#3

My Forced Marriage

KyuHyun woke up and was shocked when he saw SooYoung sleeping just beside him. He immediately jumped off the bed and looked at her.

"Y-You trespassed my area Choi SooYoung.." He said as he kicked her leg and she groaned.

"Yah! What was that for.."

"You came into my bed area!" He shouted as she stuck her tongue out. "I was cold." She said as she snuggled into the blanket. KyuHyun smiled at her as he sat beside her.

"Do you want me to take leave today?" He asked. He sounded so husband like, even she was shocked.

"Uhm.. No need." "Okay, I'm taking leave."

"Wae?! Yah Cho KyuHyun, do you ever listen to your wife?!" She asked as she turned around to face him.

"Mm nope. Anyway I'll take you out today, staying at home isn't fun. Let's go on vacation." He said as SooYoung sat up. "Jinjja?! Yah, we're only best friends now okay? Nothing more!"

"Fine, I'm taking my best friend out. So I'll take it as a yes. So it's 2 days leave. Let's go to Jeju."

"So far? Arrasso." KyuHyun winked at her as he called his secretary to take leave for him.

================================

"Annyeong aunt!" KyuHyun shouted as he carried SooYoung's suitcase.

"Wait. Where do you think you two are heading to?!"

"We're on vacation, our honeymoon's next month whatever, but I just want to go out with her so.. BYE!" Kyuhyun shouted as they ran across the road. The Aunt couldn't chase after them anyway. The two laughed and subconsciously held their hands together.

"Aish, so tiring to see her everyday. We're finally free!" KyuHyun shouted as SooYoung giggled and leant against his shoulder. He just found out that it was one of her habits now.

They got to the train station and into the one leading to Jeju without anyone finding out as they escaped their hectic lives.

After a few hours, they reached Jeju island. It was summer now so the place was really cool.

"Omo! KyuHyunnie, this place is paradise, kyaaaa!" SooYoung screamed but KyuHyun smacked her head.

"Yah! people might find out that we're here pabo!"

"Aish, I don't care anymore, I just want to have fun!" She screamed as the wind blew against them. KyuHyun ruffled her hair and checked into the hotel.

They got into their beachwear and ran down to the sand as KyuHyun took out the towels and SooYoung prepared the food. "KyuHyun, do you have anyone you like?" SooYoung asked as she drank her lemonade.

"Nope, we already broke up."

"Huh?! When?! Is it because of me.." SooYoung said as she looked at KyuHyun. He felt guilty suddenly. "Nope, it's not because of you. We broke up 4 months ago."

"Oh.. Sorry.."

"Aniyo, it's okay. Oh yeah, do you know I have a brother?"

"Jinjja? My brother in law? Who is he?"

"Cho KiBum, Key."

SooYoung's mouth was agape. It was the other hunky guy in the Cho family, she almost forgot about him. Key wasn't that hot as KyuHyun but he really is an interesting person. He's in the fashion industry line and he may have a diva like attitude but he really is handsome like her husband.

Just then, a guy came over and tapped KyuHyun on the shoulder.

"Key!" KyuHyun shouted as he hugged Key, his younger brother.

"Hyung! It's you and SooYoung's little vacation, you shouldn't have invited me!" He said as he sat down beside KyuHyun. SooYoung was shocked.

So KyuHyun asked Key along on our little escape?!

==============================================

ARGH STUPID KYUHYUN. ):

omg I feel so old now ._. my birthday's here! D: like it's 23 april yo! happy birthday to me. :D