#18

My Forced Marriage

SooYoung opened her eyes and saw KyuHyun in front of her, packing up some bags. He looked at her and tried to hide his disappointment of what happened last night and went to her side.

"Are you feeling better? The doctor said that you're discharged, so we're going home," he said as he her hair. She just nodded her head and tried standing up without his help, but she fell back onto him. And they ended up in a weird position.

"O-Oppa!" she blushed and squealed as KyuHyun chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist, not letting her go.

"Wae? Is it that awkward SooYoungie?"

"I'm still mad at you.. I am!" she shrieked as he sat up with her on his lap. She blushed much more furiously as Yuri came in.

"SHIKSHIN AH I'M HERE! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I PREPARED A SPEECH I- KYAAAAAAA!" Yuri squealed as she covered and jumped up and down. "Mianhae for interrupting, please continue what you were doing! KyuHyun sshi fighting! SooYoung is really stubborn but she's actually submissive, so just do whatever you want to her!" Yuri squealed as she closed the door in a hurry, with the plastic bag with SooYoung's clothes in it.

"Y-Yah! Kwon Yuri! Yah!" SooYoung shouted. KyuHyun chuckled and put his fingers around her chin, turning her face to meet his eyes.

"What's that about you being submissive Choi SooYoung? I mean.. CHO SooYoung?" he asked cheekily, pulling her closer to him.

"Mollayo! Yuri's just talking crap, oppa, jinjja! Please let me go. And you forgot that.. I-I'm angry with you! I'm still angry!" she said in self denial, crossing her arms and avoiding his gaze, but had no choice but to look back at him.

"Oppa please don't listen to Yuri.." she whimpered, putting her head on KyuHyun's shoulder. He sighed and her hair, kissing her temple.

"Arrasso, but I won't forget what she said okay? She already gave approval so.. I should.. hmm.."

"OPPA!" 

"YAH! SOOYOUNG! Ouch.." he rubbed his back. There goes his violent SooYoungie.

----------------------------------------

KyuHyun opened the doors of the house as he pulled SooYoung in, her lowering her head as she did not want to see the person she feared..

"Ah, hello there. Are you feeling better SooYoung?" Madam JooSung asked as she her cat, smirking at the two. SooYoung just nodded her head and followed KyuHyun upstairs, but before they could reach the top, Madam JooSung cleared , causing the two to turn around.

"SooYoung,"

"Ne?"

"Meet me at the study at 2pm."

"Okay," she answered meekly as she and KyuHyun entered the room, heaving a sigh. KyuHyun flopped onto the bed but SooYoung just sat on the bed, anxiously.

"Yeobo ah, are you okay?" he shook her, turning her to face him.

"Oppa.. she.. you heard what she said.." KyuHyun sighed, then carressed SooYoung's face,pecking her on the nose as he rubbed his nose on her's.

"I'll follow you!" 

"You can't!"

"What if she does that to you again?" he asked in annoyance, pouting at her.

"I'll bring a knife in, keke,"

"Be careful okay?" KyuHyun replied as he cupped her face, kissing her before she left for the study.

----------------------

SooYoung opened the door and was greeted by Mdm JooSung, waiting by the fireplace.

"Good afternoon-"

"Just sit down SooYoung, you must be having a hard time in the hospital," she said as she looked at SooYoung.

Something was wrong.

Mdm JooSung was never like this to her before. She'd take the chance to kick her, or even secretly pinch her. But no, she was talking to her face to face without doing any of her gimmicks.

"Is there anything you want to tell me?" she asked.

"Right.. I just wanted to ask you, whether a particular girl named SeoHyun,

came to you. I need to know,"

SeoHyun? SeoHyun. 

Why was everyone curious about SeoHyun? Who was she? SooYoung for sure herself didn't know who she was. But the identity of SeoHyun made her more curious.

"Yes, she visited me in the hospital," she replied as she sipped her tea.

Awkward silence filled the study as Mdm JooSung just nodded her head, sighing.

"SooYoung, I know that I've always been mean to you. But SeoHyun is not just your ordinary girl.." she trailed off like it was an incomplete sentence. SooYoung looked up at her.

"SeoHyun.."

"Who is she?" SooYoung asked as she frowned. Who is SeoHyun?

"SeoHyun sshi.. She's KyuHyun's ex girlfriend.."

SooYoung almost spilt tea over her dress.

"E-Ex?"

"Yes, they almost got married.. Until.."

"Until what?"

"Until you came into the picture,"

SooYoung felt tears b in her eyes. Was it because of her, that's why KyuHyun and SeoHyun didn't get their happy ever after ending? Was it because of her, that's why SeoHyun visited her? Now she questioned KyuHyun's love to her.

Was it real?

Does he still love SeoHyun?

Was he just keeping up with the forced marriage idea?

Because she wasn't. She loved him.

"W-What happened?" she asked, her voice quivering.

"You see, SeoHyun and KyuHyun had been together for quite some time. SeoHyun may be a commoner, but they loved each other. However, KyuHyun's father disapproved of it.. He decided to put KyuHyun in a forced marriage to get rid of SeoHyun."

She leaned in closer.

"They used you. BUT.."

SooYoung wanted to cover her ears there and then. She couldn't take the stress thrown at her suddenly. A few minutes ago she was having a happy talk with her husband, kissing and cuddling together.

And now.

She was facing a hard truth, a history. She ruined it all by just her sole presence. She ruined their happiness.

"It looks like even you don't work on him," she whispered.

The words filled SooYoung. 

"You mean.. He still.." her voice was cracking from all the thoughts of KyuHyun and SeoHyun and their happiness. And all the thoughts of how SeoHyun must have felt when she knew KyuHyun had to leave her. It all hit her.

"Yes, he still loves her." A tear dropped. Mdm JooSung clenched her fists.

"WHO do you think you are to cry? SeoHyun.. That poor girl, has gone through much more. You should be lucky KyuHyun treats you well, doesn't show SeoHyun in front of you. Oh my dear, did you think that.. He loves you?"

SooYoung fell to the ground, trying to block off Mdm JooSung's words.

"Choi SooYoung, HE DOESN'T! KyuHyun.. Do you think he'd let you reign over him? He's a stubborn person, and very devoted. Do you think he'd let SeoHyun go like this? NO! How dare you think he loves you. Oh wait, you love him? Do you?"

SooYoung started crying as Mdm JooSung stood up, watching SooYoung cry.

"There there.. Don't cry.." she muttered, helping SooYoung up.

"There's nothing you can do, really. You can't divorce KyuHyun too. You know this will ruin our reputation. It's not a win-win situation."

"Wh-What.."

SooYoung was debating in her mind. Listen, or not listen to Mdm JooSung. Silence filled the air as SooYoung paused.

To trust, or not to.

"Wh-What.. What do I do..?"

"That's why I'm here, SooYoung. Just listen to me... ..."

------------------------------------------------

"I'd never thought that you would do this to your own brother," 

"Why not?"

"You were always respecting him,"

"He took her away from me. I won't let it go easily.."

"That girl, what is she worth of?"

"She's special. SooYoung's special,"

"Okay, I get it. You were really smart to devise this plan, using SeoHyun. Hah, she fell for it instantly,"

"Jinjja? Then I have to thank you too. For talking to her. It's a win-win situation here then,"

"What's in it for me?"

"You get 70% of the inheritance, I get the girl,"

"Sounds really good to me,"

"Of course, what's family for?"

"Mhm. Well then, go talk to her now then, it's your chance,"

"I will, Mdm JooSung. Until then,"

=======================================================

TADA I UPDATED LOL. i know it's not good but hope you all would enjoy this. >< thank you to all my subscribers!! <3