#1

My Forced Marriage

"KyuHyun ah, you can't reject this marriage!" KyuHyun's father said as KyuHyun groaned. Right, a forced marriage. To who?

"To hell with it.. Who's she?"

"She's a princess too. You'll meet her soon. Go change." KyuHyun trudged up the stairs to his room, getting his clothes.

=========================

"Noooo Choi SeungHyun, I'm not going to that damn marriage!" SooYoung said as she swung her arms around from her brother, better known as TOP.

"Get in change now! It's a prince, and we chose him specially." MinHo said as he grabbed a dress and SiWon grabbed her heels.

"He's handsome and nice, I promise you. If he does anything wrong.." SiWon said, slowing down the last few words, the 3 guys rolled up their sleeves.

"A-Arrasso.." SooYoung cringed as she got into the changing room and changed.

=================================

KyuHyun sat down at the restaurant table with his sister and parents. Just then, his mouth became agape as the 3 most respectable and famous royal siblings came in. Choi SiWon, Choi SeungHyun and Choi MinHo. Right, the only 3 brothers of the prettiest and the most killer legs sister, Choi SooYoung.

Hold your horses.. My wife.. Is Choi SooYoung?!

SooYoung walked into the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Choi SooYoung imnida.." She said as she bowed 90 degrees and KyuHyun stood up from his seat, bowing down too. "Annyeonghaseyo, Cho KyuHyun." He said as he pulled out the chair for her. She sat down, and he found his eyes wandering down to her legs.. Those killer legs.

"Good morning, Choi brothers." Cho KyungWoo (kyuhyun's dad) said as he shook hands with SiWon.

"So.. we just have one condition." MinHo said as SooYoung looked downwards, tugging the ends of her dress.

"What is it?" Tiffany asked as she shook KyuHyun, who was looking afraid just because of the famous trio.

"KyuHyun sshi.." MinHo said as he looked at KyuHyun. "Ne?"

"You are quite confident that you'll take good care of our sister right? Our condition is that you have to take good care of her. If you dont.." SiWon and Seunghyun rolled up their sleeves.

"Oppa.." SooYoung whispered as she shook their arm.

"Arrasso. KyuHyun, he'll do well. Just leave her well with us."

"Okay. So let's discuss the wedding now, shall we?" SeungHyun said as his assistant took out a whole stack of papers, preparing to write down notes. SooYoung sighed as she excused herself outside.

KyuHyun got pushed out by Tiffany.

"Sooyoung sshi?" KyuHyun call out to her. She was leaning over the porch.

"N-ne?"

"Uhm, Hi.." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

Golly, he sure is kinda cute..

"Uhm don't worry, we're just husband and wife.. In name right? I'm so sorry that my brothers were like that, they shouldn't have been like that.."

"Oh, it's okay. They're just protective, right?" He said as he smiled at her. Oh, that killer smile.

She smiled back and looked downwards. He stared at her legs. Gosh, he couldn't get his eyes off her. Cho KyuHyun, why is your heart beating so fast?

"how old are you?" SooYoung asked as she looked up at him.

"23. You're 21 right?"

"Ne.. KyuHyun sshi.. I hope that you'll do something for me even though we're just husband and wife in name.."

"Erm, what is it?"

"I know that I'm from the royal family, you are too.. and I can't control my love life.. So I hope that my future husband will treat me well.."

"Arrasso, I'll treat you well. Your brothers already stated it clearly.."

"Mmm, okay." She blushed a little. It was akward talking to her future husband, someone she didn't really know. She rubbed her arms a little, hoping that he would take off that jacket of his and put his jacket around her.

Well he didnt.. It's okay, then.

"Uhm, I'll go inside first, annyeong." She said as she walked away, inside.

As soon as she got inside, KyuHyun knocked his head using his own hand. Aish why am I so stupid?! Why am I so retarded, so slow?! Argh.. Stupid KyuHyun.. Stupidstupidstupid!

===========================

"So the wedding will be on next week."

"Wae?!" SooYoung and KyuHyun shouted as they looked at each other in awe.

"Aww, they two have the same reaction! So cute!" Tiffany said as she clasped her hands together.

"The sooner the better, right?" MinHo said as he winked at his sister.

As the meeting ended, SooYoung sighed as she walked away and KyuHyun breathed in the cold air.

"Sis, why did you have to do this?" KyuHyun said as he turned to look at Tiffany who was laughing away.

"Yah, Choi SooYoung is really pretty and not to mention, y!"

"So what.."

"So you agree?! Aigoo I've made the right choice."

"Aish Fany!" He shouted as she made her way to the car.

======================================

This time, I've changed my way of planning :D I've already written out the scheme! ^^ Hope you all will like it :D anticipate for the royal wedding next chapter! (: