#18

My Forced Marriage

..YET. yes, I'm going to update reallyreally soon. (I know I don't keep my promises all the time but really, I'm going to update.)

(UPDATED!! SCROLL DOWN PLEASE! :D)

Anyway the reason why I'm here is because.. 

I WANNA THANK YOU GUYS! <3 ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS. YOU GUYS. AWESOME. :D

Seriously, none of my fanfics has reached over a 100 subscribers and I'm really happy that you guys subscribed to My Forced Marriage! 

Inititally, I never thought much about this fic. Well okay I'll say it honestly. All of the fics I think I made on impulse.. actually had more subscribers than those that I actually "planned" for. And yes, this fic was initially made on impulse. But it somehow.. somehow.. got a lot of subscribers. and yes, I'm really happy that this fic was made on impulse. If i've never thought of this fic "on impulse", I guess I wouldn't have been able to be here to thank you guys.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING CASETTETAPESXO'S FANFICTION! :)

I'm really happy. It's been some time since I checked the fanfiction's status, and I did today. You guys made my day.

I know, many of my updates, I feel, are quite crappy.. and short.

But really, I'm not the kind who can type out a whole chunk. I want this fanfiction to last like more than 30 chapters! (I hope I can.)

Sorry if I've really taken a really long time to update.

Anyway, what I want to say is, thank you for giving a lot of love to this fanfiction! 

I hope you guys will also give much love to my other fanfictions too :) As you guys know, I'm a hardcore kyuyoung/changsoo shipper so yes.. all of them are fanfics on these two couples, excluding the one shots, they're opened for requests anytime :D

I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 GOD BLESS! :D

-casettetapesxo!

ps: meanwhile to know when I'll be updating my fanfics OR to get sneak peek "premiere" previews of the chapter.. do check it out.. @casettetapesxo on twitter! Yes, I've been on twitter for some time already. I hope I'll see an increase on the twitter followers! :)

pps: I'M REALLY GOING TO UPDATE.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Soobaby, you're finally back! I found a resort in Guam, we can go there during the holidays. I'm about to book it already, is it okay with you?" he asked excitedly, hugging her as she walked inside the bedroom quietly. She forced a small smile, nodding her head as she pushed him away lightly, sitting on the bed as she sighed quietly. 

"Baby, what's wrong?" he sat beside her, holding both of her hands which were clasped together. She just shook her head, faking a smile.

"I-I'm just tired KyuHyun, I'll just sleep now," he frowned, putting his palm at her forehead watching her slouch a little. He helped her on the bed and tucked her in, kissing her forehead and saying his goodnights and sweet dreams to her. He decided that it was time to rest too, slipping into the covers with her as he wrapped his arm around her waist tightly.

The lights went off.

She waited.

She heard his small breathing on her hair, knowing that he had already fell fast asleep. 

She opened her eyes, turning her back against him. 

I love you, but do you love me? I don't know how you feel. I don't know whether it's right that we're married and so called in love. Did we really fall in love this fast? Or was it only me who fell in love with you, with you still holding onto SeoHyun? I don't know, KyuHyun. I feel so insecured. I don't want to think it this way too, but there's too many things happening, I can't process what's right or wrong.

I love you, I really do.

-------------------------------------------------------

His hunch was right.

She wasn't alright. Everyday she'd come back to the room looking tired. She just gives him a small smile and heads straight to the toilet, then come out in pyjamas straightaway and sit on the bed. He tried talking to her, but her excuse was that she was tired. This continued on for the next week.

"Soobaby?" he called out, opening the door and ushering her in. She gave him a small smile then went to the toilet in pyjamas.

"Wait," grabbing her wrist, she turned around and looked at him in frustration. 

"We need to talk,"

He pulled her all the way to the balcony, closing the door behind him as she tried to push his grip on her hand away. The two struggled. He wanted her to stay, while she wanted to leave and not face him.

"STOP," he shouted, causing her to stop struggling and look up at him. He placed his hands on her shoulder, trying to make her look in his eyes, trying not to use the hard way.

"Look into my eyes SooYoung. Look. At. ME," her eyes never wanted to meet his. Everytime she saw him, she would feel upset. Whatever Mdm JooSung said would just rush back to her, hurting her so much she just wants to close her eyes and let another day pass.

He cupped her face in his hands. He noticed that she had lost weight and that glow on her face when they were together.

No, it was gone.

He turned her head forcefully to meet him, going closer to her as he looked at her desperately.

"Soo, what's wrong? Why are you avoiding me?!"

"I'm not Kyu, stop thinking so much-"

"YOU ARE!"

Silence filled the air. 

He watched as she held back her tears. He believed that he was too harsh on her, but he just wanted to know what was wrong. She lowered her head, pushing him hardly away from her as he held onto her arms.

"What's with you?!" he shouted angrily, gripping onto her arm so tightly that he could bruise her soon.

"L-Let go!"

"Tell me SooYoung, now,"

"Just.. Just let me go! Just go to your SeoHyun! Get lost!" she shouted back, pushing him away as she slammed the door of the balcony when KyuHyun followed her into the room angrily too.

"SeoHyun? What's with her? Did she do something to piss you off SooYoung? What did she do then, tell me!" he retorted, waves of anger hitting him instantly.

"I hate her, I just hate her okay?!"

"Why?"

"Because I just do-"

"Then you're wrong SooYoung,"

"What? I'm wrong?"

"You're wrong. What the hell did she do to you? Why are you so uptight? Stop being like this!"

"Being like this?! You didn't tell me that you guys were in a relationship before and damn, she visited me in the hospital! God knows what you guys were doing when you left me sitting in the room thinking what you guys were doing!"

"Cho SooYoung are you accusing me now?! Are you accusing me of cheating on you?!" he slammed the table hard as she stood up and glared at him.

"Yes I am, so what?!"

"Don't you trust me?! I'm your husband-"

"SO?! No one said that a husband can't cheat!"

"Fine, keep thinking this way SooYoung, I'm out of here," he grabbed his trenchcoat, wallet and phone as he stormed out of the room.

"Just leave!" she shouted back.

"I'm sick of you being like this SooYoung. That's enough!" he shouted back to her, slamming the room door.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Key asked as he followed KyuHyun behind worriedly.

"Somewhere. Don't bother about me," he replied coldly, leaving the house.

Key turned back, smirking to himself as he sent out a text.

He's probably going to the Pub Royale, the place where me and him hang out the most. Go find him there.

Why? Did they fight?

Yes, they finally did. Now's our chance. Go find him there while I talk to SooYoung, that's it.

Key knocked on the door lightly, entering the room as he sat beside SooYoung on the bed...

---------------------------

I UPDATEDD :D