19

My Forced Marriage

"Why? Why do you think I.. *hic* I cheated Soo? Why...? YA, ONE MORE BEER PLEASE," KyuHyun slurred as he pushed the empty beer bottle away from him. Pub Royale was not packed at all, but some girls were making their way to KyuHyun. He noticed it and staggered his way towards them and started to dance with them, some grinding up against him.

SeoHyun entered the pub and pushed her way through the girls, making her way to KyuHyun as he dragged him out of the mess and out of the pub.

"Oppa, what are you doing?!" she shouted at him as he slumped against the alley's wall. Laughing loudly as he placed his hand on some broken glass shards from a bottle. SeoHyun pulled his hand away quickly as she whimpered and watched as blood trickled down his palm.

"This pain is nothing.." he said, wrenching his hand away from her as she followed him from behind. 

"Oppa, tell me what's wrong please, I want to help you!" she said as he turned around and cornered her, smirking as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"She thinks I'm cheating on her with you SeoHyun, she thinks that we did something when we left her in the hospital room then. We are over, WE ARE. But she thinks we're not.. How does she even know about you and me? Did you tell her something SeoHyun?!" KyuHyun hollered, banging the wall repeatedly as SeoHyun's tears spilled out and bathed her cheeks.

KyuHyun felt his heart soften the moment he saw her cry. He stopped banging the wall and started tearing himself too. He placed his non bleeding hand on her cheek and wiped away her tears.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to," 

she sniffed, hugging him tightly as he hugged her back too.

"Don't leave me tonight SeoHyun.. I don't want to be lonely.. Jebal.." he whispered, her hair as she nodded her head, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Oppa, let's go home," she whispered while he nodded his head as he let her hold his hand, making their way to the house they used to live in together secretly.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"SooYoungie?"

Key watched SooYoung cry into her pillow. He crawled into bed with her, pulling her face away from her pillow and making her face him as he her hair softly.

"What happened?"

"H-He.. He still.. Loves her Key.. I'm just a substitute aren't I?" she choked out a sob as she grabbed his shirt and pulled it to her face to wipe away her tears. He sighed and hugged her tightly, making sure her forehead was at the area near his heart, to feel his heart beating fast for her.

"You aren't a substitute SooYoung, you're much better than that,"

"B-But he loves her! Key, I broke them apart.. I never knew," she sobbed, feeling her chest in pain as she cried out loud.

"It was unintentional Soo.."

"And I fought with KyuHyun! We could have talked it out properly but look- He's gone, away from me,"

"SooYoung ah, you still have me here. Even if he's gone, you still have me. You know I'll always be here for you," Key whispered, tucking SooYoung's hair to the back of her ear as he kissed her forehead.

She stopped sobbing as she felt lethargy reign over her body. Slowly, she closed her eyes as the last tear for the day trailed over her cheek.

"KyuHyun.. Sorry.." she muttered as she dozed off.

Key clenched his fist tightly as he heard his brother's name slip off her tongue just before she fell asleep. But he knew well where KyuHyun would be now. He just hoped SeoHyun would do a proper brainwash on KyuHyun..

---------------------------------------------------

"Ung.. SooYoung ah.." he muttered as he fell onto the master bed. SeoHyun panted as she took off KyuHyun's jacket and ed some of his buttons while she changed into her night wear which was a short silk dress. She sat down beside him and smiled warmly as he held onto her hand tightly.

"SooYoung.." he sat up slowly as he cupped her face together, slowly moving his face closer to her and touching their lips together. SeoHyun pushed him down slowly, both of them kissing each other fervently as KyuHyun moved his hand down to her lower back. She moaned and moved on top of KyuHyun, ecstatic that the plan was going well.

"Uh SooYoung," he moaned as he pushed his head back to the pillow and memories of him with SooYoung flashed in his mind. He remembered how she smiled sweetly at him by the countryside and how she took care of him. Then he remembered how he left SeoHyun. He felt a pang of pain hit his heart. 

Immediately, he sat up and pushed SeoHyun away lightly.

"You're not my SooYoung, not my Summer," he whispered as SeoHyun's face was filled with confusion. She bit her lower lip to control her tears from coming out. She thought that she could reunite with KyuHyun. But in his mind he only had SooYoung.

"Kyu.."

"SeoHyun, just stay by my side tonight, and nothing more." he said as he looked at her apologetically. SeoHyun nodded her head and crawled into bed beside KyuHyun, both hugging each other tightly.

SeoHyun let a lone tear escape her eye. It would be harder than she thought to get him back to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love you KyuHyun, I love you so much it hurts. 

 

SooYoung.. I love you, and I still have some remaining feelings for SeoHyun. But.. I just want you to trust me, that's all I want from you. I promise I'll be a better man, so that you can trust me to love you wholeheartedly.

 

SooYoung, forget him and come back to me. It's been too long, and I miss you.

 

KyuHyun, I find it so hard to trust again. I'm starting to doubt you so much.

================================

FINALLY UPDATED! :) thank you so much for waiting, I love you guys. Hope you guys would enjoy this chapter!