Two months later

Soulmates

Two months later ~

Yoseob POV

I knew I shouldn't be close to anyone since I moved here. Now I have to the right thing. I have gotten to close to junnie and now I am in love with that pabo guy. 

"Hey, cutie... What are you doing just standing there? Come on , we are going to be late for class."I am going to miss him calling me cutie. 

"Ah-Ah.. Neh.. but you go first. I need to go somewhere for a while. See you at class." I never thought I would have ever said that to the almighty yong junhyung. Two incredible months can change me and junhyung .

"Okay. I'll save you seat." He winked at me.

Junhyung POV

If the old me would see me now would be going crazy because the old me never did believe in love and stuff. Tomorrow we are going to celebrate the two months deal.Tomorrow I am going to tell him that I am in love with him. I hope he likes me too. AGhh! I am getting nervous.. I am actually in love. Fate brought us together.

"Mr.Yang, Why are you so late?" Miss Kim said to him as he walked in the classroom.

"Mianhae~I had to meet with Mr.Jay"Yoseob said bowing to Miss Kim. Why would he meet Mr.Jay?

"That's okay. Go take your seat."I showed him my seat but he avoided me and sat next to Daniel. What is wrong with him? He spaced out when I was talking to him and now he is avoiding me ? What the hell?

No one's POV

"Have you told him yet?"Daniel asked Yoseob.

"No,I don't know how to tell him."Yoseob said not bothering to look at him. Yoseob tries to avoid Daniel ask further question by writing what the teacher is writing on the board. Hoping that Daniel gets the message he was trying to give. But being the densed minded Daniel is he just keeps on asking..
"He needs to know and you avoiding him doesn't help."Yoseob sigh

"Me and him ... I am going to tell him tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?! Seriously? That long you are going to wait and avoid him ? What if he thinks you don't want to be friends with him anymore."

"I don't want to be FRIENDS with him. I want to be WITH him. "Yoseob bold his word very strong.

"Whatever. I bet you are going to regret it. You may have changed him but he is still the ALMIGHTY YONG JUNHYUNG we all know."Daniel said loudly.

"Mr.Daniel. Is there something you would like to share with the class?"The teacher eyed them suspiciously.Daniel blushed but yoseob froze.Junhyung heard what Daniel said.

"Ani... I was just trying to tell yoseobshi to help me with this problem."

"How about you ask me? I could help you?"

"Aniyo~ Yoseob shi already told me how to do it. If I have anymore problems I would ask you."

After school~

Yoseob POV 

Daniel keeps on blabbering on my right but junhyung who is on my left side didn't say anything. He just kept quiet. Sometime he would kick the pebbles.

"Junnie~ Are you okay?"I know I hurt him. Damn, I should have told him already. I wish my life wasn't that complicated.

"Huh? Ouh, yeah..."He said stared at me for a while and then looked away.

"Hey, junnie.. tomorrow.. how about we meet at the special place. I have something to tell you .. and something to ask you. Since tomorrow is the end of our deal."I said bouncing infront of him.

"Okay, you should bring your coat.They say it's going to be freezing tomorrow morning."Junhyung chuckled looking at me.

"Okay. bye~ I need to do something with my parents."I said to them. Leaving them.

"Bye~" Daniel and Junhyung said at the same time.

The next day~

This is it, it 's now or never. Never say never~I sang..

Junhyung POV

No more turning back. Tell him. Man up... Oh my God he looks so adorable~!!!!

No One's POv

Yoseob and Junhyung stood infront of each other. Both breathing heavily.. Don't know what to say.

"Junnie/Cutie~"They said at the same time.

"You go first"Yoseob said

"Cutie~I just going to say it... You win. Congrats you will get to meet Yung Yin  later.."

"That's her name ?"Yoseob said 

"Yeah, she is my sister.She is 11 this year."Junhyung explained

"I kinda knew it. It had to be some one related to you."Yoseob smirked.

"That's not all..I know it's only been two months since we have known each other but I am just going to be straight foward right now. I am like you.. no I LOVE You .. I just want to tell you ..if you don't --"Before junhyung can finish yoseob kissed him. At first Junhyung was surpised but soon replied the kiss. It turned out to be a make out session. 

"Nado... Saranghae~ but .."Yoseob said after they stopped kissing. he rested his head on junhyung's chest. Junhyung is taller than him.

"but what?"Junhyung said pouting looking at yoseob. Just then he realised that yoseob was crying.

"J-j-junnie ... M-my p-parent's are getting a divorce.."Yoseob cried at junhyung's shirt.Junhyung pulled yoseob to a sofa which he just brought two week before.

"Don't worry.. I am going to be there for you. Shush.. don't cry now.. I am here for you."Junhyung said soothing yoseob.

"No.. it's not like that.. What I mean is .. If they are getting divorce... I -I- have to move for  a while"Yoseob said then he cried loudly..

"We can work this out.. I know this.. I will find away.. You want to know why? Because I love Yoseob. He changed me so much .. he helped me to times when they are rough.. I will try to save what we have.."Junhyung said cupping yoseob's face . Junhyung kiss yoseob .. 

Junhyung POV 

I will try to make this happen no matter what. Even it means I have risk my own life. 

 



MIANHAE~ SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE.. I HAVE BEEN A BIT BUSY ... COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS LOVED BY ME ~ AWESOMEGIRL1306