#5

My Forced Marriage

"Key..?" KyuHyun called out as he saw Key nearing SooYoung's face.

"H-Hyung!" Key said as he abruptly stood up and adjusted his hair.

"What.. are you doing?" KyuHyun asked as he went closer and closer to Key. Key was panicky and kept walking backwards until KyuHyun pushed him to the wall.

"KyuHyun, Key..? What in the world.." She said as she stared at the two brother's akward position.

"Erhem." Key coughed as KyuHyun pulled himself away and sat down at SooYoung's bed.

"It's nothing Yeobo, I was just checking out what he was doing.." KyuHyun gave a deathly glare at Key as he whistled and walked back into his room.

"KyuHyun, I have something to tell you.. uh." SooYoung stopped talking when KyuHyun put his finger at her lips.

"Shh. I want to tell you something." He said as he subconsciously moved closer towards SooYoung.

"Let's escape." He said. SooYoung stared at him.

"Bwoh? Escape?"

"Escape from here, yeobo."

"Why?"

"Well I don't like it here and I think Key's being a hindrance in our little two people vacation.." 

"Jinjja? Then tell Key we're leaving."

"NO! We're leaving without him knowing."

"Wait. We're leaving him here?!"

"Yup! Let's leave Jeju and go somewhere else further, and much more quiet."

"B-But.."

"Nuh uh no more buts darling. Go pack up." KyuHyun said as he smirked at her and she moved away from his body to the toilet to clear up the clothes, blushing madly.

"YESSS!" KyuHyun shouted as he rolled on the bed. He hugged SooYoung's pillow and smelt it.

"Finally, peace and quiet, muahahaha." Actually, he left because he was jealous that Key was being so close to SooYoung.

Wait. I'm jealous? No.. NoNo..

==================================

Midnight came and the couple carried their suitcases steathily. Before KyuHyun closed the main door, he whispered.

"Goodbye, Key!" He shut the door and quickly ran with SooYoung to the nearby Ferry Terminal.

"KyuHyun, where do we go now?" She asked as they looked at the boards. No one was there now because the Ferry Terminal was  closed! It was going to open in another 5 hours time. They couldn't go back.

".. I didn't think about this.. Well I guess we'll have to stay here then."

"Here?! Wear your disguise in case they find us!"

"Arrasso. *yawn* So tired.." The two sat at a corner together. It was cold and SooYoung was wearing shorts that ecentuated her long legs.

"Aren't you cold?" KyuHyun asked as he took off his jacket since he was wearing long sleeved shirt and jeans.

"Aniyo.."

"Here." He put the jacket over her, making sure it covered her.

"Thanks.." she muttered as KyuHyun smiled at her.

"Goodnight yeobo." He said as he slept at the side, letting SooYoung lean against the wall. He felt really uncomfortable, but he couldn't let SooYoung sleep on the ground. 

Just then, he felt that his body was being pulled away.

"Y-Yah.." KyuHyun said as he opened his eyes and saw himself next to the pillar.

"K-Kyu.. My legs are cold.. and you're not sleeping properly.."

SooYoung held his head lightly and put it on her lap. KyuHyun just stared at her. She was blushing and he liked her reaction.

"G-Goodnight." She said as she closed her eyes. KyuHyun smirked and grabbed her hand to hold it.

"Goodnight.. pabo." He said as he lay on her lap. He traced her skin and it was smooth and silky. She giggled a little, she was a very ticklish person.

"I have such an honour to lie down on the princess' lap hmm. And her legs." He thought as he chuckled then slept peacefully..

==============================================

KyuHyun woke up and saw SooYoung was still sleeping. There was still a few more minutes to the opening of the terminal so he let SooYoung rest on his shoulder.

"Oppa.." SooYoung muttered. KyuHyun stared at her. Did she call me oppa? Wait, she's sleeping..

"KyuHyun oppa.." She's dreaming of me..

He stared at her cute face and kissed her forehead. He clasped their hands together and SooYoung woke up.

"K-Kyu?"

"Morning Pabo."

"Yah.. Morning ert.."

"Tch. Are you hungry?"

"Nope.. Wait. Oppa. Look there." She pointed as KyuHyun and her looked at two bodyguards who was veryVERY familiar.

"Wait what the.. WAIT. ."

"THERE THEY ARE! LETS GET THEM! PRINCE, PRINCESS, GO HOME ALREADY!" The bodyguards of the Aunt (you all remember her? its the freaking .) run after them.

"Oh no.." SooYoung stood up with KyuHyun and ran straight for the entrance which was just open. They quickly slot in the passport and ran inside while the bodyguards did the same too.

".. what train's coming now?!" KyuHyun thought hard as he smacked his head.

"Uh.. Uh.. THIS ONE! LET'S JUST BOARD IT." SooYoung said as they quickly hopped onto the train which was about to close soon. No one was boarding it because it was the earliest train.

"Wait!!" The bodyguards shouted as the door was about to close.

"!" A bodyguard shouted as the train moved off.

"Phew." SooYoung sighed in relief as she sat down beside KyuHyun. The two looked at each other and laughed.

"Kyu, where are we going to?"

"Hmm I don't know. Wait.. WHERE ARE WE GOING TO?! WHERE THE HELL IS THIS TRAINING MOVING OFF TO?!" KyuHyun exclaimed as he sat upright. SooYoung screamed into the cushion of the train.

"Kyu, how much is the train fees later? This looks so high class.."

"Okay.. high class train, no idea where we're going, no idea how much the fees are.. Damn."

"Wait.. Look Kyu!" SooYoung shouted as she pointed to the window..

=======================================