#8

My Forced Marriage

"Oppa, palli! Tonight's the dance celebration!" YoonA said as she went into SooYoung and KyuHyun's container room (yes, it's like the adam couple's one.) which was painted on it just that evening. YoonA's jaw dropped when she saw KyuHyun wearing his shirt on and SooYoung coming out of the super small cubicle.

"Why are you in here?" KyuHyun asked as he pulled the edges of his shirt, embarrassed that just an acquaintance barged into their random lousy container house when he was half .

"W-We.. every first day of the month, we have a dance celebration where we have lots of food out there and.. you're invited.." YoonA said as she saw SooYoung's long brown hair not tied up. She looked so gorgeous, even YoonA felt out of place.  "Arrasso. At the fire pit right? We'll be there."

"I'll wait for you all!" YoonA said as she sat at their little two seater sofa.

"Uh, no need. I'm waiting for SooYoung. Go first. I think your uncle's waiting for you."

"Arrasso. Take care." YoonA said moodily as she trudged out of the container. SooYoung combed her hair and didn't notice KyuHyun just staring at her. She then tied up her hair and got the shock of her life when she saw KyuHyun directly behind her.

"AHHH! K-kyu?"

"Let's go!" He said as he held her haid and led her outside. It was autumn and it was going to winter quite soon.

"Omo, do we have to dance?" SooYoung asked as she held KyuHyun's hand tightly when a cold wind gushed towards them.

"Mmhmm. Cold right? You should've worn your long sleeve shirt."He said as he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. The road was quiet and somehow only the two of them were walking together. It was rather akward.

"Kyu?"

"Yes?"

"You do know that.. We're a fake couple right?"

KyuHyun kept quiet when he heard her talk. Fake couple. that's just what we two are KyuHyun.. Fake couple.. KyuHyun ah, why does your heart hurt when you hear that? Do I treat her more than a friend or fake wife?

"Arrasso." He said as he pulled his hand away. She gasped a little because she felt a little hurt somehow too. I said something wrong right? Fake couple.. Choi SooYoung are you two really just a fake couple or more than that? Why are you being like this?

"K-kyuHyun.." She said as she walked nearer towards him as they neared the fire. She grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly. He just stared at her and sighed, then he put his arm around her again.

"I-I didn't mean it.." She muttered as the air became warmer.

"It's alright." He said as he ruffled her brown hair. Inside, it hurt, quite a bit.

YoonA ushered KyuHyun and SooYoung to sit on the ground at special places to have dinner while performances were made up. YoonA sat beside KyuHyun and kept talking to him, making SooYoung feel slightly out of place and jealous.

"Oppa you know, later everyone has to grab a partner and dance you know! Wonder who ChangMin oppa will choose."

"ChangMin? Who is he?"

"Oh, he's the handsomest guy in our village. He chooses his girl partners carefully and he's only 23! Like you right? For the past few years, he chose little girls or his mother, he never really seriously choose a girl so far."

"So you want to try it on him?" KyuHyun asked, smirking.

"Aniyo oppa! Don't get it wrong. I won't try it on him.. it's on you.."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. Let's eat! This kimchi stew is made by me, is it nice?" YoonA asked as she kept on babbling while SooYoung just ate silently. KyuHyun.. is he angry with me? did he forget my presence?

----------------------------

"Yah Changmin ah, who are you choosing for the dance?!" YunHo shouted into ChangMin's ear as Changmin's eyes were transfixed at the corner of the fire pit. The girl was a brunette, just eating by herself. Tall and skinny, pretty cute and everything he thought. Oh, and she eats well.

"Mmmhmm." Changmin said dreamily as he stared at the girl.

"Aigoo Changmin ah!" YunHo shouted childishly as he hugged ChangMin, bringing him back to his senses.

"Yah, you gay?!" ChangMin shouted as he pulled YunHo away.

"Aniyo, you're hitting on Princess SooYoung? Joker!" YunHo laughed as he banged the table while gobbling some rice up.

"What's wrong?"

"Aigoo ChangMin ah, look  beside her. Her husband, Prince KyuHyun is there. Do you think he'll let her dance with you?"

"He will. Well he doesn't even look at her once. This prince is trash. He's treating a diamond like trash. I'm going to ask her." ChangMin said seriously as he ate the egg roll without peeling his gaze at SooYoung.

"Yah seriously?" YunHo asked seriously as he looked at SooYoung too.

"Seriously Serious."

"Good luck bro." YunHo said as he pat ChangMin's back.

Somehow, what ChangMin said, made great sense to YunHo.

"Hyung, look at that beside KyuHyun. YoonA sshi never gets her hands off guys right? First was me she kept going to, now him. And that trash.. I mean prince KyuHyun. He doesn't treat this diamond right. I'm going to. Hyung, you'll support me right?!" ChangMin said using aegyo for the last sentence.

"Aigoo Minnie, I will!" YunHo answered using aegyo too, making the two men scowl at each other.

------------------------------------------------

The music started to blast and YoonA smiled as she pulled KyuHyun to his feet, making him shocked. 

"YoonA ah, I'm supposed to dance with Soo-"

"Oppa, just dance!" YoonA shouted in the crowd as she grabbed KyuHyun's hands and pulled him away from SooYoung, dancing with him. KyuHyun just smiled at her and joined in the fun.

SooYoung stared at the two as she looked back at her empty bowl of rice and ingredients. I know, YoonA likes KyuHyun and KyuHyun likes her right? He even forgot about me. Forget it, not like I'm some diamond that someone wants to dance with.. Sigh..

Just as she sighed, someone came towards her and put his hand out.

"May I have this dance?"

=====================

CHANGMIN CHANGMIN CHANGMIN CHANGMIN!