#7

My Forced Marriage

Key woke up the next day..

"HYUNG! BREAKFAST!!" he shouted but left his mouth agape when he saw the room empty. Literally, empty.

"Hyung, it's not funny, come out now! ... SooYoung? Come out you two!" He shouted playfully as he opened their closets. nothing. No clothes. No luggages.

"HECK, THEY CHECKED OUT?!" Key shouted as he ran to the reception hall. "Excuse me, has anyone checked out of room 5988?"

"Ne, they checked out this morning at 430am."

"Heck!" Key said in exasperation as he hit the table. He slumped and walked back into his room, sighing.

And I thought that I would have a chance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Help us plant our tomato seeds here for today. Oh and your wages will be based on how much you all work. Overtime is included, I'm helping you all too!" YoonA said cheerfully as KyuHyun just faked a smile and turned back to SooYoung. Boy, this girl is weird. Why is she suddenly so kind?

SooYoung carried the sickle and hit the ground once, groaning as it only made a small hole.

"Oppa, let me help you!" YoonA said as he helped him with the sickle. But she's hardworking. Oh well.

SooYoung kept using the sickle while KyuHyun watched her hit the ground tiredly. "Yah, this isn't the way, pabo." He said as he went to her back,grabbing her two hands and the sickle. He looked like he was giving her a back hug. YoonA scowled as she hit the ground in anger with the sickle harder and faster.

"Uhm thanks." SooYoung said as she blushed madly. "Are you sure you want to do this, Princess? You look like you're dead tired." YoonA said sarcastically as KyuHyun closed his eyes and breathed in deeply once. KyuHyun, CHILLLL. Let's work and take care of SooYoung. Wait. Take care?! Yah what am I?! Not like she's special. Well but she's my wife.. Aish Cho KyuHyun, why must you keep thinking?!

"Thanks, but I can do it." SooYoung said as she smiled, oblivious to YoonA's sarcasm. She continued to dig the hole and finally throw in a seed then closing the hole again.

"Kyu, I did it!" SooYoung smiled as KyuHyun felt his tummy having butterflies. Yah KyuHyun, what's this feeling?! Aish, can't stop.. .

"Jinjja? Good." KyuHyun said coldly. Aish cover up the feeling! Act cold!!

"Oh." SooYoung said sadly as she continued to us the sickle. They were getting used to it already.

"Oppa, palli palli, Let's take a break!" YoonA said as she held KyuHyun's hand and brought him to the resting area to grab a drink. SooYoung looked at YoonA and KyuHyun in envy. Well, they two look good, unlike me and him, right? Sigh. 

"Y-Yah YoonA ah, what about Soo-" YoonA shoved a drink into KyuHyun's hand.

"Oppa, drink." she smiled using her eye smile. KyuHyun just smiled back and focussed on looking at the field. Or SooYoung.

"Aish, I can't take it anymore!" He thought in his heart as he closed the bottle cap and ran back to SooYoung who was sweating buckets. He was worried that she might get dehydrated. Aish this pabo, she and her wild mind. Why did she choose to work?! What if she faints?! Doesn't she know how worried I'll get.. As a husband?!

KyuHyun ran towards her as he grabbed his towel and spun her around, dabbing her sweat away. Her eyes widened as she saw KyuHyun's worried look. "Yah, you might get heatstroke pabo! I told you not to work here anymore, why are you working?! Why don't you listen to your husband?! If you get heatstroke or dehydration, what am I supposed to do huh?! How am I going to account to your brothers?! I'll get so damn worried you know?! Aish think you pabo!"

He shouted as SooYoung just stared at him. KyuHyun found out that he was overreacting a lot. He just stared back at SooYoung and pushed the bottle to her. "Drink up, you'll get dehydrated."

"B-But you drank-"

"I said drink!" KyuHyun shouted as he opened the bottle cap and put it to , tilting it a little. SooYoung just drank up straightaway, afraid to disobey him.

"T-Thanks." She said as she continued to use the sickle. KyuHyun helped out too. She saw him sweating a lot too so she tapped on his back.

"Hmm?"

"Oppa, go rest."

"Yah you should go rest pabo.. Don't over exert yourself."

She just kept quiet and dabbed his sweat using her towel. He just stared at her. So she has a sweet side too. Definitely fits my taste.. AH WAIT. ARGH WHAT AM I THINKING?! 

"Oppa, thanks for taking care of me.." She said as she turned her back away and blush madly like some tomato and grabbed the sickle when he stopped her.

"Let's rest now." He said as he entwined their hands together and he ruffled her hair. He pulled her to the river with some fishing rods and a bucket.

"Oppa, we're fishing for lunch?"

"Yup, I know how to fish. Just see.." He sat beside her and put his arms over her shoulder helping her fish."

"Oppa palli palli, pull it up!" She said as he pulled in the rod and got a fish."

Both of them threw the fish into the bucket and screamed for joy. This was the first time in their lives they actually did some together successfully. Unknowingly, they hugged each other while jumping around when KyuHyun pulled away and cleared his throat.

"Ahem.. I'll cook this fish, wait here. Oh and get the rice." He said akwardly as he went to cook the fish.

SooYoung popped out from behind him and put the fish in the rice as they ate at the river quietly.

"Mmm.. KyuHyun, when do we return home?" SooYoung asked as she gobbled up her rice hungrily.

"Yah, eat properly will you? I thought you received eating ettiquette classes."

"I did! But I can't handle it. Who cares anyway we're out here now!"

"Fine!" He shouted back as he looked away from her. SooYoung sighed as she moved away from him.

"If you can't take my eating, then don't live with me!"

"Fine, not like I want to! It was arranged alright?! Not like I chose you!" He shouted back as he talked back. He turned around and saw SooYoung facing her back against him, eating her rice quietly. She stood up suddenly and washed the bowl as KyuHyun stared at her. I'm too harsh right? I've no choice, everyone.. I can't show my soft side. I'm the husband!

He quickly followed to stand beside her while washing the bowl too. She just concentrated on the bottle, huffing and puffing her cheeks out. Must he be so mean?! I'm like this, I eat like a shikshin!! Stupid Cho.HMPH!

"Yah, someone angry?"He asked playfully as SooYoung stomped away back to the field and grabbed the sickle.

"Go away!" She shouted as she ploughed the field again this time using more strength and faster.

"Yeobo~ Don't be like this!" He said cutely as he put his arms around her shoulder.

"Stop it cho KyuHyun. Go do your work." She said as she dropped a seed into the hole and cover it.

"Hmph, nah."He said as he suddenly hugged her from the back, making her blush again. This guy.. how many times can he make me blush?!

"S-Stop it."   

"Not going to." 

"J-just stop it will you!?"  

"Not until Yeobo isn't angry."  

"Yah, I'm not angry anymore!" She said as she pushed him away lightly, still blushing.

"Jinjja, you don't sound convincing." He said as he tightened his grip around her waist. YoonA glared at the two.

"YAH YOU TWO, WORK ALREADY!"She shouted as KyuHyun turned to face her but she quietened down.

"Yeobo~ Jakiya~" He said cutely as he put hsi head on her shoulder.

"KyuHyun, we need to work! This is called skiving okay?" She said quietly as she pinched his nose lightly, as he smiled at her sweetly.

"This isn't skiving, this is called making my wife happy."

"I'm not angry anymore pabo.. Stop hugging me.."

"You have to do something to make me stop hugging you then!"He said as he put his nose at her cheek, making her blush more.

"Aww, yeobo's blushing. I'm really good at being cute eh?"

"Stop it.." She giggled as she pushed him away but he hugged her tighter again.

"Kiss me.. On the cheek."

SooYoung blushed as she looked at him. KyuHyun felt that she was really cute so he smiled at her again.

"O-Okay.." She said as she neared his face. She was going to his cheek when she kissed his nose.

"Let go of me okay?"

"Aww, I wanted it on the cheek. But it's okay. Let's go, yeobo!" He said cheerfully as he pulled her to the field again. 

"KyuHyun ah, I want to cook for you tonight, is it okay?" She asked as she tugged on his singlet.

"Obviously it's okay, I have yet to try your cooking skills."

"Mmhmm." She said using aegyo. He pinched her cheek and continued doing work till the early evening..

---------------------------------------------------

"Madam, prince KyuHyun and princess SooYoung have been missing for 3 days and prince Key is coming back.. He said that they abandoned him in the hotel at Jeju, where can they be?"

"Tsk, I'm sure they'll come back soon. I blocked their credit cards you know. And they insist on getting away with this? Not so easy. Get people to search for them!" Madam JooSung (lets give her a name for the Aunt shall we.) hollered as she banged the table angrily.

"Yes Madam. We'll do it right away." The butler said as he excused himself from her chamber. She smirked evilly as she her puppy.

"These two.. I won't let them get their way. Especially the princess.. I'll give her a hard time. Cho KyuHyun, I'll see if you can help her this time. You two are in for deep .." She laughed evilly as she sipped her wine.

=====================================================

key is back! :D but for a while /: 

oh and should i put in CHANGSOO? I mean sookey is inside but changmin is like a minor character like YoonA.

Should I put? Comments will be loved, please comment more! :D thanks! <3