#6

My Forced Marriage

KyuHyun ran towards SooYoung and looked outside.

Greenery, farms, horses, rivers.

"KyuHyun ah, we're heading to a countryside!" SooYoung squealed in delight as KyuHyun laughed at SooYoung who was over excited.

"Soo, but you do realise that we don't have enough money right?"

"You got credit cards!" SooYoung said as she opened his wallet and saw a picture of him and SooYoung's wedding in it.

"Uhm.." SooYoung said akwardly as she closed the wallet and KyuHyun snatched it from her.

"Sorry."

"It's okay." He said as the two looked away from each other, obviously akward.

Why is he keeping our picture?

Damn, she saw it..

------------------------------------------------

"BWOHYA?! WORK YOU DAMN CARDS!" KyuHyun shouted at the ATM machine as he slot his many cards inside.

"Let me try." SooYoung put her cards in too but it all got blocked. The two went to the bank and found out that their cards got blocked by their aunt.

"Otteoke?" SooYoung said as the man said that only the aunt could unblock it.

"Aish, we'll look around soo, dont worry.." KyuHyun was obviously worrying too because most of their money were used up by the train ticket. 

SooYoung looked downwards as they walked along. KyuHyun walked infront of her and noticed that she was lagging behind. He sighed and grabbed her hand and walked with her.

"Don't worry." He said as he sat down at a small hill with SooYoung. She lay her head on KyuHyun's shoulder as he gingerly her hair, smiling that she wasn't attacking him.

"Hungry?" He asked. He knew when she was hungry. Whenever she just zoned out and grabbed his arm.

"Mmm." SooYoung said as KyuHyun stood up, pulling her up too.

"Here." He took out the instant noodles and went to a nearby house to borrow hot water.

"Eh? Aren't you two the princess and prince from Seoul?"

"N-Ne." KyuHyun said. The family members of the house gathered.

"Woahh.. Wah! Annyeonghaseyo!" They all greeted him. He was relieved and felt so homey here.

"Soo, eat some noodles."

SooYoung grabbed the chopsticks weakly as she ate the noodles slowly.

"KyuHyun.."She tugged at his shirt as he watched her eat.

"Hmm?" He said as he sat up and put his arm around her shoulder.

She took her chopsticks and grabbed the noodles.

"Ahhh." She said as KyuHyun laughed at her cuteness.

"Ahhh." He said as the noodles got into his mouth.

"Eat more." SooYoung said as she gave him the rest of the noodles, feeding him.

"W-Wait Soo don't eat finish, you have to eat too!" He said as the last bit was about to finish.

"Eat." She said as she shoved the noodles into his mouth and threw the noodle cup away.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm KaDong Ahjusshi, the chief of the village. You two are having a hard time I see.. Why don't you all stay with us?" He asked as everyone nodded their head excitedly. SooYoung giggled. "Okay!" She said as she tugged on KyuHyun's arm. He looked at her and nodded his head.

"Wait, about the rent.. We don't have enough money.." KyuHyun said as he bowed his head apologetically.

"Well that's okay.. You don't mind hard work right? We work on the farms for our living."

"Ah, we'll help you all!" SooYoung said as KyuHyun nodded his head vigorously.

"I'll work for you all."

"You don't mind?" Asked the village chief.

"I don't mind. I'm not scared of hard work. And just treat us like normal people, don't give us special treatment."

"Arrasso, we all know!" The chief chuckled as the little children crowded around SooYoung and KyuHyun.

"Ahjussi, I'll work too!"

"Jinjja?"

"WAIT! DON'T LET HER WORK!" KyuHyun said as he hit SooYoung's head lightly.

"Yah, don't work."

"Shh. Ahjussi, i'll work too. How much is the rent?"

"Each month it's 5000won. Your pay is 7000won."

"Omo KyuHyun, it's only 2000 won we have to spend on food.."

"Don't worry about that, you all can fish or grow some crops for yourself."

"Jinjja? Kamsahamnida!" SooYoung said cheerfully as KyuHyun laughed at her cuteness again.

I like her, she's so cute. Wait. AISH! WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?! My wife's just cute.. and pretty. Aish I should stop thinking!

"Oh and don't skive, or we'll dock your pay. You'll know more tomorrow, go rest first."

"Wait!" A little child shouted through the long hallway as KyuHyun and SooYoung were about to go and sleep.

"Hmm?" SooYoung turned around and saw a little boy holding a paper and marker. She giggled at the sight and KyuHyun smiled at her.

"Autograph..?" The little boy said shyly as KyuHyun took the marker and signed it on his paper and so did SooYoung. They wrote a note for the little boy and SooYoung kissed the boy on the cheek, making him blush madly. Whereas for KyuHyun, he scowled and pulled SooYoung. "Jaljayo little boy!"

"Uhm excuse me.." A girl called out as she carried a blanket.

"We didn't put the blanket in, so we're helping you all. Uhm I'm YoonA.."

"Oh thanks." KyuHyun said as he just walked into his room, ignoring the girl.

"Omo, he's so handsome.. Prince KyuHyun.. I heard that he fixes his hair to let girls see his ears if he likes someone.." Suddenly, she saw KyuHyun fix his hair.

"Omo he fixed his hair infront of me!!" YoonA blushed as she was alone in the room with KyuHyun.

"You can go now, thanks."

"Arrasso. Do ask me for help if you want. And find me at the lobby tomorrow at 5am, I'll guide you all around!" She said cheerfully as he just nodded his head.

SooYoung came in and accidentally bumped into the girl.

"Sorry!" the girl said as she bowed.

"Oh it's okay, be carefull arrasso?" She said as she smiled at the girl and went into the room.

"Princess SooYoung is really pretty and nice too.. No wonder in so many fancams I see, KyuHyun always looks at her.. Tsk, don't worry, I'll just do some tricks and it'll be alright." YoonA walked away.

"KyuHyun.. Uhm.." SooYoung sat on the bed akwardly when she saw his wallet. Then she looked into his eyes and saw his ears clearly.

"Yah, you're acting all weird!" He said and chuckled as he lay down on the bed beside her, raising his head up while putting his arm up to support the head.

"Mmm.. I can see your ears, keke." She said as she played with his ear a little. He felt a little hot as he cleared his throat.

"We're going to sleep that's why.. Go sleep now, we have a long day ahead."

"Arrasso!" SooYoung said as she tucked into bed. KyuHyun lay down beside her, facing her even though she was just sleeping with her back on the bed.

"Y-Yah stop staring at-"

"I just want to, can't I?" KyuHyun asked seductively as he went closer to her.

"Uhm.." SooYoung became akward and turned her back against him.

"Jaljayo! Go sleep." She said as she tugged on the blanket tighter.

"Cold?" He asked as he pulled the blanket closer and went closer to her. He didn't know why he was acting like this at all.

"N-No.. ACHOO!" SooYoung sneezed. It was really freezing cold because the heater was not as good as seoul's one. it's a countryside anyway.

"Aish.." KyuHyun sighed as he made her turn to face him and slowly put his arm around her waist. He was surprised that SooYoung didn't fight back again. He then pulled her closer to him.

"Is it warmer now?" He asked as her face was facing his chest. sadly, not shirtless.. ( NOOO. D:)

"Ngh." She said softly as she felt his arms trembling a little. He was worried at the same time yet happy.

"Jaljayo." She said as she slept comfortably for that night.

---------------------------------------------------

sorry if i piss you all off about the yoona part. there's gonna be seohyun later too so PLEASE dont be angry at me. ): honestly, i dont like the kyuna (wtf.) and seokyu couple because.. KYUYOUNG! <3 sorry but i dont really like yoona.

and they keep saying kyu likes yoona when obviously he doesnt.. and i saw some fancam where they say he moved his hair to show his ears when he saw yoona. i feel that that's kind of retarded.. he does that most of the time.. and like in mvs he also do that. so dont tell me he likes the PD of the mv too? /: okay im not making a lot of sense but, NO OFFENCE PEOPLE! (even though i already said it. :x)

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS UPDATE! EXAMS ARE ENDING. :D

COMMENTS+SUBSCRIBE! THANKYOUUU <3