I am sorry~

Soulmates

Junhyung POV

I am sorry. I am so sorry Yoseob. I know you will hate me after this. I just can't let her do anything bad to you.

No matter what, I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart.

"I am glad you're going out with me today hyung."Jang hyungseung said to me. Damn, I thought it was Hara but turns out the brother likes me.

"What are you thinking Junnie hyung ?" Said seungie who i am suppose to call him from what Hara told me to do.

"Nothing. Now can we just get this date over with! " I screamed at him. I know its not his fault that his y sister forced me into this date.

"B-b-but ...Hara noona I mean Hara shii told me I get the whole day with you. If you don't want then we could just call this a day."He was about to cry.Damn it, Hara will kill yoseob if I made her precious Oppa cry.

"Look, I am sorry. I know your a nice kid and all but I have someone."

"Ouh, I know. Yang Yoseob.Today is your one year anniversary. He is at home sew you a teddy bear and yet you are here with me. I know what my sister will do to yoseob and I am not that guliable.My sister has done worst and I would not want to mess with her. So lets go to the amusement park~"Hyunseung blurt it all out and was confident that I would not odject to anything anymore. He dragged me places .

"HEY! KID! I am not riding anything with you. I want my first time on a ride would be with Yoseob."I told him.He just smirked and pulled out his phone. He texted someone soon a text message came to me. Does this kid think this is a game?

It was a picture of yoseob sleeping while hugging a handmade teddy bear. What made me scared was that hara was holding a knife near yoseob's neck. How did she get in that high security house?! Yes i have been in yoseob's house. 

"Now do you want to follow me or not ?"

"Shut the up. I wont hold your hand or anything."He smirked and walked away. What the hell is that kid up too? 

"I'll make you or him break up with each other no matter what." Hyunseung mumbled .. Thank god tht junhyung didnt heard anything. 


Hahaha sorry for the short chappie. Did some homework. Happy birthday to me!!! This is just soemthing special for you guys and just you guys. Comment !!!!! And subscribe ;)