#10

My Forced Marriage

And now, AN UPDATE! please vote too okay? (: 

====================================================

"What.The.Hell were you doing?!" KyuHyun growled as he grabbed SooYoung's waist and pulled her to the side behind a shed workshop.

"I-I was just dancing with-"

"Shim ChangMin?!"He said as he felt his blood boil. To him, that name irked him than ever.

"How dare you dance with him." He said as he pushed her to the shed as she winced in pain. He cornered her as he went closer to her. "Why didn't you dance with me?" He asked as he punched the shed once, making a loud noise which made SooYoung frightened.

"Cho KyuHyun I should be the one asking you that.. You went to dance with Im YoonA first instead of your wife-"

"THE HUSBAND GETS THE SAY RIGHT?!" He shouted as his bloodshot eyes looked into hers. 

"Why are you being like this?! You got your way, you dance with someone else and I danced with someone else too!"

"But I am the HUSBAND. you have to listen to me. Even if I dance with someone else, you better reject everyone else and wait for me."

"Right, did you even remembered my presence?!" SooYoung shouted back as her breathing became harder and faster. She was disappointed and sad at the same time. Why is KyuHyun being so selfish?!

"Cho KyuHyun, the world doesn't revolve around you. You're so self centred!"She shouted back as KyuHyun stared at her with those blood shot eyes again.

"You.. YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME!" He shouted as he pushed her back to the wall again.

"STOP IT! For your information, we're only husband and wife in name. Choi SooYoung and Cho KyuHyun are just HUSBAND AND WIFE IN NAME. YOU DON'T NEED TO CONTROL ME." She shouted as her tears threatened to spill out soon. He just noticed it and his angry expression changed to a worried and sorry one.

"I-"

"Sorry, I have to go."She said as she pushed him away from her and was about to continue walking when a tall slender figure stood in front of her, blocking her way. KyuHyun turned since he didn't hear her footsteps anymore but saw Shim ChangMin standing there, glaring at KyuHyun.

ChangMin gave him the "touch-her-again-and-i'll-kill-you" look while KyuHyun gave him the "she's-my-wife,you're-an-outsider" look. Instead of ChangMin going up to punch KyuHyun in the face which he would actually intend to do, he pulled SooYoung closer to him and pulled her away while glaring at KyuHyun again.

Cho KyuHyun, he's going to be my competitor.

KyuHyun punched the shed wall as he glared at his hand.

Shim ChangMin, I won't let you get away with this.

Changmin pulled SooYoung away till the outside of SooYoung and KyuHyun's small container house. He looked at SooYoung who was crying because of KyuHyun's attitude towards her. He sighed as he felt his heart break a little as he wiped away her tears with his thumb. SooYoung started to look up a little as she hugged ChangMin by the neck. She so needed a hug now. ChangMin's eyes widened as his hands were stunned by his sides. He could only hear SooYoung crying softly in his ears. He slowly put his strong arms around her and brought her closer to him. Since they were sitting down. SooYoung was sitting on his legs. He had to admit that it hurt a little, but the girl needed some way of consolation.

"Feeling better?" ChangMin asked quietly as SooYoung stopped crying for a few minutes. She nodded her head and pulled away, wiping away the dried up tears on her cheeks.

"Thank you."She said softly as she gave him a small smile. Somehow, it made ChangMin's heart flutter.

"Mmm. I guess you should go back indoors to rest. It's getting cold."ChangMin said as he stood up, pulling SooYoung up with him. He walked her to the door of the container as he used her key and opened it, pushing it open gently and helping her get up to the container.

"Jaljayo." He said using a handsome smile as she smiled back and bowed to him. She closed the door as he continued to wave goodbye to her.

Ah Shim ChangMin, why is your heart fluttering?

KyuHyun walked solemnly back to the container. He found the lights off and fondled for the switch. The light was dim and he was happy because he didn't wake up the sleeping SooYoung. He felt guilty for what he did just now, he felt like slapping himself.

I actually made my wife unhappy already. I'm such a bastard.

He brushed his teeth and crept into the bed where SooYoung was facing away from him. He sighed as he went closer to her back, hugging her from the back. From time to time, he nuzzled his face to her neck as he sighed again.

"SooYoung ah, I'm sorry for what I did just now.. I'm really stupid. Slap me please?" He talked as he kissed her hair softly. "Wake up and punch me, I don't care. I'm sorry for making you cry. Your tears.. they're precious to me. honestly. I don't know why I'm acting like that SooYoungie. I.. I want you to call me yeobo. Or jakiya.. Or darling or something sweet. I know I'm demanding.. I don't exactly know why I'm saying these too. I hope that one day, you'll really treat me like a real husband, not some husband in name. I don't like that name. You know?"

He yawned as he hugged SooYoung tighter.

"Jaljayo.. jakiya.." he said as he closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

=================================

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D