#13

My Forced Marriage

"BWOH?! A-Aniyo, let's go now." KyuHyun stammered as he pulled SooYoung with him to the fields. She giggled as she used her towel to smack KyuHyun's head, causing him to groan. Soon, it was nighttime.

"SooYoung ah, I need to talk to you." KyuHyun said as he beckoned SooYoung to sit beside him on the bed. She obediently plopped herself beside him as she faced him.

"We.. Have to leave this place soon. Preferably tomorrow." KyuHyun said as SooYoung just stared at him. He felt a pang of guilt overtake him when he saw her sad face overtake the cheerful face of her's. "Waeyo?" She asked quietly and worriedly as she saw through KyuHyun.

He has his reasons, but what is it?

"Aunt JooSung wants us back now.." KyuHyun said as he looked at SooYoung who was looking at his left and right eye. "Arrasso." She said quietly as she snug into the thick blankets as she sighed inwardly. I don't want to go back to that place.

KyuHyun swore that he saw a little tear form at her eye. He knew better not to lie, but if it wasn't for that woman who texted him.. He wouldn't need to. He felt his heart broke as he saw SooYoung crawl into the blankets. He kept quiet and went closer to her, slinging his right arm over to her waist. He burried his face in her hair, the familiar camomile smell.

"Soo, are you sure-"

"KyuHyun, leave the talking tomorrow, I'm tired."She said as she pushed his arm away from her waist. He closed his eyes tightly as he her hair.

=====================

KyuHyun and SooYoung bade farewell as they picked up their luggages. Just then..

"SooYoung!" ChangMin called out as he gave a weak smile to SooYoung. She just smiled back as ChangMin made his way to her. He hugged her tightly.

"I'll miss you." He whispered as he tucked her hair to the back of her ear. "Me too.." She said as ChangMin gazed at her face.

"I'll visit you someday. Don't forget me." He said as he carrassed her face. She just stared into his eyes. He felt that he couldn't take it anymore. He leaned it to her face and pecked her on the lips. "I love you." He said as SooYoung just stared at him wide eyed. He kissed her cheek as she blushed heavily. KyuHyun glared at ChangMin as he pulled SooYoung by the wrist.

"We would get going now. We'll visit you all someday!" He said as ChangMin pulled SooYoung in for another hug. "Take care."He said as SooYoung nodded her head. Soon, they were on the same train they took to come to the village. SooYoung sighed as she touched her lips.

My first kiss was to ChangMin instead of my own husband.

KyuHyun pushed to her a small cup of cappucino when he saw her lost in her thoughts again.

"So you enjoyed Shim ChangMin's kiss?" He asked angrily as SooYoung turned to face him.

"What's this about now?" She asked as KyuHyun shot her an angry look.

"Why did you let him kiss you?!" He asked as he pulled her tightly by her waist nearer to him. Her face turned red when she felt her distance between him and her was only that small. "I didn't know he wanted-"

"Why are you so easy going?"

"Bwoh? Cho KyuHyun, what the hell did you just say?!"She said calmly as she glared into his eyes.

"WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS? WHY ARE YOU SO EASY GOING?!" He shouted as SooYoung slapped him. She pushed his arm away from her.

"I DIDN'T KNOW HE WANTED TO DO THAT."

"Your damn first kiss should be with me, NOT HIM." KyuHyun shouted as he rubbed the red part of his face."And how dare you slap me." He shouted as pushed her on the seat. She winced as she felt her arm hit the arm rest. He went on top of her daringly as it was a private room in the train. He cupped her face and brought her face up to his as he kissed her forcefully..

===============================================

HEY PEOPLE IM BACKKKK. okay so I've started a CHANGKYUSOO fanfic! :D 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/49671/crime-love-changsoo-kyuyoung-romance-snsd-superjunior-tvxq

be sure to check it out! comments and subscriptions is loved. :D