#9

My Forced Marriage

SooYoung looked up from her glassy eyes as she saw a young handsome man who was smiling at her. 

"Shim ChangMin." He said as he squatted infront of her, moving her eating table away and extending his hand out for a handshake. "Choi SooYoung.." She said as she shook his hand.

KyuHyun was dancing away when from the corner of his mind, he remembered about SooYoung. Aish Cho KyuHyun what are you doing?! 

He tried to pull YoonA with him to the nearer end of the fire pit but YoonA knew that he wanted to do that, so she brought him far away. This time, he won't get away!

"So, why are you so lonely?" ChangMin asked as he looked at the girl, pouting slightly. She felt herself blush a little. "Is it because prince KyuHyun didn't ask you to dance? Why is he like this?" He asked using a little aegyo as he pouted more. She giggled as she covered .

He just stared at her. How can someone be so beautiful yet cute at the same time? He blinked his eyes a few times as he snapped out of his thoughts. He should go accomplish the reason why he came to her now.

"Then let me have the honour to dance with you." He said as he pulled her to her feet and took her hand. She gasped a little as she felt his warm hand holding onto her small one. She looked at him as he smiled at her reassuringly again. She held his hand lightly as he grinned and held her other hand, pulling her gently towards the fire. Some girls stared at ChangMin as SooYoung accidentally fell over a rock and fell onto ChangMin's chest.

They both chuckled as Changmin took her hand and pulled her away, dancing with her to the fast beat of the music. He knew that those girls were staring at him and his newly found dance partner, or glaring at SooYoung. Jealousy much? mhm.

"Ohmygod, ChangMin oppa got a proper dance partner already!"

"Yeah that girl's so pretty!"

"they two look so good together!" 

KyuHyun overheard some young girls talking as he danced with YoonA. YoonA heard it too and pulled him closer to where ChangMin was.

"Yah, if you're interested to know where ChangMin is, don't pull me along." He said as he pulled away from her and went to find SooYoung. I am so sick of Im YoonA.

"Oppa, aniyo! Wait!" She shouted as he escaped through the hordes of people in search of his princess.

"ChangMin Oppa!" Some girls screamed crazily as they saw him dancing with princess SooYoung. KyuHyun walked closer to the small crowd as some small girls danced around them happily.

He got the shock of his life.

"S-Soo?" He called out as he looked at SooYoung who was looking away from the girls' glances in embarrassment.

"ChangMin sshi, I don't think it's a good idea to dance with y-"

"It's alright. Anyway, I chose you. I won't get you into trouble arrasso? Don't worry."He said as he ruffled her hair.

KyuHyun glared at ChangMin's actions. Yah, ruffling her hair is what I do! Not you you whatever scumbag! Get away you.. ARGH!!!

He made a mental note to punch Shim ChangMin, whoever he was.

"Arrasso." She said as she sighed in relief.

"KYUHYUN OPPA!" YoonA shouted as SooYoung and ChangMin turned to face KyuHyun and YoonA. SooYoung and KyuHyun's eyes were locked together, but YoonA pulled him away and winked at Changmin. Changmin just scowled at her and looked at SooYoung and KyuHyun's eyes. They were like glued together. KyuHyun never took his gaze off her even though they were dancing. Then YoonA pulled KyuHyun further away. KyuHyun looked into SooYoung's sad eyes as she pulled away from KyuHyun's eyes and looked over ChangMin's shoulder.

KyuHyun sighed as he tried to look for SooYoung again, but to no avail. KyuHyun then just gave a killer smile to YoonA and managed to pull her nearer to ChangMin and SooYoung. ChangMin saw KyuHyun and pulled SooYoung in for a body-to-body dance.

"Ch-changmin? I-"

"I know, shh. It's going to be over." He said as he looked into her eyes. Why is my heart beating so fast? I'm here to just teach cho kyuhyun a lesson right?Aish Shim ChangMin, don't think so much!

"CHANGE PARTNERS!" the village leader shouted into the mic as another music played and ChangMin pulled away from SooYoung slowly. He didn't want his moment to end. He beckoned a young girl to come to him as the young girl, about 4 years old tugged onto his jeans. 

He kissed SooYoung's forehead as she blushed under his gaze. "I'll see you soon." He said in his deep voice as he slowly pulled away from her, still entwining his fingers with her. Then he took the little girl's hands and danced with her. As soon as ChangMin pulled away from SooYoung, someone grabbed her waist..

======================

I WILL FOCUS ON THIS FANFIC MORE NOW AHHA SORRY GANGSTAR FANFIC PEOPLE. ): I'LL UPDATE SOON, BUT I REALLY LIKE TO UPDATE THIS FANFIC ._.

CHANGSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHH OMG. i shall do a fanfic on changsoo when I'm done on one of my fanfics soon hehe!